PDA

View Full Version : DD 214

soto6356
07-04-04, 12:17 PM
This is a little out of the ordinary, but I am looking for a site or someone that has a DD 214 to compare to another one. I am a former Marine, but I can't for the life of me find my separation papers. I have submitted a request to St. Louis but they are so backlogged. Anyway, my reasoning is I have an employee that submitted a DD 214 form and it looks suspect to me. I don't have mine to compare it to so I am operating striclty off of memory. I don't need any of the personal information from a DD214, just the sections that have Narrative, Schools, etc. Any ideas where I could get a broad copy ASAP? Thanks in advance.

soto6356

CAS3
07-04-04, 12:29 PM
I have one in my office I can send to you via email Tuesday.

soto6356
07-04-04, 12:38 PM
Excellent..I hope he is on the up and up, but I have a funny suspicion. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I guess the whole thing, if nothing else, is a good reason to get a new copy of my own DD214 form. Thanks!

soto

CAS3
07-04-04, 01:03 PM
http://www.archives.gov/facilities/mo/st_louis/military_personnel_records/military_records_faqs.html

try this link to get s copy of your DD 214...they are pretty fast at sending one out.
IT IS ALWAYS FREE.