PDA

View Full Version : Home of Marine killed in Iraq robbed during funeral

thedrifter
07-09-04, 01:49 PM
July 09, 2004

Home of Marine killed in Iraq robbed during funeral

Associated Press

BRIDGEPORT, Pa. — The apartment of a Marine reservist killed in Iraq was robbed this week while family members were preparing for his funeral, police said.
Cpl. John Todd, 25, was killed last month when a roadside bomb exploded. Two other Marines were also killed in the attack.

Todd’s family was getting ready for his funeral on Wednesday when a thief, who apparently was aware of the funeral, broke into Todd’s apartment, ransacked it and stole his computer, police said.

Police in Bridgeport said the theft remained under investigation Thursday.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story.php?f=1-213101-3079219.php

Ellie

Very Upsetting.....:no:

Super Dave
07-09-04, 02:16 PM
Someone needs to find this scumbag and teach him a VERY painful lesson VERY slowly!! This ****es me off to no end!

:mad: :mad:

WillManning
07-09-04, 03:21 PM
Barracks thieves used to be beaten. This guy should recieve double.

snipowsky
07-09-04, 03:35 PM
Can anyone possibly get any lower? What a scumbag whoever did this.

Hopefully the police can do something about this, but I doubt it.

MillRatUSMC
07-09-04, 03:56 PM
Here we go again, that happen here in Indiana.
When Sgt Jeannette L.Winters USMC from Gary Indiana was killed in Pakistan while she was deployed in Afghanistan.
The day of her funeral some scumbags broke into her parents house and stole several things that belonged to Sgt. Jeannette L.Winter USMC.
Those thieves were later caught and convicted.
Hope they catch the scumbag and he or she gets what they got coming...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Dan_Mills
07-09-04, 04:42 PM
You know what this "a**hole doesn't realize is that a majority of law enforcement, i.e. cops and correction officers are former active duty Marines...there will be hel* to pay when he is captured.

tracrat
07-09-04, 05:04 PM
Payback is a M***** F*****......I hope when they find him, the only thing that beats him to the hospital are the headlights of the ambulance he is in..........

DSchmitke
07-09-04, 05:20 PM
Damn low lifes...

ImAPuke
07-09-04, 05:35 PM
THAT SOB'S GONNA GET HIS.

thedrifter
07-12-04, 08:45 PM
Burglary at house of Marine killed in Iraq <br />
<br />
Bridgeport, PA, Jul. 12 (UPI) -- Two men have been charged with burglarizing the Pennsylvania home of a U.S. Marine less than a week after he was killed...

MillRatUSMC
07-12-04, 11:08 PM
Drugs and cash, nothing, now they're in jail.
I hope they throw the book at these low-lifes.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

P. M. SHEEHAN
07-13-04, 01:49 PM
First of all, one should never post an obituary in the newspaper. It's an open invitation to a thief. There are many other ways to notify people of a death. In addition, you should leave timers on lamps and even play a radio. Leaving a car in your driveway is another good idea. This is the kind of story that makes you want to vomit.