PDA

View Full Version : Something of Interest

Eaglestrikes
10-05-04, 09:26 PM
I just received the following email from a friend who hosts a talk radio show here in Tucson. The listmembers he refers to are the Arizona Right to Keep and Bear Arms coalition:

Dear Listmembers -

I am on a mission.

Today on KJLL radio, Former CIA Director Stansfield Turner was interviewed. Fred Imus asked him what went wrong in the hostage rescue at "Desert One" in Iran.

His response was, "two Marine pilots chickened out."

I am not kidding, and it was a direct quote. I have requested the audio from the station and I will post the clip for any of you who want to hear it.

Now, a request: I want any of you who know a Marine helo pilot, to send him or her this post and have them contact me. I am going to do an hour on Liberty Watch that will make even a liberal blush in shame.

This odiferous blot of nature did not just insult the dead, he impugned the integrity of The Corps! I Hope you will help me in making this a national issue. Feel free to give my name and number to anybody that would be willing to come on air or give me a lead to someone who
will. I would ESPECIALLY like to talk to anyone who was there at the time on the ground in Iran.

God Bless You
God Bless America
Charles Heller
Liberty Watch Radio
Independent currently on AM 1330, KJLL Tucson
www.libertywatchradio.com
520 870 2700

There is no way to express the contempt I have for this...individual. If any of you know someone who can help with this, get back to Charles or me posthaste and forthwith (as in immediately if not sooner)! I've already let Charles know I'm ready to cross microphones with this...empty suit - any time, any place...and the line forms behind me
Makes me MAD. Got a phone, or a piece of paper? E-Mail available? I have done all of the above.
http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/1433/God Blessed.jpg

HardJedi
10-05-04, 09:29 PM
WEll, Good luck Eaglestrikes. Not that Marines aren't human, but I sure as Hell never met a Marine Helo Pilot who was a coward. Crazy, sure, but not a coward. Wish I could help somehow.

Like I said, best of luck.

hrscowboy
10-06-04, 12:22 AM
Eaglestrikes:

I have just got off the phone with a very good friend of mine that was the commanding officer of Mag 16 Marble Mountain and gave the LT Col your information when i told him of your mission he became very irrate at what i had told him that you had posted and stated he would get ahold of you, and that he would be very happy to set the record straight about marine helo pilots. I am also calling 2 other pilots in the morning and passing this information on also as they where marine helo pilots with mag 16 where I was a Door Gunner on there 53s and 46s so be ready for the calls.

CAR
10-06-04, 01:29 AM
Eaglestrike,
Best of luck on your mission. I hope you get the info you need to clear our fellow Marine's names. I have never met a Marine Helo pilot who was a chicken. Knock the crap out of the suits a$$.

Please let us know how more we can help keep this going, to get you the info you need.

Eaglestrikes
10-06-04, 09:24 PM
hrscowboy said: I have just got off the phone with a very good friend of mine that was the commanding officer of Mag 16 Marble Mountain and gave the LT Col your information when i told him of your mission he became very irrate at what i had told him that you had posted and stated he would get ahold of you, and that he would be very happy to set the record straight about marine helo pilots. I am also calling 2 other pilots in the morning and passing this information on also as they where marine helo pilots with mag 16 where I was a Door Gunner on there 53s and 46s so be ready for the calls.
I would be more than glad to talk to the Cmdr of MAG 16. It is my old unit. I also served with them in Nam at MMAF. (70-71) I also served there as a door gunner. I lost a good friend, Bajin, on a mission, there in 70. He was from my Hyd Shop, at H&M's 16. He and I, worked on, and flew in, both the 46 and the 53. We also did some Huey time.
This guy Stansfield Turner has a problem that goes back a long ways. Tell them to call away. I think this Turner guy should be keelhauled.
http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/1433/Marine air.jpg