PDA

View Full Version : 10amThurs,Oct 3,Honey wake up there is

Tude
10-03-02, 02:46 PM
a Roger or as he said Drifter on the phone and that was how my morning started.
Drifter said when he got into my area he would call , today he did and about 10:30am he was in my kitchen having some of my
Community coffee from Orleans (a little weak , he drank it , he was being kind)
Roger and I had a nice visit , I brought him out here to my CP ,
so as he knew where I hang out(Roger didn't say much) he was a man of few words, he probably never met a TUDE before, I hope he will be okay Ellie.
All joking aside it was Great to finally meet someone from the Boards and a Marine he is. (Electronics Marine) I won't hold that against him, someone had to know how to repair that stuff.

With my new knees on the mend I tend to sleep late, this was one of those mornings , also I Perspire badly at night and smell like a Polecat in the morning, Roger , I hope you have a bad sniffer, if not I be apologizing for the polecat odor.
It (I) didn't smell that bad , really .

Roger ,lets do it again soon, when you have a longer break from work.

God Bless You
Jimmy(aka TUDE)

thedrifter
10-03-02, 05:10 PM
Hi Jimmy

Glad that we finally got together. Yes! The coffee was good and hit the spot. Aways said when I was in your area I would stop by. The only think I could smell was another Marine.

You have Ellie laughing, she says you don't know me yet, hard to keep me quiet once you get to know me...........HE HE HE HE

Yes! Will be stopping by again when I'm in your area, and plan to spent a lot more time. We have a lot to talk about. Always good to meet up with a fellow Marine and Friend.

Sempers

Roger