drillinstructor
08-09-04, 06:00 PM
come come all of you I will be waiting

Phantom Blooper
08-09-04, 06:02 PM
To the Merry,Merry Land of Oz!:banana:

thedrifter
08-09-04, 06:20 PM
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

The Drifter's Wife

Ellie

Booyah!
08-09-04, 10:17 PM
Sorry to inform you drillinstructor Sir, but this poolee will be heading to MCRD P.I. In one weeks time this poolee will be a recruit heading for the surf of Southern California and in fourteen weeks (counting this one) this poolee/future recruit will be a Marine.

hrscowboy
08-09-04, 11:17 PM
14 weeks of boot camp damn has the corps got lax or what??? I thought boot camp was shorter than that...

Booyah!
08-10-04, 10:08 AM
I am counting this week also Sir.

drillinstructor
08-10-04, 01:10 PM
well I will be waiting for those heading to San Diego.....Kilo Co Drill isntructor good luck all

jinelson
08-10-04, 01:30 PM
Gunny you Drill Instructors are still putting out a fine product at MCRDSD. I attended the emblem ceremony and graduation ceremony for 3rd BN Lima Company in May. It was great to be back after 36 years and those that have riegned over my grinder and confidence course have carried on the fine tradition. Thank you.

Semper Fi
Jim FMF 67-73

drillinstructor
08-10-04, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement. It is always so good to hear from former Marines. My Company is graduating on the 20th of this month and we are getting close to our Motto run and emblem ceremony. We will pick up the next group of civilians from receiving on the 27th.....Semper Fi!!!!!!!!

ftrmarinemp
08-11-04, 02:16 AM
drill instructor sir, this poolee is shipping out on 09062004 to Parris Island and i was wondering if you would be willing to offer some words of wisdom or tell me anything even if its not good about the experiance i am about to have. Thank you sir

hrscowboy
08-11-04, 08:03 AM
heres some advice poolie get ready for nightmares because when them drill instructors get you the first night or day on those little yellow steps its nightmare time...

Namvet67
08-11-04, 10:26 AM
You got that right hrscowboy. Good luck poolees. It's good to see we have a real Drill Instructor on board. Drillinstructor you are needed here. Semper Fi

drillinstructor
08-11-04, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by ftrmarinemp
drill instructor sir, this poolee is shipping out on 09062004 to Parris Island and i was wondering if you would be willing to offer some words of wisdom or tell me anything even if its not good about the experiance i am about to have. Thank you sir

MP,,Never quit or give up on yourself...Do as your told, obey orders instantly and willingly...PT PT PT before you get to PI...Give 100% of your effort AT ALL TIMES...SOUND OFF AND MOVE FAST........GOOD LUCK

mrbsox
08-11-04, 03:08 PM
Been remembering a few things lately, that I learned during my active time, some things I didn't fully understand, and some I did. Lessons that are STILL paying off in my life.
Kind of thought they may fit in here.

For want of a nail
a shoe was lost

For want of a shoe
a horse was lost

For want of a horse
a battle was lost

For want of a battle
a kingdom was lost

All, for the want of a nail.

Attention to detail !!
Your drill instructors will POUND (sorry mothers of america, your little johnny may NEED a beating) ATTENTION TO DETAIL into you.
Inspections
Close Order Drill
Inspections
Military bearing
Customs and Courtesies
Inspections
Marksmanship
Did I mention inspections ??

These are more than just Fk Fk games, as I now know. ATTENTION TO DETAIL is a lost commodity in todays society. ATTENTION TO DETAIL may mean a well packed sand bag, that will save your life, or your squad, or platoon, or company, or battalion.... all for want of a sand bag.

Do What your told, WHEN your told, the WAY your told. Don't short cut it. There is not always time to explain orders, missions. There is surley not time to do it over, when you screw it up the FIRST time. Marines have earned a reputation by being the BEST at everything they do, every time, every place.

Those yellow footprints, will begin a new life for you, IF you let them, if you apply the lessons, if you keep the integrity with you, even AFTER leaving the Corps.
Us members of the 1stCivDiv STILL have a reputation to uphold.

Semper Fidelis..... ALWAYS, not just when it's convienient.

lien0102
08-11-04, 04:32 PM
Drill Instructor: this small town boy can't wait to see your neck of the woods on 20050524. I hope ya'll show me a good time.

Sixguns
08-11-04, 05:03 PM
Always one in the bunch!!! Lien 0102 good luck in training and let's hope you don't go to Kilo Co. at MCRD SD!!

Sixguns

drillinstructor
08-11-04, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by lien0102
Drill Instructor: this small town boy can't wait to see your neck of the woods on 20050524. I hope ya'll show me a good time.

You have plenty of time to prepare...dont waste it .......I will still be here training recruits............

drillinstructor
08-11-04, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Sixguns
Always one in the bunch!!! Lien 0102 good luck in training and let's hope you don't go to Kilo Co. at MCRD SD!!

Sixguns

anyone I meet on here is definetly going to be slayed every second of the day I have....................

PooleeWebber
08-11-04, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by drillinstructor

anyone I meet on here is definetly going to be slayed every second of the day I have....................

....Thank god you aren't at MCRD Parris Island!

lien0102
08-11-04, 06:36 PM

That sounds like a good time to me. If I see you there, you can count on me being ready to meet you.

-Pat

Phantom Blooper
08-11-04, 06:43 PM
"YOU"-----"EWE" Glad to meet who? :banana:

ftrmarinemp
08-11-04, 07:08 PM
thank you drill instructor sir. i will obey those orders to the best of my ability and one day soon i will were the same uniform as you and hopefully make the Marine Corps proud. thank you sir

lien0102
08-11-04, 10:33 PM
Drill Instructor and Every other Marine:

I did not mean to offend anyone. I'm just excited for my chance to become a Marine. I barely was allowed into the DEP because of my tattoo and the last thing i want to do is mess up my chance.

-Pat

Tokean
08-12-04, 01:25 AM
I leave for boot in a week and a half (23rd), what're my chances of being one of your recruits sir?

drillinstructor
08-12-04, 11:39 AM
oh dayum....if you are coming to SD...you will be in receiving until the 27th which is the day we pick up...your chances well there is 6 platoons picking up on that Friday...all the same Company (K)....I guess that means your chances are 1 in 6 to being in the same platoon as me........YOU WILL BE SLAYED....

sushibug
08-12-04, 12:25 PM
oh dayum....if you are coming to SD...you will be in receiving until the 27th which is the day we pick up...your chances well there is 6 platoons picking up on that Friday...all the same Company (K)....I guess that means your chances are 1 in 6 to being in the same platoon as me........YOU WILL BE SLAYED....

Sir, this Poolee has a ship date of November 1st. Are the odds the same of joining Kilo Co and getting slayed?

Tom Hansen
08-12-04, 12:31 PM
3rd Btn I Company, 3011 April 1979 here for the DI.....

tom hansen

BC22
08-12-04, 05:28 PM
3rd RTBN, all they do is kill bodies:rolleyes:

GySgtRet
08-12-04, 08:14 PM
Poolies,

Listen up here for a minuet. I detect a potential recruit thinking that things are more lax at Parris Island. Don't bet the farm on that PooleeWebber. Do you think that Drill Instructors at Parris Island are a bunch of panty waists or something. You will get your share of thrashing believe me. Parris Island is where it all started...!!!! I wish we could get you shipped to San Diego for your pansy a$$ remark. But maybe this drill instructor would not want you...???

Platoon 3395 Company "I" 3rd Recruit Training Regiment Parris Island South Carolina October 1973 - December 28th 1973

PooleeWebber
08-12-04, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by GySgtRet
Poolies,

Listen up here for a minuet. I detect a potential recruit thinking that things are more lax at Parris Island. Don't bet the farm on that PooleeWebber. Do you think that Drill Instructors at Parris Island are a bunch of panty waists or something. You will get your share of thrashing believe me. Parris Island is where it all started...!!!! I wish we could get you shipped to San Diego for your pansy a$$ remark. But maybe this drill instructor would not want you...???

Platoon 3395 Company "I" 3rd Recruit Training Regiment Parris Island South Carolina October 1973 - December 28th 1973

With all due respect sir, you misinterpreted my remark to the fullest extent. All I was trying to say, was that I'm glad I wouldn't have to run into the drill instructor who started this thread because he mentioned anyone he meets down there who is from this bored would receive a little extra IT.

I know hard Marines come from both Parris Island and San Deigo, but the Marines I am friends with have told me things are much more isolated and less civilian-like on the island. My recruiter even told me about a platoon who got to see a Padres game as a reward from San Deigo. (He might have been messing with me, but he did say that.)

So, I appreciate your advice GySgtRet. However, I think you mis-interpreted my comment.

Thanks,

Poolee Webber

drillinstructor
08-12-04, 08:47 PM
The GySgt is right PI is where it all started and the training you receive on either cost is equal in nature...yes some teams harder than others but that goes for both coast.........dont worry GySgt these poolees will be crying for their mommies.........and its all worth it in the end the title of UNITED STATES MARINE you undisciplined civilians......

PooleeWebber
08-12-04, 09:54 PM
And for the record, I am fully aware of the thrashings I will receive on a daily basis on the island, and I am as prepared as I can be for it. (If that's even possible.)

I just don't want you to be under the impression that I am mis-informed, or as you put it, a pansy. Because I am neither.

I'm clearly not even close to being a Marine, but I consider myself far more disciplined, dedicated, and physically fit than most nasty civilians.

hrscowboy
08-12-04, 11:11 PM
A what????????? a padras game? what the hell is that crap the only i ever saw was an occasional airplane taking off from S.D. airport at MCRD and cried cause i wasnt on it. I wanted those nightmares to end...

BC22
08-13-04, 08:07 PM
One of the 3rd Phase platoons did get to go to a Padres game when I was at MCRDSD (not mine, our SDI told us "hell no" and I was in 1st Phase at the end of the season).

GySgtRet
08-13-04, 08:31 PM
drillinstructor,

I am so glad that things haven't changed that much since my day...!!! Crying for their mommies and Jody is still waiting...???

Semper Fidelis

GySgtRet
08-13-04, 08:34 PM
PooleeWebber,

Where are you from? Your upbring can and does make a hugh difference, but don't get ahead of yourself over confedence and cockiness will be detected by one of those highly dedicated, highly motivated Drill Instructors. The Drill Instructors have one mission in life while on duty at the recruit Depots. And that mission is to take you and make you, and break you down and force you to do things that you never in your wildest dreams that you caould even think was possible.

hrscowboy
08-13-04, 09:11 PM
yep gunney your right those gentleman amazed me with the things they taught me and alot of it I still use today. but i still remember that chant: aint no cense in calling home jodys got your girl and gone... Hey poolie ifin you got a girlfriend just call me jody.... hahahaha

Phantom Blooper
08-13-04, 10:37 PM
The Sculptors

And there were Sculptors who toiled in the Great Swamps to the south. They were chosen to shape and mold objects from clay. Procurers sent clay from many locations across the vast land. The Sculptors awaited each load of clay with scepticism born of disappointment. Waiting to see what quality of clay the procurers would send this time. The pieces of clay usually arrived in the dark of night, riding on the top of a dung cart. The Sculptors had disdain for much of each load of clay sent to them. Their disdain was not hidden by their immaculate razor edged garments. Their menacing glares from under their broad brimmed head gear turned to ice even the dormant clay. The gate was opened on the dung cart and the pieces all tumbled out into one unsightly blob. A great stench arose from the pile and the Sculptors were staggered by it’s awfulness. The hair in their nostrils were singed. With deep frowns they looked at the mess and the Main Sculptor exclaimed, “Again they send to us contaminated product! How are we to make fine statuary from such as this, mud filled with all manner of vermin and dung? They promise us ‘only the finest' clay! Promised unto us by those procurers, who are all arrayed in splendid regalia, scattered about the land. What be this!? We ask for clay with which to make magnificent figures and instead we receive MUD filled with excrement!”

The Sculptors sighed with resignation and began rolling the stinking mess across the vast, flat grounds. They rolled them into hot tin huts and the clay pieces were pushed from room to room while other beings yelled and cursed them. They were probed, prodded and had sharp objects stuck into them.

As the sun set over the steaming swamps the clay pieces were lodged in long huts and made to be alone with the Sculptors. Finally...rest! NO! It began! The shaping. Without warning there were big “Splats!” heard all about the large room. Splat! Splat! Even as they wondered about what was happening the individual pieces of clay were hurled up against the walls. And they were ground into the floors and crushed by huge fists. And rolled about.

Then all the days and nights began with constant jostling and bumping, rolling, squishing and pounding. And incessant screaming to form a shape the clay could not hope to hold. On and on, day after day and week after week. They were rolled and kneaded in every direction then they were baked over and over upon the broad flat and hot ground. The Sculptors found most to be malleable but some clay was so fouled that it could not be molded and was cast out, riding the next dung cart out of the Great Swamp. The Sculptors would mold the lower portions and work last on the smaller upper portion. But squeezing the lower parts produced foul odors from the top of the pieces. The little rounded portions on top were indeed foul and caused the sculptors to often address each of the pieces of clay as dungheads. None escaped the constant reminder of their contamination and their status as purveyors of all that was unclean.

Time and toil brought about subtle changes. And the clay began to take a new shape and form. Then one bright morning they were all placed in neat rows, one square to the other, and the Sculptors did not scream so loudly and even looked upon them with a trace of benevolence. The sun shown down on ramrod straight figures who three months before were mere blobs filled with things foul. Then a proclamation was read. A proclamation from the Great Sculptor, who presided by The Land which lay along the mighty River Potomac. The Great Sculptor breathed the words that became the air needed to give life to the former pieces of clay, now fine statuary. And and it was neither clay or statuary but life anew, and in a different form. And they looked all about themselves. And they saw that they were surrounded by ranks of magnificent warriors! And realized it was they, former blobs of an unformed mass, who were the warriors! And these warriors would be sent to the four corners of the Earth and would have deeds great and small following them down through the centuries. And finally they knew, that they were one of the few, the proud, The Marines!

Semper Fi
Roy Cannon USMC:marine:

garryh123
08-13-04, 10:42 PM
Fvckin aye skippy

LivinSoFree
08-13-04, 11:10 PM
To quote a MCMAP instructor- "That's some doggone motivated trash, y'understand that?"

PooleeWebber
08-14-04, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by GySgtRet
PooleeWebber,

Where are you from? Your upbring can and does make a hugh difference, but don't get ahead of yourself over confedence and cockiness will be detected by one of those highly dedicated, highly motivated Drill Instructors.

I am from Northville, Michigan sir. A suburb where the average income is probably around $190,000 a year or so. My upbringing was not easy, however. I've always paid for everything of my own, from my car insurance/payments to my clothes, and even my food usually. So even though I live in a well off neighborhood, I have never had it easy in my life. If I come across as cocky, I don't mean to be. I am just confident because I have overcome adversity and challenge all my life. I don't, by any means, mean any disrespect towards any Marine. I really think I look up to my recruiter and the other Marines at my RS just as much as I look up to my own father.

The bottom line is, is that I can't wait for the challenge and I look forward to proving myself, so I can come back to this site and actually be able to be among your ranks.

- Poolee Webber

Caesar Augustus
08-18-04, 05:56 PM
Well We all know that Charlie Co. is the best. Seeing how I graduated with them on april 16th. Wouldn't happen to know a SSgt Leibfried, or SSgt Moreno from there would you?

Caesar Augustus
08-18-04, 06:01 PM
MCMAP- Now your gonna execute my fricken daggon verticle buttstroke now ;)

drillinstructor
08-19-04, 06:14 PM
yes I know leibfried lil ol dude...he just gave me some gear guards...haha'

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-21-04, 01:07 AM
Amazing, I have not been a recruit at MCRD SD in over nine years now, and just the thought of a DI still scares me just a little. Knowing that all of the people are different, the schedule is different, none of that matters. A Marine Corps DI will always be among the scariest people on the face of the earth... and these poolees act like they actually want a DI to know them before they get there. I remember being horrified the first time a DI knew my name... I see no reason to give them the advantage of knowing you before you even get on the footprints!

hrscowboy
08-21-04, 04:16 AM
I agree with you echo_four _Bravo Nightmares, Nightmares, Nightmares....

cjdoyle
08-24-04, 01:43 AM
Darn Right just kinda gives you shivers...

Caesar Augustus
08-25-04, 07:50 PM
Could ya tell him PFC Burke said hi. I'm sure he remembers me. I was in 1153. I'll always respect that man. And yes he is mighty short. Haha

Caesar Augustus
08-25-04, 07:52 PM
I thought they were really really nice to me, Wait know that was once they brainwashed me;) Haha. Ahh I remember the good ole days. He was freaking awesome at teaching drill and it was his first time and we all thought he'd been doing it for a while

PooleeWebber
08-26-04, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Caesar Augustus
I thought they were really really nice to me, Wait know that was once they brainwashed me;)

Oh great, that's something I love to hear right before I ship out!

;)

drillinstructor
08-28-04, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Caesar Augustus
Could ya tell him PFC Burke said hi. I'm sure he remembers me. I was in 1153. I'll always respect that man. And yes he is mighty short. Haha

I will tell him he is with Charlie and they just graduated yesterday

Caesar Augustus
09-02-04, 07:54 PM
Ahh cool. boot camp was a lot more fun errr interesting with him

Steak
09-26-04, 04:05 PM
To all of the young Poolees and recruits. Fear is normal, it is alright to be afraid, it is unacceptable to freeze in the face of fear. Trust me you will be scared when you get there no matter what "adversity" you have overcome.

If you graduate and the Drill Instructors shake your hands, you thank them with all of your heart what they have crafted you into. The only time I saw my Senior DI after graduation day was for about 5 minutes in the Fleet. If I had the chance to see any of my Drill Instructors again I would shower them with praise, even though I hated their guts because it seemed we were never moving fast enough, even though my little Go-fasters were catching on fire. He is a Clue, you will never be moving fast enough!

Those DI's molded me into a Marine, not only did they teach me the ways and history of the Corps, but they instilled a mindset that stays with you for the rest of your life.

Every College course, every job in Law Enforcement I have ever had, every promotion, every position, every life and death situation, I honestly believe I have been able to come out on top thanks to the Marines.

Not to Lecture, BUT,

For you "Poolees" out there in the DEP, for the love of God and Corps, you need to be minding your P's and Q's as far as staying away from Negative Law Enforcement Contact prior to your ship date.

I am getting a little tired of running into Poolees here in Indiana that want to engage in pure stupidity and throw out, "But I'm leaving for the Marines in a few days." or going so far to identify themselves as a Marine. Be smart, and make some good decisions in life.

Your recruiter is not going to get you out of trouble, he is going to drop you like a hot rock. Alcohol, Dope, Fighting in Public, Drunk Driving, Sexual Assaults, you name it and I am finding DEPers engaging in it. Do those individuals represent the majority? No, they are probably the minority that the Drill Instructors would have started to weed out after PickUp. The point is it is happening.

DO NOT DO IT, proffesional courtesy may apply to Marines with various infraction offenses, such as speeding etc, but criminal acts will not be ignored. (Once Stopped a Major General in uniform running 88 MPH in a 55, OOORah, Sir, have a nice day.)

Good Luck gents.

drillinstructor
10-17-04, 09:40 PM
weed them out b4 they arrive here that is good? well maybe not

SuNmAN
10-17-04, 10:31 PM
Ugh...

words like

"slayed", "zeeeeeero", "ears", and "eyeballs" bring back some bad recent memories

drillinstructor
10-17-04, 10:42 PM
20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 YOU SHOULD BE? DONE SIR

drillinstructor
10-17-04, 10:44 PM
ZERMOTHERFU@@ING RO

SuNmAN
10-19-04, 11:54 PM

SHIFT LEFT NOW !

ZEEEERO

SHIFT RIGHT NOW

LEFT NOW

RIGHT NOW !

REAR OF THE HOUSE NOW !

WANNA TAKE YOUR SWEET A$$ TIME?

QUARTERDECK NOW

ZEEEEEEEEEE-MUTHA**ING-RO !

DO WE RUN INSIDE THE HOUSE?

jinelson
10-29-06, 01:26 AM
drillinstructor is waiting for you!

PooleeWill
10-29-06, 11:47 PM
To all of the young Poolees and recruits. Fear is normal, it is alright to be afraid, it is unacceptable to freeze in the face of fear. Trust me you will be scared when you get there no matter what "adversity" you have overcome.

If you graduate and the Drill Instructors shake your hands, you thank them with all of your heart what they have crafted you into. The only time I saw my Senior DI after graduation day was for about 5 minutes in the Fleet. If I had the chance to see any of my Drill Instructors again I would shower them with praise, even though I hated their guts because it seemed we were never moving fast enough, even though my little Go-fasters were catching on fire. He is a Clue, you will never be moving fast enough!

Those DI's molded me into a Marine, not only did they teach me the ways and history of the Corps, but they instilled a mindset that stays with you for the rest of your life.

Every College course, every job in Law Enforcement I have ever had, every promotion, every position, every life and death situation, I honestly believe I have been able to come out on top thanks to the Marines.

Not to Lecture, BUT,

For you "Poolees" out there in the DEP, for the love of God and Corps, you need to be minding your P's and Q's as far as staying away from Negative Law Enforcement Contact prior to your ship date.

I am getting a little tired of running into Poolees here in Indiana that want to engage in pure stupidity and throw out, "But I'm leaving for the Marines in a few days." or going so far to identify themselves as a Marine. Be smart, and make some good decisions in life.

Your recruiter is not going to get you out of trouble, he is going to drop you like a hot rock. Alcohol, Dope, Fighting in Public, Drunk Driving, Sexual Assaults, you name it and I am finding DEPers engaging in it. Do those individuals represent the majority? No, they are probably the minority that the Drill Instructors would have started to weed out after PickUp. The point is it is happening.

DO NOT DO IT, proffesional courtesy may apply to Marines with various infraction offenses, such as speeding etc, but criminal acts will not be ignored. (Once Stopped a Major General in uniform running 88 MPH in a 55, OOORah, Sir, have a nice day.)

Good Luck gents.

I just read what you had to say about people getting introuble. This is one of the reasons why most of my friends stopped talking to me becuase I don't partake in any stupid acts that they do now. As my recruiter says "when you get home from boot they will all be doing the same thing." and I can picture it now. Anyways as for the DI I will be down there sooner than not, times flying by fast and I am getting ready. I am ready for the challenge I have been preparing for a while now. As I tell myself everyday I am not coming home until I recieve that emblem and am an offical United States Marine.

Echo_Four_Bravo
10-30-06, 12:16 AM
Steak, I admire your restraint. It would be difficult not to at least make the Major General squirm a little. Having the upper hand on a general officer isn't an every day thing.

Hobson
10-30-06, 01:32 AM
I just read what you had to say about people getting introuble. This is one of the reasons why most of my friends stopped talking to me becuase I don't partake in any stupid acts that they do now. As my recruiter says "when you get home from boot they will all be doing the same thing." and I can picture it now. Anyways as for the DI I will be down there sooner than not, times flying by fast and I am getting ready. I am ready for the challenge I have been preparing for a while now. As I tell myself everyday I am not coming home until I recieve that emblem and am an offical United States Marine.

Your paragraph implies you used to behave that way, I'm glad the Marine Corps already has a positive effect on your life. I'm glad you're prepping you will need it -- everyone needs it. Good luck to you poolee

S/F

PooleeWill
10-30-06, 03:47 PM
Your paragraph implies you used to behave that way, I'm glad the Marine Corps already has a positive effect on your life. I'm glad you're prepping you will need it -- everyone needs it. Good luck to you poolee

S/F

Yes I admit I used to be a total dumbass back in the day and I am glad that I have really changed. My parents said they have noticed the change in me from my weight loss to my attitude towards them, and they say its a great change. Before I even had went into the DEP I had to look at my life and realise what I was doing wrong and fix them. Not only for the better but for my health and my future.

Hobson
10-31-06, 12:09 AM
Yes I admit I used to be a total dumbass back in the day and I am glad that I have really changed. My parents said they have noticed the change in me from my weight loss to my attitude towards them, and they say its a great change. Before I even had went into the DEP I had to look at my life and realise what I was doing wrong and fix them. Not only for the better but for my health and my future.

I am very glad to hear that PooleeWill if you complete boot camp you will do well in the Marine Corps, illegal and stupid behavior not only gets you in trouble but it puts other Marines at risk -- I am glad you have made steps towards improving your lifestyle before joining our beloved Corps.

S/F

jm4magic
10-31-06, 12:17 PM
Man! when do you want me?

Wolfman07
10-31-06, 09:40 PM
You said you were a Drill Instructor in Kilo Co? Did you know PFC Almlie or PFC Raddatz they graduated from MCRD SD in September with Kilo Co.