PDA

View Full Version : People in them U.S military are lazy

MillRatUSMC
07-13-04, 04:58 AM
http://toobis.com/rant-armedforces.html

http://toobis.com/toobis.jpg

From a meat-heat and retard up in Canada.
No wonder they took our draft dodgers during the Vietnam war.
He might be the son of one of those draft dodgers.
What a waste of sperm.
Read a few of those rants, he a total idiot.
I won't E-Mail the retard, it will only add to the retard web site.
I only wanted to make you aware of this retard point of view of Americans, especially the American military...

<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR=scroll DIRECTION=left LOOP=infinite>The meaning of professionalism: P-People, R-Responsibility, O-Objective, F-Focus, E-Expectations, S-Standards, S-Safety, I- Integrity, O-Obligation, N-Knowledge, A-Accountability, L-Leadership, I-Inspire, S-Simplicity, M-Mission</MARQUEE>

http://www.geocities.com/millrat_99/cmem.html
My new and improved site on the Community Veterans Memorial.

"The saddest part of the job that I have undertaken is that the armed services by their nature, represent the last resort,
when rational solutions to the country's problems have failed."
~ Lt. Cmdr. Harry Mossman US Navy ~
Remains recover in 1992 and indentified recently.

"A man or woman is measured
by the footprint,
he or she leaves behind".

"They were the best you had, America,
and you turned your back on them".
~ Joe Galloway ~ Speaking about Vietnam Veterans

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

jryanjack
07-13-04, 06:41 AM
What a loser! From his picture, I'd say he should be the last one claiming someone else is lazy! Its easy to sit in your padded office chair and make wild acqusations about topics you know nothing about.

airframesguru
07-13-04, 07:11 AM
Lard A$$! He wouldn't make it through processing .

MillRatUSMC
07-13-04, 07:30 AM
Should have read as People in the U.S military are lazy.
The job he holds are fitted to his talents.
I hope not to demean or debase people working for Wal-Mart or any other employers that uses people to push their carts around.
He just one of many that have their own low opinions of us.
In all fairness, he also states the Canadian military but his main reference is the U.S military.
His use of a photo showing a U.S military funeral is unworthy and in contempt of our military.
I placed his site here in the early hours this morning and my mis-spelling shows that I was half-awake...sorry

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

hobbit
07-13-04, 09:08 AM
What an idiot! He looks like a washout from a fat farm. It doesn't take much intelligence to push carts at Wal=Mart. I'll bet his father is real proud.

MillRatUSMC
07-13-04, 09:36 AM
Wonder how this goes down with Canadians that lost sons in Europe during World War II;
http://toobis.com/rant-concentrationcamps.html
Another hitler loving fool...
Why do Canadains put with with this $hit?

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

DSchmitke
07-13-04, 09:36 AM
Have him put his money where mouth is come on Fat boy.

ese4mc
07-13-04, 09:45 AM
BASICALLY WHAT HE AMOUNTS TO IS "IF DYNAMITE WAS BRAINS"
HE DON*T HAVE ENOUGH TO BLOW HIS SNOT LOCKER----BETWEEN HIM & MIKE MOORE ,IT LOOKS LIKE 2 WERE RUINED WHEN THEY PUT TEETH IN THEM

Toby M
07-13-04, 09:45 AM
This character writes on several subjects from rape to the military so he isn't writing to say anything intelligent: he writes to get his 15 minutes of fame. Unfortuntely the same military he slams protects him from writing from a communist prison cell. He isn't worth the effort it takes to get upset! Remember the old saying,, "consider the source".

yellowwing
07-13-04, 09:47 AM
This guy really is mentally handicapped. Take a good look at his ugly mug. That's a touch on 'mongoloidism'.

Our Canadian Social Service and Healthcare, (paid by a crushing 29%-33% tax rate on people earning above the poverty line), have excellent programs to get the handicapped simple job like Wal-Mart, and even rudimentary training on computer and Internet use.

He a certified mentally retarded ass.

MillRatUSMC
07-13-04, 09:54 AM
From the "fat boy" American aka "jerks with weapons".
Wonder how many of us Americans, he would have the guts to say that face to face?
Enough of this butt hole...more I read, the madder I get...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

PS that URL, I got in an E-Mail.

jegries
07-13-04, 10:00 AM
Its a good thing that he's in Canada. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I knew that I was protecting him. I would gladly put him on the front lines and see how fast he turns into a bluthering baby. I think hes just mad cause he can't do anything besides push carts and fry chicken do to a lack of mental capacity. I dare him to walk up to a veteran and tell him exactly how he feels. I know he wouldn't last too long on any Marine Installation.

snipowsky
07-13-04, 10:20 AM
Who's the fat body? Is that Michael Moore's brother? Sure is a fat ass like him! That boy is to fat to join the Boy Scouts let alone any military organization. How do civilians come up with these crazy assumptions?

He should focus his energy on a good diet instead of focusing his energy on talking about our military, or any military organization for that matter!

Here is that fat asses email address if any of you Marines want to say something to him. I did. I ain't skurred!

Fat boy's email: toobis@telus.net

His name is "Toobis"? That even sounds like a fat bodies name!

Eat a salad every now and then you fat ass!

Sparrowhawk
07-13-04, 11:21 AM
Wisdom from the wal-mart employee who's only claim to fame is that he holds last week's Wal-Mart award for collecting the most shopping carts from the parking lot.

CplCrotty
07-13-04, 12:57 PM
Is this *&@%bird serious ?! Maybe he's just desperate for attention. From the looks of his fat mug and the fact that he "pushes carts" at WalMart, that's a safe bet.

HardJedi
07-13-04, 01:09 PM
myself, I figure he's just another insecure fool. You see is alot among young overweight people actually. They try and overcompensate thier own self-loathing by attacking high profile targets, or taking "morally righteous" stands. WTF EVER!

he doesn't even write well enough to make me all that mad. just frustrated and sad, really.

SSgt Madden
07-13-04, 03:35 PM
This moron does not know what he's talking about. Furthermore, he should not be talking about things he obviously knows nothing about. He probably tried to enlist and was rejected and now is trying to run the military down.

crew
07-13-04, 03:50 PM
I can't stop laughing at all of your remarks...so funny, yellow, thought I'd stop breathing..laughing so hard....:D

jryanjack
07-13-04, 03:55 PM
I've read a few more of his "rants" and I can't help but laugh at this guy! I wonder where he dreams up his information - its all so far off base that you cannot believe that he really believes it.

snipowsky
07-13-04, 03:58 PM
Just another dumbass liberal is all he is! Someone that needs to be lined up on any wall and shot to death with extreme prejudice! I'd be the first to volunteer for that duty!

The nerve of some people! I'm just wondering what world he lives in. Someone obviously lost a patient at a psych ward in Canada! Dumbass canuck!

P.S. I wish he would say something stupid like that to my face. His face would be split so far in half that not even the best of Canadian health care could help him. Then again I don't go around beating up mentally handicapped retards either, so he'd get a free pass! Just depends on my mood that day I guess!

MillRatUSMC
07-13-04, 04:14 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=81351
As I was leaving the house on my weekly trip to the Community Veterans Memorial, the postman arrived.
There was a letter with the image above in my snail mail.
It reminds me that there more in the world than this moron, micheal moore, ted rall., rene gonzalez.
There's a world where words such as;
Duty, Honor and Commitment are more than just words on bannered walls.
Recently on another message board I saw this poem;
Before I place it here must explain the term "soldier" is being used in generic form, as we're also known as "Soldiers of the Sea".
It could also apply to us, and the changing of a few words,
It could apply to any war.

Portrait Of A Soldier
If, I were an Artist
I would paint you
A Soldier’s Portrait;
But how do I paint my fear?
What colors would I use
To show you my tears are private?
What paint brush will show you
The emotions I hide deep inside?

What canvas do I chose
To show you the blood
Of my Brothers and Sisters
Who have died in Saddam’s sand?

(my note; In my case it could say;
Who died in the rice paddies and jungles of Vietnam.)

I say to you who watch
Us from across the sea
The Portrait I paint you
You simply can not see

For you are not me;
You do not know
The color of blood
After it no longer bleeds.
My tears are private

And you can not see
This Soldier’s Portrait
For there is no color
That describes death

Or a paint brush that
Will paint back the loss
Of my Brothers or Sisters limbs

Yes my tears are Private
My fear only I own
My sorrow I carry
For those I killed

Do I really need a paint brush
Or can you see
This Portrait of a Soldier?

Can you really see me?

Men and women that have been where other rather not go, will understand what those words mean.
They re-enforce the words;
Duty, Honor and Commitment.
The rants of all that I mentioned can't take away from those words.
No matter how hard they try.
Recently I read a letter from a retired laywer to his sons, outlining the enemies we're facing and fighting.
What might be the outcome if our enemies win this war on terrorism.
That the fore-mentioned are giving aid and comfort.
They will live to see the folly of thier ways.
I've been rumbling and trying to explain my thoughts.
After recieving that snail mail...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

adolphbell
07-14-04, 05:42 PM
This kind of ranting is not strange for a Canadian. With appoligies to Canadian Marines, Canada is a little country that is not a player in world events. No one really gives a damn what they think and they have no influence on world events. Of course, Canadians know this which allows them to very self-righteous and able to run-off at the mouth when talking about the U.S. or U.S. policy. Afterall whatever the merits of what they think others should be doing, they will not pay the price.

leroy8541
07-14-04, 08:45 PM
The BOY has more chins than a chinese phonebook, he is just a boy who does not realize that words can be more painful than a bullet in the chest. Especially to a Marine, Soldier, Police Officer,ect. that has held one of thier bretheren whilst they gasped thier last breath. He knows no one who has ever served with honor to protect the world from evil, he is only saying what he has heard from others, probably some T.V. jounalist rambling on on some cable show trying to brain wash the masses.

CAR
07-14-04, 09:52 PM
Sad, Sad Fat Boy,
I really don't believe that his sad butt really feels that way. As a Canadian, maybe he does. Or maybe this is a dumb ploy by his sorry self to get a rise out of us. Either way let me just say this: As a Canadian just say thank you for the Americans that defend your sorry butts. If we weren't your neighbors, who knows? It's not like our Salvation Army couldn't come up there and kick your butts.

Chunk needs to put down the pot and munchies. One day he'll realize that we ARE the baddest froce in the world, and he'll still be just a fat kid that never left mommas nip.

ivalis
07-14-04, 11:24 PM
Ain't the internet grand.

Read several of his rants, have read worse posts here.

HardJedi
07-15-04, 02:05 AM
what? worse in what way Ivalis? ;)

junker316
11-29-05, 01:11 PM
This knuckle dragging idiot looks to stupid to push carts at Wal-mart. Who would like to see a $hitbird like that touching something that they would have to touch afterwards. I'll bet he can eat with his feet and peel two bananas at once. I wonder what his parents are? No on second thought I don't. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I found out.

He is very opinionated, especially since he knows nothing about what he is talking about. His idea of lazy must be hard working professionals and hard work to him must mean that you sit around and get fat while looking at his own monkey looking a$$ in a mirror wondering what had created him.