marinemom
09-03-04, 05:48 AM
Kerry Takes Off Gloves <br />
<br />
By Lois Romano and Howard Kurtz <br />
Washington Post Staff Writers <br />
Friday, September 3, 2004; Page A26 <br />
<br />
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio, Sept. 3 -- John F. Kerry lashed back at his...

OLE SARG
09-04-04, 11:14 AM
Kerry's past keeps catching up with his ugly ass. REMEMBER, TWENTY (20) YEARS IN THE SENATE AND NOT ONE DAMN THING ACCOMPLISHED, other than collect tax-payers money for doing NOTHING. He has lied about his past and always has TWO (2) answers or solutions for everything.

It's a wonder the punk doesn't have two mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Chaney is honest about his past and has not LIED about it.

SEMPER FI

Vietnam Veteran Against john foreskin kerry (this veteran still remembers your TRAITOR ASS from Vietnam)

lurchenstein
09-04-04, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by marinemom
Kerry Takes Off Gloves

To nurse his banged up knuckles?

enviro
09-04-04, 09:03 PM
Don't say that lurchenstein! He may want a Purple Heart for that!

yellowwing
09-05-04, 06:12 AM
Hey OLE SARGE,
To me, Cheney comes across on camera as the elder statesmen type. If a reporter asks a tough question, Cheney calmy gives a dismissive answer. He's been at it a long time, and knows how to answer without leaving the reporter room for a follow up.

The DNC needs to step up their counter-attacks. Just when the Swift Boat guys were getting bad press, Kerry finally makes a personal rebuttal. It was a day late and a dollar short. He had lost the even par of Veterans.

Timing and initiative. I think the DNC needs better communication between their S2 and S3 shops.

HardJedi
09-05-04, 03:05 PM
I'm with Ole Sarge on this one.

lurchenstein
09-05-04, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by enviro
Don't say that lurchenstein! He may want a Purple Heart for that!

That won't do. A new award such as the Order of the Yellow Orifice (OYO) will be more appropriate (an OYO for JFK).