PDA

View Full Version : The Hate And Violence Of The True Left

radio relay
09-01-04, 07:35 PM
September 1, 2004

by Bob Newman

John Kerry and those who support his candidacy, including Communist Party USA, the communist governments of Vietnam and North Korea, and the terrorist governments of Iran and Syria, are a transparent lot. But perhaps the most transparent among those who want Kerry to become the most powerful man in the world are those who claim to be proponents of non-violence and peace.

We saw some of these cretins in action last Sunday and Monday night, when they embarked on a crime spree that included arson (one officer was burned), assault on police officers (one cop is still hospitalized after being kicked in the head by a Kerry supporter), inciting a riot, disorderly conduct and blocking emergency vehicles. Some protestors marching in the United for Peace and Justice demonstration carried signs calling for the assassination of George W. Bush. And the New York Police Department is aware of a plot by liberals that Kerry supporters hope will prevent delegates from getting to the convention, thus terminating the democratic process. This plot, the police say, includes plans to block and/or disable the busses carrying the delegates, and could include protestors throwing Molotov cocktails at the busses in an attempt to burn the delegates to death. The NYPD says they will do their best to prevent this.

Odd, but at the Democratic National Convention in Boston, there was no such violence and were no such threats from what the Democrats call the violent, hateful, war-mongering right.

American liberals have a long, sordid, and very well-documented history of extreme violence toward those with whom they disagree. Yet the myth persists that leftists and other liberals are non-violent, peaceful and loving. The truth, caught on video time and again, is that many liberals and leftists are extremely violent, hateful, and willing to commit a wide array of crimes to stop the democratic process.

In fact, yesterday I interviewed Hany Khalil, the director of United for Peace and Justice. That’s the group that organized Sunday’s protest. He told me that any of the hundreds of protestors arrested Sunday were not members of his organization, although he admitted he has no way of backing up that claim. Khalil, who has called for America and its allies to abandon the democratic process in Iraq, also said that his group had nothing to do with protestors calling for the assassination of President Bush. Khalil also denies that anyone in his group plans to attack the busses carrying delegates to the convention.

And Kerry himself hired a man whom many Americans consider to be especially nefarious. Kerry’s director of online communications is none other than the infamous Zack Exley, who used to work for the anarchist group The Ruckus Society. The Ruckus Society is on record as being in favor of such terrorist groups as the Earth Liberation Front and Earth First!

The thin veil Kerry and his maniacal minion used to conceal their true agenda has now been pulled back to reveal the graphic violence, caustic hatred and pro-disorder actions of liberals and leftists.

Indeed, the enemy is truly among us.

Bob Newman
---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/m-n/newman/2004/newman090104.htm
Bob Newman, a decorated, retired US Marine, is host of the “Gunny Bob Show” on Newsradio 850 KOA in Denver, and host of “Inhuman Newman’s Anger-Management Hour” on 630 KHOW, also in Denver. His “Global Positioning Statement,” a daily insider’s update on the war on terror, is carried by various Clear Channel radio stations from coast to coast. A ground-combat veteran, he is the director of international security & counterterrorism services for The GeoScope Group and is the military science & terrorism columnist for The Denver Daily News. He can be reached at bobnewman@clearchannel.com .

Sparrowhawk
09-01-04, 08:44 PM
Zack Exley is organizing director of MoveOn.org.

Why hasn't the media exposed that connection?

radio relay
09-01-04, 10:39 PM
The leftwing media will never expose one of their own.

Swiftboat Vets get a couple dollars from a republican, and the media is seeing conspiracies under every stone.

One of their darling democrats doing the same thing? Never mind!

CAR
09-01-04, 10:46 PM
Funny how we already know what the "excuse" will be:
(pick one- cut paste)

"It shows how much passion they have"
"WE don't promote violence"
"You shouldn't label everyone for the actions of a few"
"It was the police that were infinging on their right of free speech"
"THEY weren't part of OUR group"

Blah, Blah, Blah

enviro
09-01-04, 11:20 PM
Not that I would want to take up for Kerry, but I think that none of these people are FOR John Kerry. I think they are just AGAINST George Bush.

George Bush is a threat to dictators and terrorism. He's a threat to immoral liberalism. He's a threat to pacifists that will never know the true cost of freedom.

John Kerry is not a threat to any of these people. I think Mickey Mouse could be opposing George Bush and these people would vote for him.

enviro
09-03-04, 08:54 AM
For those keeping score:

Protesters arrested in Boston during the DNC: 4

Protesters arrested in New York during the RNC: 1800+

Number of police beaten severly during the DNC: 0

Number of police beaten severly during the RNC: 1

Number of protester intrusions to the DNC: 0

Number of protester intrusions to the RNC: 8

Number of nude women or women in panties at the DNC: 0

Number of nude women or women in panties at the RNC: countless

Number of nude women or women in panties that haven't shaved in the last 10 years at the DNC: none outside, countless inside

Number of nude women or women in panties that haven't shaved in the last 10 years at the RNC: countless outside, none inside

http://www.politicalpanties.com/shavebushprotest.jpg

radio relay
09-03-04, 09:54 AM
Ain't them anti-Bush democrats got alotta class?

Makes me wantta vote for Kerry... NOT!

JimMc
09-03-04, 02:16 PM
I am new on this board. However, you have to admit that was a pretty clever sign.

bobpage
09-03-04, 02:26 PM
Be assured, all of us media types are not Leftists.