PDA

View Full Version : This information is too fishy to go un-noticed....

PooleeWebber
08-22-04, 02:03 AM
I read this article...and although the man in question could be fabricating every bit of information he puts across, he could also be telling the absolute truth. Read the article and tell me what you think.

http://channels.aimtoday.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-APO-PLS&idq=/ff/story/0001/20040821/1301378500.htm

PooleeWebber
08-22-04, 02:08 AM
And as a follow up on the article...

if this mans methods were 'extreme' and 'unethical', or even 'illegal', officials still agree that he is against terror and against the enemies that we, the United States are currently fighting against. Here is my question:

WHY THE HELL ARE WE PERSECUTING PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHEN THE PEOPLE WHO THIS PERSON IS ATTEMPTING TO INCAPACIATE ARE THE ONES WHO WANT TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY!?!?!

I understand being politically correct, and abiding by our laws...but when our laws begin to prevent us from protecting our country, it's time to change them. Stuff like this gets me really ****ed off. Our justice system should not get in the way of us taking terrorist trash down.

-Poolee Webber

Amanda
08-23-04, 02:02 AM
i agree, this could be made all made up! But if the same people who see him face to face believe that his intentions were pure, then i do not see a reason to prosecute him further. If he is not getting in the way. Then it sounds like the man is on a mission, and our justice system has not found all these people yet, maybe this guy could have... well i dont know, its hard to tell. The man could have a hidden agenda, or have a real passion and calling to do this, however i dont believe he deserves 20 or even 5 years in a jail!

-Amanda

hrscowboy
08-23-04, 02:33 AM
its called an international incident and the US will not confirm that the US even knows this fellow. It happens Servicemen have been told they where going to places they where not supposed to be and if they where caught the united states dont know them.

matt-m
08-24-04, 02:47 PM
socnetcentral.com in the Army SF section has a big topic on him, 4-5 pages long if you want to check it out.

yellowwing
08-24-04, 03:07 PM
Its says stuff about him being guilty of fraud before. Plus all of his television appearances make his 'operative' status really fishy.

They don't call 1st Recon Swift Silent and Deadly for nothing!