PDA

View Full Version : Injured Marines

catrusler
10-03-04, 05:05 PM
I'm currently assigned to Bethesda National Naval Medical Center, where most of our injured Marines come to heal, surgery, etc..

I have recieved numerous private messages requesting information regarding names of the injured, how to send cards , how to visit the Marines..etc..

For the safety of our Marines, and for Patient Confidentiality, we cannot give out the names, units, etc... I'm sure everyone understands that.

Visits to see the Marines, are primarily only for family, or Official Command Visits. They are being well taken care of, and appreciate everyone's concern.

To send cards, you can send them to

National Naval Medical Center
ATTN : Marine Corps Liaison
8901 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814

We will pass them out!!!

Semper Fi

thedrifter
10-03-04, 05:07 PM
Thank You for the Info....We All Do Appreciate It....

God Bless

Ellie

HardJedi
10-03-04, 05:19 PM
Hey, thanks alot for the info. I plan on mailing out a few a week starting on moinday this week. Hope the Mail room is ready! LOL

Sparrowhawk
10-03-04, 06:10 PM
I was there last month, spend a week at the Navy Lodge at Bethesda.

Tried to get in to visit with the Marines, having served in Nam, and wounded felt it might be good visit for them.

But it was a Sunday and was informed about who could visit and how it was that one was approved for visits.

Appreciate you work there.

Sf

Cook

catrusler
10-03-04, 06:59 PM
Yeah, we've had a large amount of people that want to visit, and the guys definitely apprecaite that, unfortunately the visits are pretty restricted.

Arlene Horton
10-03-04, 10:10 PM
Thanks catrusler for the info. Plan to add my messages of appreciation for all those wonderful troops. Semper Fi...

CAR
10-04-04, 02:49 AM
Catrusler,
Thanks for the info. Iwas just wondring the other day how I could send a thank you card to some of our troops. Great timing. Please let them all know that we all truly appreciate the sacrifice and courage they have shown for our nation. I am proud to be associated with a group of true american patriots.
Semper Fi