PDA

View Full Version : 'Spiderman 2' kicks ass!

eddief
07-03-04, 11:34 PM
I saw it today with my girlfriend and we both loved it. It outdoes the original easily. The fight scenes between Spidey and Doc Ock are magnificent and breathtaking to behold. What's great though is that it isn't just about the special effects. The characters are alive and vibrant and not one dimensional. There's even a love story for the romantics out there. It's a four star blockbuster.

HardJedi
07-10-04, 05:48 PM
H O L Y SHIITE! there is SOMETHING ON THIS PLANET I AGREE WITH EDDIE ABOUT!

( scuse, me, I have to run up the thermostat, hell is now officially frozen! ):banana:

HeavyGunner
07-12-04, 01:46 PM
I watched "Spiderman 2" with my family. At about the time that Peter Parker was agonizing about the choice to by Spiderman, or turn away, I was feeling some of the same types of feelings about my past. When he decided that his "uniform" carried with it certain sacrifices, it reaffirmed some of the thoughts in my mind. When Spiderman put his uniform again, my wife looked over at me... She said all she could see in the darkness of the theater were my eyes, a little wetter than usual, and the glint from my Marine Corps ring. I'm thankful to be married to a woman who understands...
Semper Fi,
Sgt. B.

HardJedi
07-12-04, 01:49 PM
WOW, Heavy Gunner. and I am not being sarcastic in the least here. That was touching. very. not sure what else to say. just .......touching.