PDA

View Full Version : As I See It...

MillRatUSMC
09-16-04, 09:35 AM
As I See It...
I wanted to title this "Flawed Policy" maybe a better term would be "Troubled Policy".
As long as bin linden is alive in either Afghanistan or Pakistan.
He's to the Arabs, what the Ho Chi Minh trail was to the communist Vietnamese,
A beacon that our technology can be overcome.
Reading the "General's War in the Gulf, Desert Storm" General Colin Powell U. S Army,
Said he wanted nothing to do with Post-War Iraq.
Failure to dispose of Saddam led to 13 years of No-Fly, No-Drive zones in parts of Iraq.
After Afghanistan, the push was to take on Iraq because of Weapons of Mass Destruction.
That intelligence might have been flawed.
Now we're caught in another generation, who's demographics has placed them in a war that some are starting to question the wisdom of it all.
The question that should be asked, but has not been asked;
"What was the cause of the Muslims extremeous attacking us on 11 Sept 2001"?
Might they see us as siding with the Israeli's against them.
If so, how do we correct that view?
They have no need or do they want us in the Middle East.
But it was them attacking us on 11 Sept 2001 which led to our response and continued presence there.
How long will we be there?
How do we measure success?
They're slowly bleeding us to death, with the hope that we will tire and pack-up and go home.
During the Vietnam War a Republican President got us out a war started by a Democrat.
Might a Democrat gets out of a war started by a Republican.
One candidate says that there's been an outsourcing of jobs.
His wife is the head of one of those companies.
How does he square that?
A Republican said, "if we elect a Democrat, we will be attack again as we were on their watch.
Now he changed that to say "whoever" is elected we will be attack again.
Whose fault will it be?
As I See It, all of the above are troubling to me...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Sparrowhawk
09-16-04, 10:51 AM
As I see it, is a bit different.

1. The question that should be asked, but has not been asked;
"What was the cause of the Muslims extremeous attacking us on 11 Sept 2001"?

Kuwait, we responded and didn't go into Baghdad because the UN said no, but we kept our troops in the middle East at their invitation and Bin laden condemned his Muslim friends for allowing us to use "their land," and then he turned to attack us on "Our Land." Mainly because of that, because he wanted us out of the Middle East.

2. Might they see us as siding with the Israeli's against them.

They have always seen us as siding with Israel; they want to eliminate Israel and then us. That is what the Muslims want, all of them that practice Islam. Another other faith other then Islam must be overcome is taught everyday from their mosques.

3. If so, how do we correct that view?

By destroying them, this is a war we have been involved in for years; it’s just that 9-11 woke the American people to that war.

4. They have no need or do they want us in the Middle East.

Unless we want to become a second rate nation with second rate products, living like a third world country with out quality military equipment, we will continue to need the Middle East oil. We may one day have to take it instead of buying it from those that have stabbed us in the back the first chance they get.

5. But it was them attacking us on 11 Sept 2001 which led to our response and continued presence there.

You are right there, and in Iraq that battle goes on. It took them less then one hour to kill 3000 of US Citizens, they attacked civilians. In the two years we have been in Iraq we have lost 1000 of our warriors that have taken the battle into the Lion's Den, and as I see it that is the reason we are not battling them here now, like Israel has to do daily, because they want to treat he Muslims that hate them with tolerance and be inclusive to them. It's a mistake we cannot afford to make.

6. How long will we be there?

Until the last Arab bent on destroying America is dead.

7. How do we measure success?

Success can be seen in the Iraq and the Afghanistan people that have now began to enjoy the freedom and the Liberty we enjoy, without oppression from ruthless leaders.

As Nation to do good and fight injustice must be our mandate;
It’s sick that we have allowed the Sudan disaster to continue, where the government-has used Arabs to kill and murder black Africans. It won't be long, before the Muslim assassins take on the government there and we will be fighting them there as well.

Meanwhile 1.2 million people have been slaughtered.

That Muslim are coming together to fight us in Iraq shows that we have been successful there as well as in keeping tabs on them here. Don't rest at home because there are terror cells in many of our American communities.

8. They're slowly bleeding us to death, with the hope that we will tire and pack-up and go home.

Not sure of them bleeding us to death, but we have caused them much damage and have given the head of the snake a deadly blow, but its body is still moving and its head still has death in its fangs.

Many peace-nicks want us to pack it in and come home, if we do that, we'll bring the smell of death and the sting of death home with us.

9. During the Vietnam War a Republican President got us out a war started by a Democrat.

Kennedy promised South Vietnam help and he got us into that battle. The Democrat congress "tired and" sought to get us to " pack-up and go home." The leaders of that mistake were Ted Kennedy and you guess it John Kerry.

Vietnam was a mistake in that we did not finish the job.

10. Might a Democrat gets out of a war started by a Republican. Can you imagine Hillary as Commander-In-Chief? Or Kerry who threw away the symbols of freedom and liberty and supported the Communist cause as Commander-In-Chief?

They would only invite the war home, by embracing those who's words cannot be trusted, and who wants to destroy us from without or within, a Democrat president will only make it easier for them to do it from within our borders.

11. A Republican said, "if we elect a Democrat, we will be attack again as we were on their watch.

The Muslim terrorist would love for a democrat to be elected in this time in history. They see Kerry as weak, and one that is so self-serving like their leaders that they would breath easier. It would give them the time they need to further join forces and conspire to do us more harm. For years they have been making plans to come here, become US citizens having duel citizenship owing allegiance to their Middle East County above ours then running for public office and changing the institutes that have made this country great.

A simple check of the Arabs they have been electing to office with Middle East funds, Arabs that have duel citizenship will reveal that. Arabs that have been supported by Hillary and Kerry and Kennedy.

12. Whose fault will it be?

The Muslims that hate us.

You are right Ricardo

As I See It, all of the above are troubling to me...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi

Cook