PDA

View Full Version : Marine Called Babykiller

stalkmaster
08-17-04, 12:24 PM
:mad: Calling all Marines!! I was just made aware of a Marine
Wounded in Iraq who participated in a July 4th Parade in
Bainbridge Island, Washington who was ridiculed and called babykiller and War Monger etc. The local papers and people of
this liberal city could care less The Marines Name is Jason Gilfson
rank unknown. This has received some National press but not
the wrath of marines coming to the aid of a brother... I call on all
who see this thread to email and call the Bainbridge Island Review Paper @ (206) 842-6613 Fax # (206) 842-5867
email Editor@Bainbridgereview.com and also to the Bremerton Sun (360) 779-5588 email sware@thesunlink.com, to voice outrage on how not only a community but the local press can treat this young Marine. The local Republican party is going to get a hold of this Marine and his family and let him know how to get a hold of me so I can personally talk to him. This really P--ses me off
that this occured and that people apparently cheered when this started. There is televised footage of this occuring that the local
stations will not provide for some reason..hmm

:mad:

mrbsox
08-17-04, 01:08 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15661&highlight=Baby+killer

cknow
08-17-04, 03:04 PM
rank is "corporal of marines"

CAR
08-17-04, 04:28 PM
Stalkmaster,
Thanks for bringing this to light. I will be looking for more on this and certainly will make a call to voice how P155ED off I am.

CplCrotty
08-17-04, 08:29 PM
F*&#^%$ liberal ****heads! What is absolutely amazing is that they don't even begin to realize, or want to realize, just how many innocent men, women and children were murdered under Iraq's previous "government."
Man, stupidity is nothing to be proud of.

Toby M
08-17-04, 10:22 PM
Nothing to be proud of? Must be something to it because there sure are a whole lot of people afflicted with that problem!!!!

Sgt. Smitty
08-18-04, 10:09 AM
It's really a shame that the people in Washington state had to show how big of an a--hole town it really is. I was hoping that kind of crap died out after we came home from the Nam, but i guess there are all kinds of sicko's everywhere anymore. Someone should go up there and torch the whole damned town and then laugh at them. No way should a vet have to go through the same things i did when i got home from Nam. It's crap like that that does nothing but reaffirm my belief that the public has no comprehention of what the hell a vet goes though to earn the title VETERAN. Someone should educate the public on the meaning and definition of the word VETERAN.

hrscowboy
08-18-04, 11:59 AM
yep sgt smitty i agree