PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fanatics: Who's Your Team?

snipowsky
07-07-04, 12:39 PM
It's about that time for training camp to be starting, and the pre-season kicks off in less then five weeks.

I want to know who your team is! So show me your WAR FACE!

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ALL THE WAY BABY!

Super Dave
07-07-04, 12:45 PM
My Favorite part of my team....http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v283/USMCDave/pht_main_8.jpg

cjwright90
07-07-04, 12:46 PM
d:\steelers\Tom's Pittsburgh Steelers Wallpaper.jpg

'nuff said.

eddief
07-07-04, 12:49 PM
My heroes have always been Cowboys.

Super Dave
07-07-04, 12:50 PM
Gotta love the "Hail Mary"

CPLRapoza
07-07-04, 12:58 PM
Go Patriots, lets make it 2 in a row.

HardJedi
07-07-04, 01:05 PM
CHIEFS! ( though their defense is STILL gonna suck!)

or maybe Chiefs is "racially insensitive?"

the leaders of native american tribes? is that better?:banana:

thedrifter
07-07-04, 01:06 PM
http://www.nestofdeath.com/philadelphia/1chant.gif

http://www.nestofdeath.com/philadelphia/cheer/eagles/2003/1.jpg

http://www.nestofdeath.com/philadelphia/cheer/eagles/2003/7.jpg

eddief
07-07-04, 02:59 PM
HardJedi
My brother played with Priest Holmes at John Marshall High School in San Antonio. He's a really good guy. He gives back to the communities of both KC, where he plays, and his hometown of San Antonio. He's a great role model for the kids.

cjwright90
07-07-04, 03:08 PM
Can't forget the great Tony D. Played for the Cowboys, came from PGH. Joe Montana, Danny Marino, that guy from Buffalo, Jim Kelly. All from around Pittsburgh.

CMyr
07-07-04, 03:39 PM
Super Dave - you got it right!! The Dallas "Cowgirls"!!

Go, Pack, Go!! Green and gold all the way!!

vfm
07-07-04, 04:10 PM
Gotta go with the Eagles. Especially with The Drifter guiding them from up above.
Semper Fi!!!
vfm

grayshade
07-07-04, 04:12 PM
I LOVE CHICAGO!!!
But, as long as there's cheerleaders like that, any team has my vote. I use ta chat it up with the Jax cheerleaders when we would do color-guard for their games.

:marine:

snipowsky
07-07-04, 04:44 PM
All the Colts cheerleaders:

snipowsky
07-07-04, 04:56 PM
Check this out:

snipowsky
07-07-04, 05:01 PM
But check this out:

snipowsky
07-07-04, 05:04 PM
No I'm telling you to check this out:

cjwright90
07-07-04, 05:06 PM
You are not a Sexual harrasment lawyer are you...? LOL

eddief
07-07-04, 05:06 PM
The thing about Indianapolis is that they need the home field advantage. They will never get past New England as the visiting team in January.

snipowsky
07-07-04, 05:17 PM
Seriously check this out:

snipowsky
07-07-04, 05:19 PM
And finally...you seriously need to check this out:

snipowsky
07-07-04, 05:21 PM
Ok that's it for now Marines! Still breathing? I'm having troubles!

I hate to admit it, but Eddie is right about the Colts. But can't we all have dreams of our team going all the way?

Thanks for ruining the fun Eddie! lol

radio relay
07-07-04, 06:51 PM
Well, the Broncos, will have something to say about it this year.

Will the Colts, get by the Broncos, this year?

From one fan of horses to another... "NAY"!!! !:p

Go Broncos!! :

HardJedi
07-07-04, 10:02 PM
Broncos? come on now, with Jake " glass jaw " Plummer? and an uncertain runner again? they can't ALWAYS keep finding those gems in the rough! LOL

tophor
07-08-04, 03:57 AM
Detroit Lions fan for years. SEMPER FI!!

radio relay
07-08-04, 07:57 AM
Them gems in the rough have shined up pretty good, haven't they? Guess we'll see what Shannahan can do this year.

Losing Sharpe, wasn't as big a blow to the team, as losing Alex Gibbs. Gibbs is a genius at offensive line coaching, and really the guy who all those great "diamond in the rough" running backs can attribute their good running to. I think he's gone to Atlanta this year.

Plummer, ain't no Elway, but he'll do. He's got the moves and brains, but he's not as tough. Can't take a hit.

Maybe this year will finally be Manning's. I like that kid. Hope he makes it all the way this year, if the Broncos don't.

Can't wait for football season. No matter who does what.

Super Dave
07-08-04, 08:04 AM
A view of heaven....
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v283/USMCDave/pht_2003squad.jpg

snipowsky
07-09-04, 03:33 PM
Very nice Super Dave! Very good to go!!!

Osotogary
07-09-04, 06:40 PM
Thanks, Super Dave. You just saved me a trip to the video store! LOL. (Just kidding) Good work. Ya done good.

thedrifter
07-09-04, 06:48 PM
Gary...

Don't tell me you were talking about......Debbie Does Dallas starring Bambi Woods and Christie Ford (appearing under the name of Misty Winter).
:eek:

http://cover09.cduniverse.com/CDUCoverart/Adult/Medium/Front/1597833.jpg

HardJedi
07-10-04, 02:55 AM
HEY! thats CLASSIC! probably the first movie of that type I ever Saw LOL

Osotogary
07-10-04, 09:19 PM
Now, Miss Ellie... What in the world made you think that I could bring that "NFL" film home let alone watch it when Spring Training hasn't even begun? LOL

Arlene Horton
07-10-04, 09:58 PM
Go Pack, GO!

foxman
07-10-04, 10:24 PM
Ta Heck with pretty women. Well maybe not ta heck with them but they don't play football. Remember the days of Otto Grahm, Lou The Toe Grossa, Bob Gain, Dick Mocjaleski,Jim Brown and Milt Plum. Go Browns

Osotogary
07-11-04, 05:36 AM
foxman,
Geez, yes. I think black and white tv's were quite popular back then. LOL. Remember Gene "Big Daddy" Lipscomb who played for the Baltimore Colts with Johnny U? Or how about Leo Nomenilli, the All - Pro 49er lineman? I saw them not only play football but also do their stints as professional wrestlers in San Francisco.
Otto Graham, didn't he later go on to coach football at the either Coast Guard or Merchant Marine Academies? You brought back alot of memories with those names.

HardJedi
10-21-04, 09:00 PM
just because, it hasn't been talked about in awhile. How's everyones team doing?

My poor Chiefs are sucking BIG time. ( sigh) :(

Arlene Horton
10-21-04, 10:01 PM
Apparentlly my message wasn't posted due to minor mental block...forgot password and had to reapply. My reply to the above is still GO PACK, GO! Semper Fi

CAR
10-22-04, 01:51 AM
I'm with Grayshade,
DA BEARS! Gotta love those Bears. Ok sure they don't have great record but.. have to stay true!

BUT, I have to admit- Dallas has some pretty hot cheerleaders.

snipowsky
10-25-04, 09:52 PM
My team is now 4 and 2. Lost to NE and Jax! Go sucky Colts!

greensideout
10-25-04, 10:02 PM
HardJedi, Your, my, our Chiefs suck no more!

If they keep playing like last Sunday, then it's Kadie bar the door!

NFL records set! Rushed the "best rush defense in the NFL", how good can it get!!! :D

snipowsky
10-26-04, 12:21 AM
OMFG! Cincinnati - 23 Denver - 10

Monday Night football 10/25/04. Never would have guessed this?
What happened radio relay? Your Broncos lost? Cincy beat Denver on a nationally televised Monday night game? What is this world coming to? I think I even seen them doing the "Icky" shuffle! How sad!

HardJedi
10-26-04, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by greensideout
HardJedi, Your, my, our Chiefs suck no more!

If they keep playing like last Sunday, then it's Kadie bar the door!

NFL records set! Rushed the "best rush defense in the NFL", how good can it get!!! :D

Well, I'll tell ya how good it can get, I was AT the game :D

MillRatUSMC
10-26-04, 12:38 AM
I live and die Blue and Orange colors of DaBears...now it's seem "Wait till next year!!!"
It dire need of a Quarterback anyone will do...sad to say that they past on Couch.
It's hard sitting and watching some young Quarterback get a lesson on joining the NFL.
Was counting on Rex Grossman...than he had to injure his knee.
Gone for the year.
So it's "wait till next year" but next year never comes to this underachievers of the windy city of Chicago, IL
You might ask what's someone from Indiana rooting for DaBears?
Up here, we closer to Chicago than Indianapolis.
The rest of the State treats us like orphans.
So that why we root for DaBears...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

snipowsky
10-26-04, 12:54 AM
LMAO@MillRatUSMC! GO COLTS!

HardJedi
10-26-04, 01:09 AM
Hey, SNIPOWSKY! Chief vs Colts next sunday! ,So, what's the bet, Brother? ;)

CPLRapoza
10-26-04, 02:56 AM
I said it once and I'll say it again. Go Patriots, 6-0, 2 in a row.

cjwright90
10-26-04, 07:33 AM
Let's not forget the 5-1 Steelers, with a 4-0 Rookie at the helm. Not to mention one of the longest tenured head coaches in the league. We took Duce from Miss Ellie, and it is paying well. People are comparing Big Ben to Marino, and Montana. Who BTW are home town boys...Pats and Steelers in PGH this Sunday afternoon. Should be a goos game, with Philly next week at home, too.

MarineMiss
10-26-04, 07:46 AM
Well, being as I'm from Maine, I have to go with the Patriots.

thedrifter
10-26-04, 07:50 AM
Got to Go with My............

E...A...G...L...E...S....

Ellie

radio relay
10-26-04, 08:13 AM
The cats have had their way with the horses in the jungle for years. Don't know why, but it's just one of those football quirks!

Just wish they would not do it on national TV, on Monday night!

Hopefully, it's a wakeup for the Broncos. Guess we'll see.

yellowwing
10-26-04, 09:34 AM
Alas, my beloved Saints are only 3-4. They did beat the Raiders, well they are only 2-5 for the season.

I really should invest in that NFL Sunday Ticket, I hardly get to see New Orleans games.

HardJedi
10-31-04, 08:45 PM
Hey, SNIPOWSKY! what happened to your Colts vs my Chiefs? WOO-HOO! first Atlanta, now Indym, looks like my boy's are on the comeback.

and to make my week better, the BRONCOS Lost too!

hrscowboy
10-31-04, 09:44 PM
GOTTA LOVE THEM CHIEFS.........

HardJedi
10-31-04, 09:49 PM
Preist Holmes is THE man! come on, someone name a better running back over the last three years? anyone? anyone?

Arlene Horton
10-31-04, 10:09 PM
Gee Guys...I guess we can once again say "THE PACK IS BACK' That game today against the Redskins was a beauty. Bret Favre pulled another one out of his helmet, even with a "wounded" right wrist & thumb. Semper Fi.

cajunguy
10-31-04, 11:17 PM
It'll be the Caints - - Oooops, I meant to say the Saints in the Super Bowl this season.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/cajunguy/doglaughing.gif

Yeh, right. We've been saying that for what - - seems like about 200 years now ??

And they want the taxpayers of Louisiana to build them a brand new stadium. Hell, they can't even fill the one they've got now.

Oh well. Like we say every year - - MAYBE next year.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/cajunguy/teehee.gif Goooo Aints - - I mean Saints.

snipowsky
11-01-04, 12:46 AM
Guess this isn't going to be our season HardJedi. No surprise in this city! Don't you know what COLTS stands for? Count On Losing This Sunday and we did that superbly! Semper Fi!

radio relay
11-01-04, 05:41 AM
Ok, it's official. The Broncos suck, and Plummer is a fool!

They might still make the playoffs. The Superbowl? Fuggetta Bout It!!!

decuervo
11-01-04, 06:55 AM
I still like the Saints, dunno why. Guess it's the city more than the team since they're playing like ass.

yellowwing
11-01-04, 09:25 AM
Bum Phillips, Head Coach Houston Oilers 1975-1980, New Orlean Saints 1981-1985.

He is a Marine! I can't find when and where he served. Anyone know?

Namvet67
11-01-04, 10:31 AM
Since I'm from Big D, it's a no brainer...

snipowsky
11-25-04, 01:19 PM
Looks like my team is going to win today! Peyton Manning is on his way to break Dan Marino's record for touchdowns in a season.

Go Colts!

yellowwing
11-25-04, 02:09 PM
With all those Detroit turnovers, my Grandmother could break Marino's record! :)

hrscowboy
11-25-04, 06:02 PM
Gurly mens game...

Cole11
11-25-04, 07:26 PM
GO PHILLY EAGLES!!!!!!!!

tophor
11-25-04, 07:42 PM
I'm a LIONS fan!!

Arlene Horton
11-25-04, 10:38 PM
Sorry gentlemen....it's still THE PACK IS BACK....As long as Favre is happy playing he just might pull this race and make it to the Super Bowl. Semper Fi

snipowsky
11-26-04, 03:38 AM
LMAO@hrscowboy!

yellowwing
11-26-04, 05:18 AM
Okay Hrscowboy, I gotta ask, what would be a He Man sport?

CPLRapoza
11-26-04, 05:19 AM
Always been the Pats, and will always remain the Pats

braeden
11-27-04, 11:56 AM
http://www.saintsations.org/gallery/images/oct15.jpg

snipowsky
11-27-04, 12:08 PM
HELLO!

cajunguy
11-27-04, 12:21 PM
O.M.G.

If the Caints - ooops, I mean the Saints, looked 1/10 as good on the field as their cheerleaders look on the sidelines, they'd be Super Bowl material every season.

(Don't tell my better half, but I think I just fell in love again.)

I know, I'm just a dirty old man. But DAMN !! She's purrrrty.http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/REDDANCE.JPG

Old Marine
11-27-04, 07:42 PM
Charger fan since 1961. <br />
<br />
LT can give Holmes a run for the money.

Arlene Horton
11-27-04, 09:02 PM
No problem...winning or losing, the Green Bay Packers are my favorite. They have a fantastic quarterback in Bret Favre and the offensive and defensive lines have really been outstanding the past five games! GO PACK!!! Semper Fi

Arlene

greensideout
11-27-04, 09:14 PM
Here we go---lol---darn cheese heads sounding off with a little braging---lol---right at a time that I'm setting in the cellar with my beloved Kansas City Chiefs---lol.

braeden
11-29-04, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by cajunguy
O.M.G.

If the Caints - ooops, I mean the Saints, looked 1/10 as good on the field as their cheerleaders look on the sidelines, they'd be Super Bowl material every season.

(Don't tell my better half, but I think I just fell in love again.)

I know, I'm just a dirty old man. But DAMN !! She's purrrrty.http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/REDDANCE.JPG

YASE!! and of course, this weekend against Atlanta, they looked like a monkey humpin' a football once again. Time for Tom Benson to fire and re-hire.......but at least the Saintsations are the hawtness......

Toby M
11-29-04, 09:22 AM
I have to remain loyal to the Bronco's and wasn't that one heck of a game last night in the snow? Reminded me of the old days when there were no covered stadiums and the teams played in whatever conditions nature brought them!

femalemarine_89
11-29-04, 10:01 AM
I have always been a good ole Green Bay Packers fan.. They are looking better this part of the season than they did when they first started out.. Keeping my fingers crossed..

braeden
11-29-04, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Toby M
I have to remain loyal to the Bronco's and wasn't that one heck of a game last night in the snow? Reminded me of the old days when there were no covered stadiums and the teams played in whatever conditions nature brought them!

yeah man, that game rocked. old school football.

femalemarine_89
11-29-04, 11:34 AM
Yeah I loved to watch the games on tv when they played in the mud, they played in the snow and what not.. Guess they have gotten soft in the game.... LOL

hrscowboy
11-29-04, 12:51 PM
yep gunny gurly men games...

femalemarine_89
11-29-04, 01:05 PM
I know. I remember growing up as a little girl and laying on the floor with my pillow and blanket to watch football with my 3 brothers and my dad.. My mom was sooo confused. Well I remember watching them play in the rain and the snow. I remember how much fun it made it to watch football. I hate the fact that so many are going to domes.. I hate that.. You lose all the excitement of the weather conditions but you still get the rough game at times though..
GO PACKERS

Timber
11-29-04, 02:09 PM
Gotta take the good with the bad, GO Cowboys

femalemarine_89
11-29-04, 02:20 PM
OMG not a cowboys fan.. I keep teasing my brother in law cause he is a cowboys fan.. I keep telling him that if they sent the cheerleaders out to play they would win more games..
Just kidding.....

Sgt Morales, AM
11-29-04, 02:23 PM
Even though my team has not been doing well, AT ALL, I love my Houston Texan!!! The funny thing is I am originally from California. BOOO the Raiders and the Rams for leaving California.

Go Texans!!!

femalemarine_89
11-29-04, 02:25 PM
LOL.. My husband is a Texans fan.. He is from San Antonio, TX.. so it is fun.. We are always teasing one another for our teams..
GO PACKERS...

TopFlight
11-29-04, 02:29 PM
The BEARS baby! Forever a bears fan here. I know they suck but at least I stick with them.

Sgt Morales, AM
11-29-04, 02:29 PM
I went to the Texans vs. Packers game in Houston. I was so siked on going because I have never been to a football game. It was great up until the 4th quarter, when we lost. How in the hell do you give up a 13-3 lead? Eitherway...GO TEXANS!!

femalemarine_89
11-29-04, 02:32 PM
LOL.. I hear ya I hear ya. Yeah when my husband was stationed in florida we went to the jags and the texans game.. Texans lost big time in that game.. they didnt have Carr playing he was out of the game.. I believe he was hurt at the time or something like that. But we were sitting in stands full of jags fans wearing Texans shirts.. Talk about being teased on the bus ride back to the shuttle lot.. OMG it was bad..

drillinstructor
11-29-04, 02:38 PM
did i hear someone say GO BENGALS!!!! haha dont laugh their day will come

Sgt Morales, AM
11-29-04, 02:45 PM
Bengals?!?!?!? You probably spent too much time on that Drill field! Ha Ha Ha. LOL

braeden
11-29-04, 02:55 PM
<CENTER>GEAUX SAINTS!!!
HTTP://WWW.MYWEB.CABLEONE.NET/TECHNOPHELIACS/3895a88b.jpeg</CENTER>

Arlene Horton
11-29-04, 03:27 PM
Hey Braeden...that pic was a winner! My son-in-law's aunt lives in Nawlins and is always sending him Saints jackets, sweats, flags. He wears the stuff but he has a personal collection of Packer gear. My older son lives in the Tampa Bay area and is married to a native Floridian. Naturally he is a PACKER BACKER and she is a Bucks fan. We sent our gransdon a Packer Rocking Horse and sent him a Packer shirt. His 5 year old sister (he is 14 months old) is getting a Packer Sweatshirt for her birthday. She sides with her Grandma and Daddy and cheers "go Pack" when the games are on Sunday afternoons.

braeden
11-29-04, 03:33 PM
yeah the Pack is my back-up team.....(at this point my primary team). But I am an avid member of the Black & Gold nation.

femalemarine_89
11-29-04, 06:34 PM
Hey DI.. I will say go bengals.. you are rooting for my Packers tonight so I will root for yours when they play.. hehehe.. talk about a team effort.. hehehe

Arlene Horton
11-29-04, 08:28 PM
No way about it...it's got to be "GO PACK GO" Tonight it's Bret Favre's 200th regular start so naturally it'll be a packed Lambeau FField. Temp is at 30 degrees (perfect Packer weather). Sorry, St. Louis fans...THE PACK IS BACK!:)

debk50
11-29-04, 09:06 PM
Since I'm from the Pineywoods of East Texas, I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan but also have to pull for those Houston Texans.... Sure was great to see them come from behind to tear bootie up on the Tennessee Titans (aka Houston Oilers)....

femalemarine_89
11-29-04, 09:17 PM
well so far the packers game has been an awsome game.. Farve is doing a great job on this game.. WOO HOO GO PACKERS....

Arlene Horton
11-29-04, 11:04 PM
So far, so good. 31 Pack--17 St. L. Don't know if Madden & Michaels commented on the fans wearing hunters blaze orange tonight but it's out of respect for the memory of the 6 hunters murdered last week by an out of state "hunter". Coroner said 4 victims were shot in the back. Big hero, huh?

Magick23
11-29-04, 11:42 PM
I know that I will probably get teased for saying this and rightfully so but here it goes My favorite team is the Miami Dolphins. I know I know they are sucking really bad,especailly the last few seasons.But what the heck maybe someday(fingers crosed) they actually get to the p/o.. Let the teasing begin.Please don't be to harsh.

braeden
11-30-04, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by femalemarine_89
well so far the packers game has been an awsome game.. Farve is doing a great job on this game.. WOO HOO GO PACKERS....

hellz yeah. Favre rocked out with his c??k out....he had an awesome game last night...

femalemarine_89
11-30-04, 10:51 AM
Yeah the Packers game lastnight was awsome. The whole team played their asses off and rocked the house. The only thing that would have been better lastnight watching the game was to actually be there... GOOOOOOOOOO PACKERS..

Arlene Horton
11-30-04, 08:26 PM
Being at Lanbeau would have been awsome during and after the game. Granted, there are some out of sight ding-a-lings who sit and jump up without a shirt on but no doubt their adrenaline was pumping big time, keeping them warm! Never have been to the field...prefer to see the games in the comfort (and warmth) of my living room. My son (the Tampa Bay resident) undoubtedly taped the game and will enjoy it on Saturday if he doesn't have to work at Tampa International. His 5 year old daughter is learning to shout out "OOORAH, GO PACK". Grandma is teaching her....

thedrifter
12-05-04, 05:08 PM
GO EAGLES

Half Time

35 Eagles

3 Packers

It looks like I'm getting that dinner soon....:D

Ellie

femalemarine_89
12-05-04, 06:54 PM
That game really sucked.. Packers played **** ball today.. there goes the winning streak..

greensideout
12-05-04, 07:09 PM
The Chiefs show the Raiders what they can really do---there goes that losing streak---LOL.

thedrifter
12-05-04, 07:32 PM
Packers surprised me...I thought a better game....

I get a free dinner out of it anyhow....

Ellie

"EAGLES"

femalemarine_89
12-05-04, 07:35 PM
I actually thought that after last weeks game that they would have done alot better than what they did.. I cant believe how bad Favre sucked tonight.. now i have to hang my head in shame.. :(

Arlene Horton
12-06-04, 04:51 PM
Well, Ellie, I guess the Pack will be back...we hope. They really messed up yesterday. My doctor is a big Packer backer and he said when he finished up some paperwork yesterday he went to his brother's to watch the game. When he got there he asked his brother why he didn't have the game on and his brother replied "they lost before the second half!" Maybe Favre was having a bad day...the offensive & defensive lines too!! I guess I'll have to join the others and buy you dinner too.

Arlene

garryh123
12-06-04, 05:26 PM
Bengals!

femalemarine_89
12-08-04, 05:28 PM
No matter what I will always be a Packers fan.. Its still so hard to believe that the game was over pretty much before it started.. maybe the next game will be better..

grayshade
12-08-04, 05:54 PM
Yeah, well y'all I gotta burst your bubbles, Bears are the team to root for.

femalemarine_89
12-08-04, 06:27 PM
LOL.. well sorry Gray.. I cant root for the Bears.. LOL...

grayshade
12-08-04, 06:46 PM
I believe you prefer a cheese block on your head, well, to each their own I guess.

femalemarine_89
12-08-04, 06:46 PM
ROFLMAO.. yeah something like that.. LOL

grayshade
12-08-04, 06:50 PM
Cool beans!!!

Old Marine
12-09-04, 08:44 AM
Not much ink in here about my Chargers, but watch out for this up and coming bunch of unknowns. It's always nice to be the under dogs. San Diego Super Chargers, Watch for the Lightning Bolt, it has...

Alan Hall
12-09-04, 08:51 AM
What about those Colts & Peyton Manning?

airframesguru
12-09-04, 10:10 AM
Dad used to call'm the Pukers. Oh well, still my home team.

MillRatUSMC
12-09-04, 01:40 PM
Might we dream big out here in northwest Indiana?
Our wish is that DaBears win-out these last four games and make the playoffs.
The defense has been pretty good this year.
Now if the offense does what it did against DaVikings.
Our dream might come true
Praying that Santa delivers our present early.
2 January 2005 might be the big day if they win the first three.
That day, they will play DaPackers, here in Chicago.
If they win, the place will go wild.
Just the thought of a play-off spot warms us in these cold days.
You might ask; why are most in northwest Indiana DaBears fans instead of DaColts fans?
Before there was DaColts in Indianapolis, Indiana, DaBears were part of the NFL, in fact they were chartered members of what now is the NFL.
Some think Papa George Halas was the daddy of the NFL.
So were watching DaBears and DaColts were a team from somewhere in Maryland.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

grayshade
12-15-04, 04:59 PM
Oh but to dream, Ricardo. Maybe next year, DaBears all da way. But we bear fans got ta face facts, our team isn't gonna make it. Too much key injuries and what not, young quarterbacks. I'm as diehard as the next Bear fan, but next year is da year, then we'll pour-the-coals-to-'em :yes:

femalemarine_89
12-21-04, 04:48 PM
WHAT WAS IT WITH THE PACKERS GAME.. THAT GAME WAS AWFUL.. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I THINK THAT THE JAGS PLAYED A BAD GAME AS WELL AND AS FOR SPORTSMANSHIP I DONT BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS ANY IN THAT GAME.. IT WAS OBVIOUS WHEN A JAGS PLAYER DID A CLOTHES LINE AND RIPPED OFF A PACKERS PLAYERS HELMET AND THE STRAP BROKE.. TAKE ABOUT BAD SPORTSMANSHIP.

Arlene Horton
12-21-04, 08:38 PM
I have to agree. Usually the Pack does well in freezing weather. They underestimated the Jags ability to function in the cold. That clothesline was really low. The clown clained he was only trying to get the ball....yeah...Ferguson was released from the hospital today but will not play on Friday. The Jag was fined 75,000 dollars. But not suspended. I'll never understand the official thinking on that one. That was a classic example of super rotten sportsmanship. Hopefully the Pack will pick themselves off the deck and do better for Christmas.

femalemarine_89
12-21-04, 09:33 PM
I agree with you on that one. That was not a play to just get the ball.. He could have went about it all different to just get the ball.. anyone who watched the game could tell it was an intentional play. I hope the Pack comes back and kicks some arss in the next game. I think the player should have been more than fined and all.. He should have had even more than just suspended from a few games and fined.. In my opinion that isnt going to teach him anything.

yellowwing
12-25-04, 07:39 PM
What a great Christmas Game! Oakland 30, Kansas City 31 ;)

greensideout
12-25-04, 08:24 PM
Dante Hall makes the play of the game and the Kansas City Chiefs grab the opportunity to win! "Santa is a Raider Hater", (a sign I saw a fan holding)---lol.

A good game by both teams!

Arlene Horton
12-25-04, 08:30 PM
That Christmas present from the Packers was outstanding. Favre's calling for the chains was one clever move to get the punting team on the field before time ran out and Longwell came through again. I thought Coach Tice was going to blow a gasket he was so ticked off! Hopefully the Pack can wipe the field with daBears next week. Looking forward to that game and hope all my fellow Marine (and Friend & Members) who are Packer fans get to celebrate big time. Semper Fi, y'all.

Hiram325
12-26-04, 02:00 AM
Miami Dolphins, and this season seems to be lasting forever. I sure am glad we beat the G-D Patriots, though.

GySgtRet
12-26-04, 07:39 AM
Ellie,

Now that's a good one...!!!

GySgtRet
12-26-04, 07:48 AM
I know that this may seem far fetched....????

But you all are forgetting the S T E E L C U R T A I N of

The Pittsburgh S T E E L E R S.................!!!!!!!!!

femalemarine_89
12-26-04, 02:38 PM
Today is a sad day even know he wasnt playing football anymore.. Reggie White passed away due to respitory failure due to sleep apnea.. Very sad day.. One of the greatest Packers player that there was... He will be missed by all.

garryh123
12-26-04, 03:12 PM
Great to see the Bengals win! Even though they tried hard to lose

MillRatUSMC
12-26-04, 06:12 PM
What a bunch of gutless officals in DaLions vs DaBears close to the end.
I wonder if that fight in basketball had anything to do with that gutless call.
It was clearly a touchdown.
Many time I sided with the officals if replay show that a reversal was required.
In this case it was required.
There was still time for DaLions to answer that go-head toiuchdown.
It would have made for an interesting ending.
But Alas! what a bunch of gutless officals or offical.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Osotogary
12-26-04, 06:34 PM
Being from the San Francisco Bay Area but now living on the "Other Coast" it was hard to watch both Oakland and San Francisco bite the weeney! There was no consistency at all throughout the season by either one of those teams. Well, I guess one could say the San Francisco was consistently bad. It's good to see underdogs win. Right now, though, I'm just lookin' to see a good, competitive, hard hitting game with good officiating. LOL

GySgtRet
12-26-04, 07:10 PM
Like I said before >>>> The S T E E L E R S are back....!!!

garryh123
12-26-04, 08:27 PM
BENGALS!

Old Marine
12-27-04, 08:49 AM
My Chargers almost pulled it off over the Colts. <br />
Bad special team play by the Charger's cost us the game. <br />
If we meet the Colts again in post season, it will be a different story.

Osotogary
12-27-04, 11:27 AM
Old Marine,
Do you remember the days of Lance Alworth, John Hadl and Keith Lincoln? That was one heck of a team. Wasn't Don Coryell the coach back then?

airframesguru
12-27-04, 12:58 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Packers! (Please God, don't let them screw this up!)

thedrifter
12-27-04, 01:10 PM
Eagles Are On Tonight.......

E...A...G....L....E...S...

Ellie

GySgtRet
12-27-04, 04:00 PM
Ellie,

Sorry...but there is only one PA team and that is the
S T E E L E R S.........

GySgtRet
12-27-04, 04:51 PM
Now I am not saying that the Steeler's fans are the smartest, just loyal. I hope that you enjoy the game Shaffer.

Semper Fidelis

thedrifter
12-27-04, 04:54 PM
I know my team has failed me in the pass.....but I believe this is their Year..;) GO EAGLES........

Now Packers is another good team...;)

Ellie

yellowwing
12-27-04, 05:02 PM
Can you believe Peyton Manning? Tying the record with a Shovel-Pass? yuk-yuk

His reciever did make a great move on the free safety, on the record breaker 49th TD!

JAG5150
12-27-04, 05:11 PM
I have been and always will be a die hard SEAHAWKS fan, even when they suck which has been pretty much every year.

yellowwing
12-27-04, 05:42 PM
I saw a NFL documentary on the closing of the old Eagles stadium. They interviewed a Philadelphia City Judge whose bench was actually at the old stadium! <br />
<br />
He told the interviewer, &quot;I always thought...

Old Marine
12-30-04, 08:16 AM
Sure do remember those days. Used to sit up in the nose bleed section at the end of the horseshue and watch Bambi streak down the field and Hadl lay the pass in his hands. Those were the good old...