PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoaster

ssjric
08-10-04, 11:01 AM
At the beggining of the year I weight 280 LBS and when I depped in I was 231 in May, since then my wieght has jumped up and down. Its like every week I'll lose ten pounds and then the next week ill gain them back. I watch what I eat and run and exercise almost everyday and I have no clue why this would happen. Any suggestions???

HardJedi
08-10-04, 12:07 PM
well, what do you drink on average? best advice I can give you right now is to drink ONLY water if you are still trying to lose wieght.

NYLady13
08-10-04, 12:44 PM
it has a lot to do with how much you eat, before you weigh yourself, and what time of the day it is. Hate to be gross but you weight can increase and decrease with bowel movements also. Weigh your self in the morning before eating than try it again later in the day after eating. Hope thats the case...

ssjric
08-10-04, 11:13 PM
Yea like yesterday I wieght like 253 and today I weight like 242. I just dont understand how so much weight I can lose and gain in one day. I mean I drink a good amount of water cause I run atleat a few miles a day and I dont eat a whole lot and when I do its usually like a deli sandwich.

hrscowboy
08-11-04, 07:48 AM
deli sandwiches damn man bread is no good for you. lettuce and tomatoes with nothing on them and 2% milk and lots of water. and keep up the running, and other PT.

crew
08-11-04, 09:26 AM
Deli meats contains a high amount of sodium..I would suspect that the sudden overnight weight gain is water retention, so see a doctor for a workup is my suggestion, because of your weight and possible retention...should make sure nothing else is going on with you.........good luck.:)

Namvet67
08-11-04, 11:05 AM
Stay away from sweets, potatoes and bread. Drink plenty of water and don't skip any meals. Once you get your metabolism rate up, you should lose weight. It's really not about what you eat but about HOW MUCH you eat. Also watch those late night snacks. Good luck