PDA

View Full Version : Navy gives Phony Marine Sgt. $66 million contract to train Marines?

Sparrowhawk
07-07-04, 09:04 PM
Sgt. Bogus <br />
Marine Sgt. with Phony Record Awarded Lucrative Pentagon Contracts. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
July 7, 2004— In the wake of the 9/11 attacks, the United States Navy awarded contracts valued at some $66...

MillRatUSMC
07-07-04, 09:28 PM
What a scum bag, this truly is an ex-marine, if I ever saw one.
Stealing the valor of others better than him.
Is beyond contempt.
Whoever handed him that 66 million contract should be investigated...
I'm sitting here shaking my head in disbelief...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

ivalis
07-07-04, 09:43 PM
i can understand (kind of) the contracting out of food & laundry service.

the contracting out of security on military bases is beyond my comprehension.

Arlene Horton
07-07-04, 10:03 PM
What a disgusting piece of garbage. He is definitely an ex-Marine Naturally the creep disapears when discovered as a phony. I have friends who served honorably and earned their medals. How they could screw up with a contract like that without really checking his background seems to be normal for the clowns spending taxpayers money. If it was their money you can be sure they'd check the bum out.

HardJedi
07-07-04, 11:04 PM
now now. lets not be hasty. I believe he has probably earned those medals. the official record must be flase.

He has earned the right to wear them.

EARNED THE RIGHT TO HAVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM PINNED THROUH HIS DAMN SACK!! and let the SOB be burried that way too!

Namvet67
07-08-04, 09:56 AM
Until recently there were no ex-Marines except those chose few that were drummed out of the Corp. You were either a Marine or a few called themselves former Marines (there are no former Marines) in my book. Well I am now of the opinion that there are ex-Marines walking around out there. This guy qualifies for sure.

DSchmitke
07-08-04, 02:23 PM
This piece of garbage is an Ex Marines. And he sure qualifes for that title.