PDA

View Full Version : What the heck, is wrong with these people!

Sparrowhawk
10-02-02, 11:17 AM
Back In 1998 ~ The Democratic Controlled Congress passed this resolution that calls for the removal of the Hussein regime in Iraq, what the hell is the problem, with them today? Did they pass that resolution when Clinton was in power because they knew he would never act on it?

<hr>

H.R.4655

<b>Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government. </b>

Authorizes the President, after notifying specified congressional committees, to provide to the Iraqi democratic opposition organizations: (1) grant assistance for radio and television broadcasting to Iraq; (2) Department of Defense (DOD) defense articles and services and military education and training (IMET); and (3) humanitarian assistance, with emphasis on addressing the needs of individuals who have fled from areas under the control of the Hussein regime. Prohibits assistance to any group or organization that is engaged in military cooperation with the Hussein regime. Authorizes appropriations.

Directs the President to designate: (1) one or more Iraqi democratic opposition organizations that meet specified criteria as eligible to receive assistance under this Act; and (2) additional such organizations which satisfy the President's criteria.

Urges the President to call upon the United Nations to establish an international criminal tribunal for the purpose of indicting, prosecuting, and imprisoning Saddam Hussein and other Iraqi officials who are responsible for crimes against humanity, genocide, and other criminal violations of international law.

<b> Expresses the sense of the Congress that once the Saddam Hussein regime is removed from power in Iraq, the United States should support Iraq's transition to democracy by providing humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people and democracy transition assistance to Iraqi parties and movements with democratic goals, including convening Iraq's foreign creditors to develop a multilateral response to the foreign debt incurred by the Hussein regime. </b>

<hr>

Two reliable sources of information on Iraq

The information you obtain from the 1st source can be used to do reseach on mor information on that issue in the second source.

http://fas.org/news/iraq/1998/10/

http://iraqwatch.org/index.html

<b>Here is an example of one of those reports, that is interesting to read.</b>

http://fas.org/news/iraq/1998/10/981026-in.htm

http://cagle.slate.msn.com/news/Inspections/BESTinspections/stein.gif

NamGrunt68
10-02-02, 12:52 PM
Bro thats a damn fine post, but I reckon I've had a belly full of reading, listening to the liberal azz news and watchin and readin bro's goin at it on what we should do and when we should do it !!
All I'm gonna do now, is sit back and hope and pray that some half drunk Air Farce Azzhole on duty in one o them underground bunkers out in Wyoming or wherever, trips and accidently hits a few of them BIG RED BUTTONS that will send some o that bad azz hardware flying thru the sky in the direction of Saddam and other parts of the middle east......I just hope it is coordinated with the sunrise in the east from the Chesapeake Bay so that I can sip on a cup of hot java and watch the Mushroom cloud rise from the east !@!!! Gawd, I love to dream sometimes !!!!!!!!!!

ivalis
10-02-02, 07:08 PM
Hawk, I wish you would get your facts straight before you post something. The congress was not controlled by the democrats in 1998.

Sparrowhawk
10-02-02, 08:27 PM
You were right, Bush had left the white house when Saddam tried to assassinate him while he traveled overseas.

If I remember correctly, Clinton threw a few tomhawk missiles at Bagdad to teach him a lesson.

And your right, <b>"The congress was not controlled by the democrats in 1998."</b>

Your right, Democrats weren't in control of congress in 1998, Hillary and Monica were.

But the democrats were there and they supported that resolution at that time. Why can't they support its enforcement without making it look like its something they don't support?

ivalis
10-02-02, 10:16 PM
Actually, Clinton threw a couple (or more) cruise missles at Sudan & Afghanistan. I recently read where Osama sold the dud cruise missles to the chinese for $10 million. That sure showed him.

I want to know why we don't depose the gov't of saudi arabia, and pakistan. They are the rascals that are responsible for the trade towers more than iraq.

On another issue. Why isn't the current pres being investigated on harkin w/ the viqor that clinton was investigated on whitwater. Why isn't cheny being investigated with the same vigor on haliburton?

To me a "knob job" in the oval office is kinda irrelevant.

Sparrowhawk
10-02-02, 10:50 PM
They and the Pakistani n government should be in our cross hairs before Iraq. But I believe by deposing of Saddam, other Arab leaders in the Middle East will think twice before supporting terrorism as much as they have before.

Saddam represents the pride of the Arab world as far as power and control over the people. If he is overthrown, it will be a great victory for the world. If he launches missiles at Israel and Israel response in kind and other Arab nations join the fray then it will end in a vast wasteland dead center of Jordan and this world will be a burning waste for months.

That is what I expect to happen. It will happen sooner or later and Saddam will go down, as he has always desired with the praise of Arab leaders for doing what they have planned to do all along.

As far as Clinton head job that was his downfall, if he was stupid enough to get caught then he deserves the troubles it cost him, he shouldn’t have lied to the American people about that women.

The Clinton history ahs not yet been fully written, and history will not show him to be the leader everyone gave him credit for being.

Right or wrong, Bush has emerged because of this time in history as a leader and what he has pulled off in the past few days, rather we agree with his desire to take out Saddam or not, we have seen the emergence of a world leader, that has stood alone against other world leaders and his own countrymen for what we know is true and needed.

NamGrunt68
10-03-02, 05:00 AM
Only reason Clinton fired any missles at osama was to distract the American people from his being more interested in running a ceegar up Monica's twat !!! That draft dodgin azzhole should received a 7.62 round right between his runnin lights.....he ****ed on every Bro that ever served in the bush by having the fvcking nerve to git within 10 miles o that wall !!

And him and his escapedes with Monica is Not irrevelant....that wasn't his oval office.....it's mine and it's yours.....that sumb!tch should o been run out o the Country with Hillary, Reno, and the rest o them left wing azzholes !!!!!

arzach
10-03-02, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by NamGrunt68
Only reason Clinton fired any missles at osama was to distract the American people from his being more interested in running a ceegar up Monica's twat !!! That draft dodgin azzhole should received a 7.62 round right between his runnin lights.....he ****ed on every Bro that ever served in the bush by having the fvcking nerve to git within 10 miles o that wall !!

And him and his escapedes with Monica is Not irrevelant....that wasn't his oval office.....it's mine and it's yours.....that sumb!tch should o been run out o the Country with Hillary, Reno, and the rest o them left wing azzholes !!!!!
Daner, once again you've proven yersef to be Da Silver-tounged Devil(Dog)---:D --slick willie will be remembered by historians as a primo jerk-off 'Hawk--I don't have any qualms 'bout da govt.'s of saudi & pakistan bein' in da crosshairs---To me, the big worry is iraq's ability to amass WMD--and the PROBABLE sale or donation of them to al-qeda(sp)--'killerz'---not 'terrorists'--always had a prob. usin' dat word to describe them!-
-
Back to slick willie, ifn he had put 1/2 as much thought and effort, into 'takin' out' binraghead, as he did gittin' his wick 'dipped'--there would have been one less camel jockey to worry 'bout.-:D ---Then rite after 9/11--he had ta git on his soapbox and put on his dog&pony show----only wish I had gone to the same Hi-school as him--AH, sweet visions of whuppin' his azz!!!!:D

NamGrunt68
10-03-02, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by arzach

Daner, once again you've proven yersef to be Da Silver-tounged Devil(Dog)---:D --slick willie will be remembered by historians as a primo jerk-off 'Hawk--I don't have any qualms 'bout da govt.'s of saudi & pakistan bein' in da crosshairs---To me, the big worry is iraq's ability to amass WMD--and the PROBABLE sale or donation of them to al-qeda(sp)--'killerz'---not 'terrorists'--always had a prob. usin' dat word to describe them!-
-
Back to slick willie, ifn he had put 1/2 as much thought and effort, into 'takin' out' binraghead, as he did gittin' his wick 'dipped'--there would have been one less camel jockey to worry 'bout.-:D ---Then rite after 9/11--he had ta git on his soapbox and put on his dog&pony show----only wish I had gone to the same Hi-school as him--AH, sweet visions of whuppin' his azz!!!!

Hi Ya Rickster !!! Damn ya must o got in a full day today !! I see ya made it here to the "Dane Had Napalm in his Coffee This Morning Show !!!" .....LOL.....Yepper, Ole Slick Willie's Head would look good hangin on mah wall, with a rack from Bullwinkle hangin on him and a ceegar with a condom on it hangin outta his mouth !!!....Enjoy yer visions bro........sumday God might smile on ya and let ya stomp a mud hole in that Left wing arrogant
sumb!tches azz !!!!

Kegler300
10-04-02, 06:24 AM
http://www.edivu.com/editorial1/newcartoontopics/removing_saddam/brookins091002.jpg