PDA

View Full Version : Back..and loved it!

kmjb
09-25-04, 11:13 PM
Man i just got back from PI... it was tough but it was fun as hell... climbing through mud low crawl.. high crawl.. back crawl...repelling... firing...night fire...it was all just awsome.. The DI's were pretty tough but they also were funny as hell some of the things they say and stuff like the one guy always called us "buttcrack nasty" ahaah ....n e ways i graduated 3rd BN Kco.. awsome ride and ide do it again in a heartbeat...hoorah!

Semper Fi,
Pvt Brady:marine:

CAR
09-26-04, 12:06 AM
Well Congratulations MARINE,
You'll keep those bootcamp memories forever. You've just became part of the greatest fighting force in HISTORY and a member of it's brotherhood. Keep the faith.

God, Country, Family, Corps
Gods speed Marine

jinelson
09-26-04, 12:27 AM
Congatulations Marine, what you have earned will last a lifetime. Welcome to the brotherhood, do us proud.

Semper Fi Marine
Jim FMF 67-73

JaiSteele
09-26-04, 06:24 AM
Congratulations! Welcome back, Marine.

jaydogg49
09-26-04, 07:25 AM
I also graduated from 3rd bn k co this past week, which platoon where you in, i was in 3084

Sparrowhawk
09-26-04, 08:06 AM
Now the S**t details began.

The Corps can be fun but at times its a pain in the arsh...

enjoy the ride

SF

Cook

MillRatUSMC
09-26-04, 08:14 AM
kmjb and jaydogg49, Congratulations on joining the "brotherhood" known as The United States Marine Corps
Now we can address each other as Marine...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

yellowwing
09-26-04, 11:12 AM
Congratulations!

Caesar Augustus
09-26-04, 11:52 AM
Yup the Corps definately aint fun all the time, you'll ***** a lot about how it sucks and how you're always doing bull**** but even as you're saying it you're laughing. And when you look back on the week you realize ahh it wasn't that bad. Plus time flies really fast even though you're not necessarily having a good time ;) Enjoy boot leave and SOI. Where ya off to next? I'll say one thing though the Corps has made me much stronger mentally more so than physically but because of that I am stronger physically because I am able to force myself to fight through whatever pain tiredness etc I may have because I'm mentally strong

CplJimDunn6869
11-13-06, 05:36 PM
I also graduated from 3rd bn k co this past week, which platoon where you in, i was in 3084
Plt 3084...........That was my Platoon in 1968. Make us proud. Remember, you are a member of the most feared fighting force in the world. Your are a United Staes Marine, now and forever.

S/F
Jim

Achped
11-13-06, 09:36 PM
Whoa, talk about a bump!!! I know this guy! I've seen his picture at my RS...

I wonder how he's doing!

Hobson
11-14-06, 01:16 AM
Man i just got back from PI... it was tough but it was fun as hell... climbing through mud low crawl.. high crawl.. back crawl...repelling... firing...night fire...it was all just awsome.. The DI's were pretty tough but they also were funny as hell some of the things they say and stuff like the one guy always called us "buttcrack nasty" ahaah ....n e ways i graduated 3rd BN Kco.. awsome ride and ide do it again in a heartbeat...hoorah!

Semper Fi,
Pvt Brady:marine: Maybe it's you just getting back from MCRD PI Marine, but we say Oorah! Not hoorah. Congratulations anyways, welcome to the brotherhood. Semper Fi.

rb1651
11-14-06, 07:30 AM
Congrats to both of you for accepting the challenge of being a United States Marine. Welcome to the Brotherhood. (And as LCpl Hobson says, it's oohrah. Say hoorah to a Gunny having a bad day is a guarantee to ensure your day won't be very pleasant, either!!! LOL)

quillhill
11-14-06, 01:35 PM
A bump is right ... has this guy been back since he started the thread in 2004? ;)