PDA

View Full Version : FNG Request Permission to Come Aboard

3 Round Burst
10-05-02, 05:57 AM
Good Morning Gentlemen. I'm new here so, yet me formally request permission to come aboard.

I usually post over at the military.com Marine forums (TomNab2), and I thought I'd give this place a try.

I spent 4 years in our beloved Corps as a 2111...and just ask for any other info you might want.

Grrrr...

Barndog
10-05-02, 06:17 AM
You know the drill. Drop yer seabag, grab a footlocker, and grab a beer. Shots are later (Gentleman Jack).
Bones and Roger will be by to indoc ya directly. And, if you did 4, yer not a FNG.

AND STOP CALLING ME A GENTLEMAN! I abhorr it when jarheads swear at me first thing in the morning, when I barely got any lifer juice in me on my DAY OFF.

Semper FI, and Welcome aboard.

Barndog

thedrifter
10-05-02, 09:18 AM
Just a wanted to "Welcome You Aboard and Home". Like Barndog said "Drop your seabag, pull up a footlocker and chat for awhile". Stop on over at the Slop Shut, drinks or on us. Consider this your home, all the Marines here do. Get a chance visit the chatroom, we do get some good conversations going. We will gladly answer and questions you have.

Again Welcome Aboard and Home, we are all Veteran Marines.

Sempers,

Roger

PS: Alright, who had firewatch last night and forget to notify us we had another Marine reporting in...................

Barrio_rat
10-05-02, 10:26 AM
That would be bones. LOL

With that out of the way.. Welcome aboard, 3 round burst. Good to have ya here!

Semper Fi!

(Bones, ya know that was for yer own good... keeps ya on yer toes. I'm here for ya brother!)

;)

wrbones
10-05-02, 01:29 PM
I've seen yer posts over there. Yer a good addition to this place! <br />
<br />
Lots of good folks around. Lots of good info and a few laughs as well. Don't have as much trouble with trolls here as some...

Barrio_rat
10-05-02, 05:10 PM
You were the senior rankin Marine on board... LOL

What's up now, ya tryin to pass the buck? LOL

And I wasn't still on... I got tired of waitin for the yer coffee post and my compuker quit on me... yeah, sounds like an excuse, but if I showed the damn thing to ya, you'd get these people to chip in and buy me a new one! LOL

Take care.. on my 1st break.. still got 14 hours to go!

Semper Fi