PDA

View Full Version : The Best Places To Have Sex

Sparrowhawk
09-28-02, 03:41 PM
Okay, so I've been behaving for three (3 ~ Count them ) three whole days.

So I says to meself, self ( I always say, "Self", when I talk to myself).

You need to work out, so you don't get fat. So, I buy the new to Men's Health Magazine, a respectable magaize $9.95 (Special Editon)> Then I goes on over to their wed site, just CLICK, Click, Click on the old mouse and there you are.

And So I start reading this here article. About health needs, and I says to meself, "self," the bros, ougth to be reading this stuff.

It might help their marriage and who knows maybe it'll help keep them in shape and might even help their health life (I'm always looking out for you'll welfare). So just click, click and read. LOL

http://a1224.g.akamai.net/7/1224/1125/3181084daaf8a7/www.menshealth.com/images2/sex2/sex_bestcar.jpg
<b> A '57 Chevy still a favorite!</b>

<a href="http://www.menshealth.com/compuserve/sex2/best_places.shtml">MEN"S HEALTH MAGAZINE ~<i><b>THE BEST PLACES TO HAVE SEX</i></b></a>

Sophora
09-28-02, 03:44 PM
Sex???...Isn't that the number after Five???:confused:

Sparrowhawk
09-28-02, 08:33 PM
How soon we forget!

wrbones
09-28-02, 08:49 PM
<B>ANYWHERE</B>

USMC0311
09-28-02, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by wrbones
<B>ANYWHERE</B>
in a warm wet place :yes:

lakers
09-28-02, 09:50 PM
ANYWHERE WITH JOE T. UHHUH :yes: :banana:, ANYWHERE, ANY PLACE, ANY TIME :D

SGTBLASTER
09-28-02, 10:41 PM
That would most likely be ?

BEST PLACE WOULD BE ?

I WOULD SAY ANYWERE OFF BASE!:D

SO I THINK THAT WOULD BE ANY TIME FOR ME.

Barrio_rat
10-01-02, 12:05 AM
Without a doubt... It's the Republica ng Pilipinas!

Yer gonna be sweaty anyway!!!!!!

Semper Fi!

firstsgtmike
10-01-02, 01:26 AM
barrio_rat

I couldn't agree with you more.

And a San Miguel and a pack of smokes are STILL only twenty cents each.

Semper Fi

Barrio_rat
10-01-02, 01:59 AM
Well, though it ain't the PI, I still sleep with a Pinay... no sex, got one kid sleeps between us and another who likes to be near the baby so she sleeps on the floor. But I do have a few Red Horses left! Save them for special occations and a couple of good friends.

firstsgtmike
10-01-02, 06:43 AM
Barrio_rat

No sex? Where did the kid and the baby come from?

a. Immaculate conception.
b. The stork delivered them.
c. Wife found them on the front porch when you were overseas.
d. Duh? Woke up one morning and there they were.

ME? Retired here six years ago. Retirement and SS keeps me ahead of the Jone's. Grandchildren? I eliminated the middle man and have three. Six, two, and two months.

When I got serious and settled down, I turned in my ID card as a Certified Orgasm Donor AND my membership in the Virginity is Cureable Club.

Don't miss either of them. My kids are enough to make life worth living.

Semper Fi

Barrio_rat
10-01-02, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by firstsgtmike
Barrio_rat

No sex? Where did the kid and the baby come from?

a. Immaculate conception.
b. The stork delivered them.
c. Wife found them on the front porch when you were overseas.
d. Duh? Woke up one morning and there they were.

LOL.. okay, well perhaps there needs to be some clarification. Wife and I had the 1st one 10 years ago. She was born in the PI and it took us 5 years of actively dealing with INS to get her here to the states. Wife was gone, in the PI, for about 1 year. She got back, with our oldest, last October, 14th. Do the math, newest kid was born June 18th of this year. As to the sex part. It was there up until about 4 months into the pregnancy. Since the baby was born, she sleeps between or at least in bed with us. Easier on the wife for the midnight nursings. Also, spoils the kid greatly and it no longer cares too much for the crib. Our oldest, in dealing with a little jealousy and that she wants to be an active participant with her new little sister, sleeps in the room with us. All of this, makes any night-time adult fun pretty much non-existant.

So, there HAS been sex.. As of now, there is NO sex.

Sparrowhawk
10-01-02, 05:58 PM
On the helo-pad at the top of Parker Center...LOL

http://www.woodsontheweb.com/Scenes_of_the_Crimes/Parker_Center/Parker_Center.JPG

Barrio_rat
10-01-02, 08:55 PM
On the helo-pad at the top of Parker Center...LOL

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Is it private up there?

How do you know it is just a good spot? Ahhh.. Don't answer that, goes back to wrbones and.. 'anywhere' is a good place!

LOL

wrbones
10-02-02, 12:48 AM
Anywhere is a good place to have sex! I mean , make love!

The jungle.....

wrbones
10-02-02, 12:51 AM
The ocean....

(Ya shoulda seen the one I didn't post here! LOL)

wrbones
10-02-02, 12:54 AM
onna a piano.

Me and a little lady tried that once......To much distraction, tho'. Her butt kept hittin' these discordant notes fer some reason......

wrbones
10-02-02, 12:55 AM
In the kitchen....

wrbones
10-02-02, 12:57 AM
Some people do it in the pool.

Good place to start, but some little ladies aren't really my type.....

wrbones
10-02-02, 01:01 AM
And sometimes ( holidays are rapidly approaching, folks!) Ya just gotta let her know what yer really feelin,

That way, she'll be willin' to do it anywhere as well! (Oh the stuff I dare not post!)

Kegler300
10-02-02, 07:53 AM
http://www.artbell.com/images/ATT29349.jpg

Sparrowhawk
10-02-02, 08:48 AM
On a Piano?

hit the wrong keys huh?