PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you Marines got her pregnant?

Sparrowhawk
06-29-04, 08:04 PM
Experts at St. Louis Zoo wonder who got female pregnant

ST. LOUIS (AP) - Despite a daily regimen of birth control pills, Merah the orangutan is pregnant. And St. Louis Zoo officials are uncertain who the father is.

"Needless to say, we have a lot of unanswered questions," primate curator Ingrid Porton said. "It's a little embarrassing, I have to admit."

Diligent about trying to prevent overcrowding and inbreeding, zookeepers have been giving 35-year-old Merah a daily birth control pill mixed into yogurt and honey. Porton suspects the mixture either spilled or was swiped by her eight-year-old son Sugi.

The how is less important than the who, however. Scientists hope the father is 40-year-old Junior, a previous mate with great genes. They concede it could be Sugi, Merah and Junior's son. Merah has had liaisons with both.

"That's not uncommon in the wild or in captivity," Porton said.

Tests will determine paternity. Merah appears near the end of her eight-month term.

"If she is pregnant by Sugi, it's not the worst thing in the world. It's successive inbreeding that is a problem," Porton said. "But if she's pregnant by Junior, it's a wonderful thing."

© Copyright 2004 The Canadian Press

Osotogary
06-29-04, 08:10 PM
Sounds like your typical primate soup opera. I think it was the zookeeper.

HardJedi
06-29-04, 08:10 PM
LOl it was probably one of the liberals. they love everything ;)

greybeard
06-29-04, 08:58 PM
Don't kow who was monkeying around with the orangatang, but I KNOW some Marine must be responsible for this one.

Woman gives birth to amphibian.
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39176

fulmetaljackass
06-29-04, 10:20 PM
Ya know....before I read the thread, I saw the title and thought to myself, "....but she told me she was on the pill." Then I read that it's actually about an orangutan....and I have NEVER been that drunk...well...at least I don't remember ever being that drunk.

yellowwing
06-29-04, 11:00 PM
Yeah, its no secret that I like Redheads! :banana:

MillRatUSMC
06-29-04, 11:09 PM
SparrowHawk, when I first saw this...I thought it was that 'doctored' photo of that I raqi woman.
Than it turns out that an orangutan was 'monkeying' around.
Forgot to take her 'pill'...

<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR=scroll DIRECTION=left LOOP=infinite>Which one of you Marines got her pregnant?</MARQUEE>

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

MillRatUSMC
06-29-04, 11:13 PM
Holy Cow!!! I left-out the 'I" in Iraqi woman...

Sorry about that...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

greybeard
06-30-04, 06:12 AM
That Merah is such a slut.

cjwright90
06-30-04, 06:30 AM
The answer may soon be too obvious:
C:\Documents and Settings\cwright\My Documents\My Pictures\mother3.jpg