PDA

View Full Version : More Forgotten Hero's

NamGrunt68
06-25-02, 07:55 AM
JUST WANT TO SAY...." HAND SALUTE" TO THESE 240 PLUS UNITED STATES MARINES THAT GAVE THEIR LIVES !!!! LEBANON SHOULD BE NO MORE !!! SHOULD BE EITHER A PARKING LOT OR A NEW "BUSCH GARDENS".........

BeirutMarine1
06-25-02, 09:21 PM
Nam Grunt!

Thanks for remembering us, Just to let you and all the bro's know the ragheads paved over the BLT Headquarters with no memorial. I was going to post something here for all my fellow root vets. We lost 241 Brothers in the Homicide Truck Bombing. at least 30 more due to active combat with Hizboolah,Hamaas and other Raghead scumbags. Just a note.....Great to see those scum Hamaas Supporters convicted in North Carolina for diverting funds to Hamaas! About time we won one!! We were the first to fight Terriorism some 18 years ago and no one remembers. Well the BVA does(Beirut veterans of America) and their motto (as well as mine) is

"The first duty is to remember" I'll never forget!

Thanks again my brothers for remembering.Beirut Veterans of America (http://www.beirutveterans.com)

Jack
06-27-02, 09:57 AM
BeirutMarine1,

We remember. My wife and I left Beirut the summer of last year. The first thing she noticed when she arrived 3 years earlier was that there was no memorial for our Marines. There is now! My wife spent 3 years planning, fund raising, and getting support for the memorial, which is now a reality. I will try to attach a couple of pictures of the memorial, if it doesn't work, let me know, and I can email them to you. There are a lot of people who remember the sacrafice of the Beirut Vets. God bless you all, Semper Fi.

G:\My Documents\my pictures\memorial\PA8.jpg G:\My Documents\my pictures\memorial\PA12.jpg