PDA

View Full Version : The Debates

greensideout
10-08-04, 09:24 PM
Everytime Kerry tells me "I Have A Plan", I get the feeling that I'm standing in front of a used car salesman that's trying to sell me a piece of junk!

Bush then comes back with what sounds more like a three round burst from an M-60 then a sentence. What did he say I wonder?

I think they should just put on the gloves and duke it out. That would tell me as much about them, (nothing) but it would be a lot more fun to watch.

ivalis
10-08-04, 09:37 PM
be glad when Nov. 3rd comes.

Sgtj
10-08-04, 09:49 PM
Tell me about it ivalis. Then I can sleep at night knowing that Bush will be president for four more years.

hrscowboy
10-08-04, 10:14 PM
MSNBC is reporting bush 24% kerry 76%

Osotogary
10-09-04, 12:02 AM
I know that it was friday night and I generally stay up to at least 2400 hours but tonight I cancelled out at around 2030 with the television on. I was awoken by the sound of two males going tooth and nail at one another. I thought I was listening to one of those dysfunctional television programs like Jerry Springer. As I gathered my senses I realized that I has hearing the same fact/fiction rhetoric from a not so distant past. Then it dawned on me that what I was hearing was the Presidential debate.
Pardon this persons flawed observation but this debate didn't do anything for me. I didn't listen to the entire debate (I actually went back to sleep). Maybe the thought that all questions had to be approved by both sides before the debate began put a damper on my enthusiam to stay up and watch the debate...I don't know.
I don't know how tonights debate will affect voting day. All I can tell you is that this debate didn't make me change my mind about who I was going to vote for. In the broadest of observation terms, debates are suppose to make you question your political choice . This debate didn't.