PDA

View Full Version : Viet Nam Vets of NE Floridia invited to rally against Kerry

caryverell
08-28-04, 10:11 AM
28 August 2004,

Just in from todays MC League recruiting booth at Free Masons Morocco Shrine Temple in Jacksonville, FL - -

Mr. Pete Webster arranging for bus to carry group to Wash DC to Rally against Kerry on 12 Sept. Bus to dept Jacksonville, Florida on 11 September. Cost is $125.00 per person. Further particulars can be gained from Mr. Webster by calling 904-223-7944. To my knowledge this is a private effort on the part of Mr. Webster to unify efforts of fellow Viet Nam veterans and others of similar interest.

I keep my personal politics to myself for the most part; in this case I think it reasonable to make the efforts of Mr. Webster known so that those truly believing that a change of administrations at this time to be harmful can make their voices heard.

I wish Mr. Webster every success in his endeavor.

Semper Fidelis

Cary Verell

thedrifter
08-28-04, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the info.........

Ellie

Lock-n-Load
08-28-04, 12:59 PM
:marine: Cary......All the best to you and your group in joining the March in DC on 12Sept...try to link up with Jerry Kiley, chief honcho, of the "Vietnam Veterans vs John Kerry" his group along with the "Swift Boat V/Vets vs Kerry" were at the DNC [the Democrat's stronghold of 35,000] awhile ago in Boston...Kiley was successful to form up 800+ vets from WW2-Korea- [2]Gulf wars to reinforce the Vietnam Vets ranks...all together we marched off and peacefully demonstrated at the FleetCenter and later in front of Kerry's posh condo in fashionable Beacon Hill section...it was a howling victory to say the least...need more Vietnam Vets like your group to get off their butts in this important election year...also I have the "Virginia Vets For Bush" going to be en mass in DC on 12 Sept...I am truly beholden to Mr Gault, President of "Virginia Vets For Bush"...we did our part in Boston to get in Kerry's face to expose his ambiguous war/hero record...we had all the major TV media outlets, ferreting their way in our ranks filming like crazy..of course, it wasn't shown across America for obvious media bias, but it's in their aluminum cans if Kerry goes belly up...now is the time for other Vietnam Vets to actively participate...once again Cary, great to see you join in the good fight. Semper Fi SSGT CHRIS SARNO-USMC FMF:marine:

petepat
08-30-04, 04:56 PM
For those who want to go, but are without sufficient funds, because of unemployment or disability, etc., we have found a sponsor who will pay their bus fare to the rally on a case by case basis. This offer is limited to those marines who are truely unable to pay own way. Pete Webster USN
An Thoi, Nha Be, Rung Sat Special Zone