PDA

View Full Version : Not new to site but first post.

Anthony0300
07-07-04, 12:42 PM
Hello everybody. ive been lurking around the site for a while now and i figured i better introduce myself before i go. My name is Anthony and i ship out on Aug. 9th for Parris Island. ive noticed some of the other poolees include their IST scores so i will too. im a little slow in the run at 13:20, 11 pullups and 100 crunches. ive been running alot and hopefully soon my time will be lower. I think this is a great site and i thank all the Marines on here for being here and helping all us poolees in our quest.

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-07-04, 12:44 PM
http://webpages.charter.net/bert/reconron.html

Read it, follow it, live it, be it.

Namvet67
07-07-04, 12:55 PM
Roger that

DSchmitke
07-07-04, 12:57 PM
Welcome aboard

sgt.lane
07-07-04, 01:24 PM
get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HardJedi
07-07-04, 02:23 PM
Yeah, I have seen you online Many Many times. Always wondered why some people never post. If your screen name is any indication of what you have signed up for, just remember, boot camp is only the beggining. the hard stuff will come later. ( physically, anyway)

ask anything, and somewhere on here, somebody will give you an answer.

Good luck:marine:

vfm
07-07-04, 03:59 PM
welcome aboard and good luck in Boot Camp. When you graduate log on and I'll give you a "Semper Fi!!!"
vfm

Anthony0300
07-07-04, 08:38 PM
Will do guys. Thanks for the encouragement. the reason i dont post alot is because i look at all the old posts alot so if i have any questions i usually accidentally stumble onto the answers.so thanks again guys,I WILL come on as a PFC and ill be waiting for that Semper Fi vfm!