PDA

View Full Version : Democrats respond to Iraq Transfer of Power

Sparrowhawk
06-28-04, 10:33 AM
I can't believe what the democrats are saying over the transfer of power in Iraq. Some are saying that the Bush administration did this to take the missing Marine story off the front page. (Fox News)...

SemperFiGirl79
06-28-04, 10:38 AM
Cry me a river...

snipowsky
06-28-04, 11:10 AM
Ha ha! Poor John Kerry! I feel real sorry for him. I really do. lol I think it was smart to turn over power two days early. Now the insurgents can't stage an attack. It's all said and done now. No turning back and no taking back what we've given them. Personally I think it was the right move. I was a bit shocked it happened on June 28th, but oh well. George W. Bush made the right call and I stand behind him totally!

And for these liberals to say he did this just so the captured Marine story isn't top news is B U L L S H I T! John Kerry is mad because he isn't in the "loop". He never will be either!

cjwright90
06-28-04, 11:25 AM
Yeah, buddy. Get some Snip!

snipowsky
06-28-04, 11:30 AM
lol @ Cpl. Wright! ALWAYS!

yellowwing
06-29-04, 05:29 AM
Hey Sparrowhawk, I still cannot find any news source backing up this story. I've been crawling all over CNN and still can't find it. Was it from Limbaugh or Right Wing Forever.com?

Repeating unsubstantiated "new stories" makes anyone look bad. Repeating false claims shows how people can be 'played' by professional spin doctors. That is their job.

sgt0341
06-29-04, 06:15 AM
I wouldnt spit in Kerry's mouth if his guts were on fire. I think its funny that he is out of the loop. Seems to me he is always out of the loop.

Semper fi

Sgt. Max

DSchmitke
06-29-04, 07:07 AM
Who Cares about what John Kerry thinks.