PDA

View Full Version : Drifter'Wife,Jerry,&Ostogary...

Phantom Blooper
07-26-04, 08:47 AM
This is Chuck's (Phantomblooper)wife.I read some of his posts and all of his jokes on this site. He is doing as well as can be expected. His surgery lasted longer than though and so will his recovery. He is hoping to be home this week hopefully Wednesday. They removed all the bad and at the same time perforated the large intestine accidentally. So the Dr.'s are worried about infection and he is on lots of antibiotics.He has taken a few treatments at the hospital and hopefully he will not have to have very many more,as I am told more precautionary. He said to tell all Thanks for the prayers and Semper-Fi! and he hopes to be on this thing as soon as possible! He also said to tell Cook to send the book as he will have plenty of free time on his hands.Thanks,Mrs. Phantomblooper.

thedrifter
07-26-04, 08:54 AM
Thank You Mrs. Phantomblooper for the update....

I have been concerned about him.....My Prayers and Thoughts are still With Chuck, You and Your Family....If You Need anything....Even to talk Please Do Not hesitate to contact me.....

Who Brings,

Hope, Help, and Healing,

Be Very Near to You

If I can do something Please let me know.....

God Bless

Ellie

airframesguru
07-26-04, 08:54 AM
Get well soon,

Semper Fi,
Mike

Sparrowhawk
07-26-04, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Blooper
This is Chuck's (Phantomblooper)wife.I read some of his posts and all of his jokes on this site. He is doing as well as can be expected. His surgery lasted longer than though and so will his recovery. He is hoping to be home this week hopefully Wednesday. They removed all the bad and at the same time perforated the large intestine accidentally. So the Dr.'s are worried about infection and he is on lots of antibiotics.He has taken a few treatments at the hospital and hopefully he will not have to have very many more,as I am told more precautionary. He said to tell all Thanks for the prayers and Semper-Fi! and he hopes to be on this thing as soon as possible! He also said to tell Cook to send the book as he will have plenty of free time on his hands.Thanks,Mrs. Phantomblooper.

Our Prayer are with him, and as soon as I have the copies printed before I send one to the publisher for consideration, he will be the first one to receive a copy. It will be by the 1st of the month at the latest.

Our concern is first with his well being, and thank you for keeping us posted about his welfare.

Semper Fi

Cook

Sgted
07-26-04, 09:47 AM
A speedy recovery right at you.
Semper Fi.

MillRatUSMC
07-26-04, 10:32 AM
We'll be praying for Chuck and thanks to you for this update.
Wishing Chuck a speedy recovery...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Preacher
07-26-04, 11:18 AM
I just had colon (large intestine) surgery myself on 22 June.
They removed about a foot of my colon. Everything is going well eith me, and I hope all goes well with Chuck. My very best and prayers for both of you.

thedrifter
07-27-04, 05:10 AM
Speedy Recovery.....Chuck

Ellie

Phantom Blooper
07-27-04, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the prayers andbest wishes1 I am printing this out and taking it up to him and spending the rest of the day to bring him home hopefully tommorrow. I will be leaving as soon as two of the three girls get here. Thank you all! Mrs. Phantomblooper...I like the ring to that. LOL!

thedrifter
07-27-04, 08:54 AM
Good to hear.......

Tell him he needs to follow your orders....LOL...You know how bullheaded these Marines are...;)

Tell him we miss him and I need a little help for the chuckles...;) ....Wishing for a speedy recovery.....

Ellie

Phantom Blooper
07-30-04, 06:55 PM
I'm Back!! I want to Thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes! I am hanging in there.They say the new recovery period will now be approx. 1 year. I will be online for a limited time each day.It is hard to get in and out of the chair right now and have my bride get me up and down each time. Thanks again! Semper-Fi! Godspeed,Fairwinds and Following Seas! Chuck Hall:marine:

thedrifter
07-30-04, 07:07 PM
Chuck

Good to see you back.....You and Family will be in my prayers...

Understand your problem...., had to go through the same with Roger......Tell your bride to hang in there....In no time you will be able to chase her around the house...;)

If you need anything......I'm here......

Ellie