PDA

View Full Version : What questions do you want to hear in the presidential debates

mrbsox
09-11-04, 10:28 AM
Looking for views and opinions from everybody else.

BUT ...

I don't want this to turning into a 'buddy bashing' bunch of posts.

What question would you like to hear GWB and jfk answer, and why. Then respect everybody elses opinion and question !!

:qmark: I would like to hear whom jfk intends to appoint to his staff and cabinet, for the various positions.

I think we all realize that the President makes decisions, good or bad, based on the information provided to him. If you've got slanted (leftwingtreehuggergayrightnonprayerproalienrights types) people passing the info, they have thier own opinions of what is IMPORTANT for the President to know, and what's not important.

Sparrowhawk
09-11-04, 10:39 AM
Is racial profiling.

If they would prevent another 9-11 type of attack on Americans, would Bush or Kerry favor such a security measure being implemented by our law enforcement agencies?

Our security at our airports sucks today, both my wife and I were stopped at Dulles Airport because our tickets were randomly selected. This makes no sense.

Common sense would tell anyone that many of those selected in this manner do not fit the terrorist physical, racial, or psychological Profile.

hrscowboy
09-11-04, 11:48 AM
I want to hear both Gentlemen speak on the health care issues for our elderly, and also the issue of outsourcing Jobs. I would like to hear what these gentlemen are purposing for our younger generation as far as education also. and i would also like to hear these gentleman say that where are going to close our borders and no more work permits will be given out unless your a United States Citizen. The thought of giving jobs to people that are not Citizens is totally wrong in my book, We need to keep our jobs for our Citizens and no one elses.

CAR
09-12-04, 01:30 AM
For Kerry:
Exactly what countries is he refering to when he says he will get a international coalition to help in Iraq? France? Germany? Why them?

How much money does he intend to "bring in" by taxing the rich? Who does he consider rich?

Why does the Heinz Corp. outsource jobs? How long they been doing it? What tax loop hole do they use?

For Bush:
Why haven't we seriously reformed the immigration process and made a better effort to remove illegal aliens?

What are his plans to shut down the loop holes for corporations who use offshore "banking" to avoid paying US taxes?

Describe the plan for Tort reform? Is there any way to rein in judges who truly overstep their authority?

For both:

What would be their plan to restructure congress, not in a limitation of authority, but limit how much they can spend on "business trips", getting "special rates" at big businesses "functions", "fund raising", cutting their checkbooks and making it ALL public? Ethics man ethics!!

For Nader:
What are you doing dude?

hrscowboy
09-12-04, 02:19 AM
CAR, thats what i thought also about nader this guy has ran for the presidents job i dont know how many time and he never even gets close, what a waste of time and money...

hrscowboy
09-13-04, 11:16 PM
I guess theres only a few of us that want to hear what these 2 gentleman have to say...