PDA

View Full Version : Be AFRAID..VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!

Super Dave
06-30-04, 10:26 AM
VICE PRESIDENT HILLARY; SPECULATION INTENSIFIES IN WASHINGTON

Official Washington and the entire press corps will be rocked when Hillary Rodham Clinton is picked as Kerry's VP and a massive love fest will begin!

So predicts a top Washington insider, who spoke to the DRUDGE REPORT on condition he not be named.

"All the signs point in her direction," said the insider, one of the most influencial and well-placed in the nation's capital. "It is the solution to every Kerry problem."

:no:

Sgt. Smitty
06-30-04, 10:48 AM
Shoot both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fulmetaljackass
06-30-04, 11:22 AM
Part of my pt uniform these days consists of an old t-shirt I bought a long time ago that says "I don't trust President Clinton or her Husband." LOL....definitely another reason not to vote for Kerry if he picks her as a runningmate!

enviro
06-30-04, 11:36 AM
I've noticed two kinds of people are involved in this election:

1. Those who support George Bush (republicans)

2. Those who hate George Bush (democrats)

The second group of people would probably vote for Saddam Hussien if that would get Bush out of office. But there is no group of people worth speaking about that honestly supports John Kerry because of John Kerry.

Check out some of the far-left comments here on Leatherneck even - I can't remember anyone coming out to support John Kerry because they think he would make a great President - they either fall into group number 1 or group number 2.

HardJedi
06-30-04, 11:54 AM
good point, enviro. Hell, My father has been a Democrat forever ( cause his cousin was a democrat, and the state of Missouri Senate Majority leader, until his death last year) and even my dad will only vote for Kerry because he doesn't like Bush. ( I HAVE been praying for my poor old misguided pops to see the light, though :D )

Sparrowhawk
06-30-04, 12:16 PM
Also wants to also return to the White House, and the Democrats are trying to figure it all out, with secret negotiations going on.

One big obstacle remains is that Kerry is allergic to dogs and cats, so they haven't photo shoot him with a live dog or cat, and you can't ahve a president without a dog or cat in the White House they told him.

The stuffed toy puppies and cats, they provided for him for a photo session made him look more like a child molester then someone running for the presidency.

He asked if he can have a peacock, since they are so coloful, and they are considering this option.

Kerry also said, that if Hillary accepts the position, that she not bring her husband over to stay at the Lincoln bedroom, because he has promised the Iraq ambassador the room for three months if they help him win the race for president.

He also doesn't want Hillary's lesbian lover, Janet Reno to visit on account she doesn't get along with Ms. Heinz.

eddief
06-30-04, 02:25 PM
enviro
I wouldn't vote for Saddam over Bush. Putin over Bush definitely (just kidding lol).

Super Dave
06-30-04, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by eddief
enviro
I wouldn't vote for Saddam over Bush. Putin over Bush definitely (just kidding lol).

I thought I was going to have to drive down to San Antonio from Dallas to educate someone....

greybeard
06-30-04, 10:33 PM
It's not going to happen, regardless of Matt Drudge's report to the contrary. Here's why.
I don't think Hilary is willing to put her own presidential aspirations on the back burner 'for the good of the party'. She would much rather prefer to run in 2008, against the GOP's candidate.
The witch has already been 2nd banana (cigar?)in the white house. She wants to be #1-badly. If she accepts the VP candidacy, that means 2nd banana again, for @ least 4 yrs (assuming Kerry wins). That puts her 1st possible opportunity to run for president as 2008, but, she would have to drop out from the Democratic Kerry/Clinton ticket and would be trying to knock an incumbent of her own party out of the race. Hasn't really happened in many decades. It would be a huge risk for her to take. That would infuriate many voters in her own party. So, her 1st real chance to run for president is going to be in 2012, unless Kerry loses next Nov. She will do the prudent thing, sit this one out, and try to unseat Kerry (if he wins) at thge 2008 DNC, or run against the GOP candidate (Condi Rice?). That's her best chance, and she knows it. Remember, a Vice President's job is really to do nothing more than be president of the Senate. Big deal-who would want it? It's a good stepping stone for a younger VP, but not for someone in H. Clinton's predictament. She screwed the pooch by not running this year.