07-17-04, 08:39 PM
Ex-Marine decries nature of Japan prison work <br />
<br />
<br />
By David Allen, Stars and Stripes <br />
Pacific edition, Sunday, July 18, 2004 <br />
<br />
<br />
CAMP FOSTER, Okinawa — When Rodrico Harp was sentenced to seven...

Toby M
07-17-04, 09:19 PM
Forced to assemble cellphones...Hmmmm, just punishment for a RAPE!!! Apparently hanging was out of the question so they did the next best thing! I'm sorry, was I being sarcastic? Darn, I thought RAPE was a serious crime...

MillRatUSMC
07-17-04, 09:56 PM
The crime of RAPE of a 12 year old and they're crying about assembling a few cell phones.
They should have lock them up and thrown away the key.
As a grandfather of two young girls, animals like this get to me big time.
Wonder of these animals have to register as child molesters here in the USA?
I wonder if they ever think of the young life they ruined.
No remorse, just complaining about assembling a few cell phones.
Next they will seek to be reimbursed for assembling to cell phones.
They should have hung the bastards...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

ivalis
07-17-04, 10:02 PM
the booger should thank his lucky stars he isn't in a 60s era brig.

Arlene Horton
07-17-04, 10:17 PM
A 60's era or even a 50's era brig would look like the punishment they were subjected to was a "cakewalk". Most of the brig guards I knew (from the "slop chute) would "entertain" those of us who were sitting with them with tales from the brig. These were not uncaring people, they were Marines who felt that these prisoners they were supervising deserved everything that was happening to them. It wasn't a case of unnecessary punishment but just a feeling that if these brig rats were confined, there was a good reason for it. Raping a 12 year old girl showed what losers they were. Probably were either too ugly or too demanding to get a legitimate date with a mature woman. They deserved everything they got, and then some! Semper Fi

Eaglestrikes
07-17-04, 10:52 PM
every where, in my pockets, under my desk, out in the yard and even on the roof. Can't find one little bit of sympathy for them. Nope not one. I hope that Lawyer gets hit by an Ambulance going in reverse while he's chasing it.
Rape! 12 Year old? Kidnapping! Three of them.
What??? Where they scared of her? Had to overwhelm her? A-Holes. T-S. Let em rot.

hrscowboy
07-19-04, 01:27 PM
buttom line he done the crime so he does the crime. too bad bubba wasnt there with him maybe he would have learned what rape is really like..

GunnyL
07-19-04, 01:52 PM
As far as I can tell, U.S. prison's aught to take a close look at the Japanese system. Maybe they could learn a few things. In Japan, when you are convicted you are expected to show remorse for your crime or you are considered beligerent and they make life very hard. You do the crime in Japan and you will do the time.
I remember this case specifically and as far as I'm concerned they should have castrated all three of them, put them in a chill box and thrown away the key.
As you can tell from this article, these guys don't see themselves as criminals, they see themselves as victims. Just goes to show you that there's no such thing as rehabilitation for hard corps criminals.

hrscowboy
07-19-04, 01:59 PM
hear hear i agree gunny l

sgt.lane
07-19-04, 05:30 PM
Stupid a$$ should not be raping kids and he should not be whining about squat!!!!!!!!!!

HardJedi
07-20-04, 09:26 PM
GOOD GODALMIGHTY! what ? was the fool to poor to afford a HOOKER? not like there isn't a "bath house" or "massage parlor" every few frickin miles!

Never could understand the crime of rape. just makes me sick. castrating and hanging is too GOOD for SOB'S like that.

What they OUGHTA do is lock them in sensory deprivation chambers 23 hours and 30 minutes a day, and just kick the crap out of em and let rabid horny Brama Bulls have their way with em the other 30 minutes a day.

good lord, wish I hadn't even READ this post now, cause I am P!SSED!

DSchmitke
07-21-04, 05:15 AM
This moron should just keep his mouth shut. They should have castrated him for the crime of rape.

Amtracs
07-21-04, 07:16 AM
These azzzwipes should have been made to carry 2 full honey buckets around their cells 12 hours a day. They are no better than the contents of the buckets.
Just my 2 cents.

HardJedi
07-21-04, 09:31 AM
forgive my ignorance, but what is a honey bucket?

Amtracs
07-21-04, 09:37 AM
In Japan they use human waste to fertilzer the crops. With a long pole and 2 buckets hanging on each end is how they carried them

hrscowboy
07-22-04, 01:45 AM
Ha ha ha rabid horny brama bulls i like that one for sure.

HardJedi
07-22-04, 02:18 PM
yeah well, I personally am all FOR cruel and unusual punishment. Hell, what good is punishment if it is all light and fluffy? ;)

hrscowboy
07-28-04, 02:40 AM
bring his ass to leavenworth BUBBA will be waiting for his arrival and all smiles at that...

benny rutledge
07-29-04, 10:08 AM
Do the Crime......Do the Time.Rodrigo should shut his yap and get it over with.There ARE worse places and worse Sentences for perverted RapistsHe Could have been BEHEADED!!!!