PDA

View Full Version : Where sum Califoreigners stand

USMC0311
09-26-02, 01:36 PM
Wtf iz the deal with California

Santa Cruz, California Mayor Christopher Krohn has passed a Anti-War Resolution. Berkley **** all over again… Who the hell do they think they are?
AMERICA…LOVE it or LEAVE it..

Sparrowhawk
09-26-02, 01:55 PM
Santa Cruz?

No excuse they are just stupid liberal people living there.

Last week they were passing out marijuana cigarettes to anyone free, from City Hall. This week tops what they have done before.

Santa Cruz is also where they have gravity going backwards. They call it the Mystery Spot.

Every law of gravitation has gone haywire, turned topsy-turvy. Balls roll uphill, chairs sit on walls and people lean over so far they can't see their shoes, yet they don't fall down.

LOL

http://www.taner.net/pics/mystery_spot/M-0930_011.jpg

USMC0311
09-26-02, 02:05 PM
Michigan,

has Marijuana. Liberals..Mystery spots and Patriots.

No friggin a Anti-War Resolution.

oughta make Santa Cruz a parkin lot..cut off the head of the snake

10-4 there is NO excuse

SgtMXDBerry
09-26-02, 04:01 PM
:mad: Why is it that those of us have have served this country have to put up with these people. I say invite them on a cruise and let our Navy breathern sink the flippin thing!

USMC0311
09-26-02, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by SgtMXDBerry
:mad: Why is it that those of us have have served this country have to put up with these people. I say invite them on a cruise and let our Navy breathern sink the flippin thing!

Here's nuther one for the boat ride

Call Barbra Streisand, she'll stop the war!
How the Democrats make up their foreign policies

STREISAND TO 'GEBHARDT': DON'T ATTAQ IRACK

Feel free to call Barbra at 310-395-3599 if you would like to discuss this further.

1460 FOURTH STREET, SUITE 212 · SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA 90401

(310) 395~3599 · FAX (310) 395-9676

Sparrowhawk
09-26-02, 05:59 PM
Paranoid, she thinks she runs the country because she gave a head job to Clinton.

When I was on the police force working the Academy Awards, she would call up ahead for us to clear the area.

She didn't want anyone seeing her, talking to her, and certainly not touching her.

She thinks she walks on water (REALLY DOES< THINK THAT), and that everyone has to honor her because she is so great.

I think this is the time of the month for her and that's why she got so excited over this.

Now you know why I’ve been sued four times… LMAO

<b> MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF Barbra Streisand</B>

http://archive.salon.com/ent/movies/review/2001/08/31/funny_girl/story.jpg

madsox
09-27-02, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by SgtMXDBerry

Wait a minute - isn't the freedom to have different ideas and opinions, and express them openly, just about the main thing America is about? Isn't protecting the rights and liberties of *all* our fellow citizens the whole function of the Marine Corps (and the rest of the military)?

Or is it "Amerika - luv it or leave it"? Anyone who disagrees with you is a traitor, or subhuman, and should be kicked out or somehow done away with?

Oh, yeah, that's really great. Good way to give people a good impression of the Corps and what we (are supposed to) stand for.

As Voltaire said,

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Huh. Stupid me, I thought that had been one of the guiding principles of our Founding Fathers. Or am I getting too intellectual here?

anyhow, keep it frosty.

SF,
madsox

USMC0311
09-27-02, 11:05 AM
They are doin the SAME **** they did during VIETNAM and it's starting in the same Place..eat **** and die .. With us or against us

FREEDOM of Speech fucin A all that are against Fighting for FREEDOM..EAT **** AND DIE

SgtMXDBerry
09-27-02, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by madsox

Wait a minute - isn't the freedom to have different ideas and opinions, and express them openly, just about the main thing America is about? Isn't protecting the rights and liberties of *all* our fellow citizens the whole function of the Marine Corps (and the rest of the military)?

Or is it "Amerika - luv it or leave it"? Anyone who disagrees with you is a traitor, or subhuman, and should be kicked out or somehow done away with?

Oh, yeah, that's really great. Good way to give people a good impression of the Corps and what we (are supposed to) stand for.

As Voltaire said,

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Huh. Stupid me, I thought that had been one of the guiding principles of our Founding Fathers. Or am I getting too intellectual here?

anyhow, keep it frosty.

SF,
madsox So I guess according to what you have input here is that flag burning is ok?! I agree we defend the rights of people who are citizens of this great country that we have served but when they openly smack active and veteran service members in the face, not to mention the Commander in Chief by declaring these ignorant proclamations those people should be told to "step up or step out". I guess you have forgotten they way the "citizens" of this state treated our returning veterans from Vietnam! Our enemy wants us to react like this. Why because it shows that we are not united. What a better way to defeat us without a shot fired!

lakers
09-27-02, 12:08 PM
HOW THE H*LL DO YOU THINK WE GOT THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! F*CK YEA!, IF THESE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO FIGHT FOR OUR AMERICAN RIGHTS, THEY ARE TRAITORS. SHIP THEIR AZZ'S OVER THERE AND LET THEM WHINE ABOUT RIGHTS THEN!!!
:devious:

Barrio_rat
09-27-02, 12:46 PM
Agreed, madsox. They DO have the right to their opinions and they DO have the right to express them openly. They have the right to protest war and to question the motivation of the government for engaging in war. They Do have the right to have peaceful demonstrations and the DO have the right not to use any ‘patriotic' symbols or messages in those demonstrations. I agree with the quote you used from Voltaire, "I disapprove of what you say (do, think, way you dress, act, etc.), but I will defend to the death your right to say it." That has a great deal of meaning to me. I believe it is a foundation of this country and for the military that serves it.

However;

They DO NOT have the right to stop others from voicing their opinions supporting the president and his actions. As has been reported to have been done on some campuses.

They DO NOT have the right to stop others from voicing patriotic views. As has been reported to have been done on some campuses.

They DO NOT have the right to degrade and (try to) humiliate those who are serving and wish to serve this country in the military. As has been reported to have been done on some campuses.

The media should not be voicing anti-war or anti-military rhetoric for purposes of swaying the opinions of the American people. As I've heard some do and as they did during the Vietnam War and attempted to do during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm.

To me, these people, for the most part, are hypocrites.

We now have a luxury of hind sight with the wars of the past. It was right for going to war in most of the cases. At least, there is an argument for it. There is also an argument against ALL of them. A debate, based on facts and reason, is a good thing. Opposing any action ONLY because a certain person is running the show, is not. No matter who is in the White House. I did not see these people coming out of the woodwork when the last president sent the military into action. In some of those cases, he acted unitarily. I supported most of his efforts, until I saw that things were going in a way that, I believed, was wrong. I have stated this many times on different threads. I will do the same for this president. Of course there are other countries we could attack for the same basic reasons that are being presented in the media for attacking Iraq. Perhaps they should be attacked. One step at a time! With that, as I was watching a Senate hearing on the subject of attacking Iraq, they (the White House) are choosing a route that will not open up a pandoras box for other countries to be able to do the same. They are choosing to use resolutions already set in place by the UN for this attack. That Iraq has not followed these resolutions and therefore threatens stability in the Middle East and the world. Also, Iraq has ATTACKED us and other coalition forces. Unless firing a SAM at our aircraft is not considered an attack anymore.

And I do believe in, America... Love it or Leave it! If the American Flag offends you, LEAVE. If the idea that someone can voice their own opinion in an open forum, LEAVE. If the thought that I may disagree with you offends you and you wish for a totalitarian state where the thinking is dictated by the government or the media, LEAVE. If you think that when fire trucks display loyalty by placing the American Flag is wrong, LEAVE.

I will not require, nor would I support any law that would require, them to display the flag or show any type of loyalty to this nation. That is their choice. The only thing I require of them, is that they give me the same respect they want from me and allow me to exercise my rights as they are doing. They need to remember, their rights end where mine begin.

Semper Fi!

wrbones
09-27-02, 12:50 PM
Anytime a pop culture celebrity decides to dictate their own convictions as gospel is an attempt at tyranny.

Any one who is not willing to die for their "house" deserves not a house, nor a home, nor a platform from which to speak.

A patriot is truly a dangerous man. He is a believer and a follower after his faith. His faith is freedom, and thus, freedom for all.

Those who aspire to tyranny, however unknowingly, aspire to control all who surround them through whatever means are necessary. Force. Financial and economical. Terrorising you or your family. Attempts at controlling your thoughts and education. Control of information. Siezing any and all of your assets for their own personal use or as rewards to those who follow them. Preaching a doctrine of fear as the basis for their control over you.They know three types of danger to themselves. Patriots. Those who have nothing to gain and nothing to lose, and those who consider themselves as dead already.

A free man knows no danger but tyranny. Any who attempt to control his house in any way, shape or form are those who are attempting to tyrannize him. This a free man cannot, and should not abide.

madsox
09-27-02, 02:12 PM
with you, Barrio - great post, thanks.

The one thing I still want to explain is why I don't agree with "America - love it or Leave it!"

I think it should be "America - Love it or Make it Better!"

There are things I don't like about my country. I'm sure *everybody* has things he/she doesn't like. So, for me, the right response is to try to make the things I don't like better. I don't like how many children are growing up in poverty - so I contribute to charities to fight that. I don't like everything my local school systems do, so I work to elect people to local government who I agree with, and I joined my daughter's school's PTA. Things like that.

What I don't agree with at all is what I was making fun of with the spellings of "Amerika - luv it or leave it" - that's the absolutist, uncompromising demand that everyone in 'my' country act, think, and believe exactly like 'me', or if they don't, they should get the h3ll out. Whoever 'me' is in that case, I have to disagree pretty loudly when I hear that kind of thinking.

I prefer to, without demanding that everyone do everything the way I like it, find the best compromise that will make the most people more satisfied than the other options, and be realistic about things.

SF,
madsox

USMC0311
09-27-02, 06:08 PM
The Quote made by Voltaire is one made by a snot nose, smart ass, sissy wantin to protect his ass for ****in off other people with his OWN remarks..U tell me when or where he has ever has defended Yours or anyone else's other than his OWN right to do so !!! "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

http://www.historyhouse.com/in_history/voltaire_rohan/

not tryin to **** ya off Marine,(madsox)..Just want You to know I don't Like no ****in War Protesters.. I don't particularly care for politics of any kind, but I do support any action OUR country takes against any others that the Commander and Chief considers the Enemy.
Semper Fidelis, to GOD, COUNTRY, and CORPS

madsox
09-27-02, 09:25 PM
with you on this one, bro:

Originally posted by USMC0311

http://www.historyhouse.com/in_history/voltaire_rohan/

I do support any action OUR country takes against any others that the Commander and Chief considers the Enemy. [/B]

*ANY* action? Even, oh, let's say, rounding up every resident from an Arab country, or whose parents or grandparents were from an Arab country, including their children and their pets, and putting them all in detention camps, confiscating their property, and giving their jobs and businesses to their former neighbors? (Spot The Reference for 15 bonus points)

What about using nuclear weapons, for example, agains a country that doesn't have them and hasn't been proven to have attacked us first?

How about sending us in to take and hold ground and then making us stop and come home, halfway through an offensive we're winning?

What if the Commander [in] Chief is wrong, my friend?

It's your duty to evaluate the orders you receive, and your responsibility to refuse them if they're illegal, or at least to question them if you think they might be.

Sorry, but like I said, I have to disagree with you here. If I think my CinC is wrong, I'm going to speak up. If troops are committed, I'll support them 100%, but not necessarily the policies and decisions that put them in harm's way.

gotta go, SF

USMC0311
09-27-02, 09:37 PM
The bureaucrats are always wrong..so Is Saddam..I'm for kickin his ass and gettin on with Life..The War is inevitable..lets get it done..

Its all bout the green back dollar..Think and say what ya want. Its Gonna Happen!!!

lakers
09-27-02, 09:59 PM
POSTED BY MADSOX *ANY* action? Even, oh, let's say, rounding up every resident from an Arab country, or whose parents or grandparents were from an Arab country, including their children and their pets, and putting them all in detention camps, confiscating their property, and giving their jobs and businesses to their former neighbors? (Spot The Reference for 15 bonus points)

I WOULD SAY THAT IS A GOOD IDEA FOR STARTERS :devious:

NamGrunt68
09-28-02, 04:51 AM
Them left coast sumb!tches gave up their right to their opinion when they decided to become part of the anti war movement during Vietnam. Our bro's decided to give their lives for scumbags like them.....the bro's that died in that sh!thole over there thought they were dying for people that would stand behind them no matter where and why they served. So NO....they DON'T have the right to their own opinions when it comes to WAR !! Phuc em......some o you bro's undoubtedly are just like that azzhole LCpl Race that was here awhile back, or rather Lcpl Politically Correct !!!!!
LOVE IT OR GET THE FVCK OUT NOW !!!!
GET SOME JOE T !!!!

lakers
09-28-02, 09:25 AM
GREAT POST DANE :yes: , I'M STILL SMILING:D

Barrio_rat
09-28-02, 10:34 AM
We live in a free society. Probably the most free (when all rights and liberties are considered) in the entire world. In a free society, I've been told, the criminal element is just as free to do...

USMC0311
09-28-02, 01:22 PM
with you on this one, bro:

*ANY* action? Even, oh, let's say, rounding up every resident from an Arab country, or whose parents or grandparents were from an Arab country, including their children and their pets, and putting them all in detention camps, confiscating their property, and giving their jobs and businesses to their former neighbors? (Spot The Reference for 15 bonus points)

What about using nuclear weapons, for example, agains a country that doesn't have them and hasn't been proven to have attacked us first?

How about sending us in to take and hold ground and then making us stop and come home, halfway through an offensive we're winning?

What if the Commander [in] Chief is wrong, my friend?

It's your duty to evaluate the orders you receive, and your responsibility to refuse them if they're illegal, or at least to question them if you think they might be.

Sorry, but like I said, I have to disagree with you here. If I think my CinC is wrong, I'm going to speak up. If troops are committed, I'll support them 100%, but not necessarily the policies and decisions that put them in harm's way.

gotta go, SF

Like I stated Marine..Polotics ain't my forte..Ima grunt..support all who support the effort of the grunts

SF 2 U 2 Marine

NamGrunt68
09-28-02, 02:11 PM
============================================

Its a Marines duty to follow orders, not evaluate them....JHFC !!
If you'd questioned yer Platoon Commanders or squad leaders orders in the Nam. you'd ended up gittin a size 12 up yer azz and ya might o got some bro's killed !!! This fvckin PC's, feely, touchy, new and improved Band o Brothers needs some fvckin tweekin da way I see it....hell just read the first bullsh!t statement in that so called creed....."A Marine is entitled too........". I'll tell ya what your entitled too.....nothing !! Except to wear the Eagle Anchor and Globe if'n ya get outta boot camp !! and maybe if yer lucky 3 hots and a cot, which ya never got in the Nam or other War Zones.....I don't know who wrote that bullsh!t, but whoever it was wouldn't o made a pimple on a Marines azz when I was in !!

As much as I loathe Bill Clinton, (Gawd, I hate typin that sumb!tches name), If he had been the CIC when I was in, I would o followed his orders, cuz thats what we were trained to do.......
I might not o liked em, but I would o kept my mouth shut and followed them !!! Hell it didn't take no brain surgeon to figure out that LBJ, McNamara was fvckin up big time, but we still followed orders in the bush.......sh!t....what the fvck is happenin with the mindset of today's Military !!!!! YA AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE INDIDUALS AND YA AIN'T ENTITLED TO JACK SH!T !!![/B]

USMC0311
09-28-02, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by NamGrunt68

Its a Marines duty to follow orders, not evaluate them....JHFC !!
If you'd questioned yer Platoon Commanders or squad leaders orders in the Nam. you'd ended up gittin a size 12 up yer azz and ya might o got some bro's killed !!! This fvckin PC's, feely, touchy, new and improved Band o Brothers needs some fvckin tweekin da way I see it....hell just read the first bullsh!t statement in that so called creed....."A Marine is entitled too........". I'll tell ya what your entitled too.....nothing !! Except to wear the Eagle Anchor and Globe if'n ya get outta boot camp !! and maybe if yer lucky 3 hots and a cot, which ya never got in the Nam or other War Zones.....I don't know who wrote that bullsh!t, but whoever it was wouldn't o made a pimple on a Marines azz when I was in !!

As much as I loathe Bill Clinton, (Gawd, I hate typin that sumb!tches name), If he had been the CIC when I was in, I would o followed his orders, cuz thats what we were trained to do.......
I might not o liked em, but I would o kept my mouth shut and followed them !!! Hell it didn't take no brain surgeon to figure out that LBJ, McNamara was fvckin up big time, but we still followed orders in the bush.......sh!t....what the fvck is happenin with the mindset of today's Military !!!!! YA AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE INDIDUALS AND YA AIN'T ENTITLED TO JACK SH!T !!! [/B]

Well said Bro...Semper Fi, To a REAL Marine :yes:

wrbones
09-28-02, 02:26 PM
It was pretty much the same way when I was in.
As a junior enlisted Marine, ya damn well did what you were told. Ya might ***** and moan, but ya did it. It was somewhat different as a NCO, but still, when that SNCO said jump, you jumped! When an officer said boo, ya moved. (If yer NCOIC was around, ya might check with him first if ya had time!). Generally officers didn't give orders directly to the troops. The mission was what mattered, not Hollywood celebrities and not politicians. Get there, get it done and get back, and fvck the bull****.

lakers
09-28-02, 02:52 PM
I'M D*MN PROUD TO KNOW YOU GUYS AND TO CALL YOU FRIENDS.
WITHOUT GUYS LIKE YOU ON OUR SIDE THIS ( AMERICA) PLACE WOULD BE IN A HEAP O TROUBLE. THANK YOU JOE T. 0311, DANE, NAMGRUNT68, BARRIO RAT, AND WRBONES :yes: .

arzach
09-28-02, 04:21 PM

As Voltaire said,

anyhow, keep it frosty.

SF,
madsox
You ain't old enough to have any knowledge of the harm these so-called 'patriotic war-protesters' can, and have done---how long the Nam was extended--the Marine lives that were lost--Inc., Army, Navy, and A.F.-----I don't have a free speech problem, on the contrary--but when it affects our Brother Marines and the other Service Branches---I do--DAMMIT!!!
I've seen our Country Divided very badly once, don't want to experience it again---You've quoted "Love it or Leave it"--out of context---Our ideals are what matters---giving aid to an enemy can be done in more than one way---slut fonda did it, got away with it, now picklenose barb is doing it--as is whatever town in califoreniger--santa cruz--
We're all Brothers here, but luckily some have not had to experience watching a Bro get blown apart, shot by a sniper, or just had to see the life drain from a badly wounded Marine---In my opinion 4 yrs 'Active' =A damn 100 yrs in a reserve unit, drilling 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks of 'in-active' Active duty
0311--Namgrunt--and the rest of my Nammie Bros---Semper Fi !!!

arzach
09-28-02, 04:43 PM

gotta go, SF

You should be smellin it by now--ya just stepped in 8hit!! It's your duty to OBEY ALL LAWFULL ORDERS--PERIOD !!!! Don't think yer a lawyer, so short of bein' told to shoot or kill another Marine or a non-combatant--ya better do whut yer phukin told..!!!!
As a Staff NCO, YOU should not have to be told this---

SGTBLASTER
09-28-02, 06:20 PM
Life is one huge ch.......it sandwich and the Demos are going to have thier turn to take A B I G BITE OUT OF IT............:D

YEAH ! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT...................

:bandit:
one for Lakers girl

SGTBLASTER
09-28-02, 06:28 PM
Life is one huge ch.......it sandwich and the Demos are going to have thier turn to take A B I G BITE OUT OF IT............:D

YEAH ! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT...................

:bandit:

NamGrunt68
09-28-02, 06:36 PM
GIT SUM YA FRIGGIN DERANGED MOFO !!! You too Blaster, JoeT, Bones, Lakers, Rat, ..........War Protestors are like flys....they eat sh!t and bother people.....the people that kept their slimy, scumbag azzes free !!!!!!!!!!!! All them sumb!tches should be kicked outta our Country !!! One way tickets.....I'll chip in !!! They got NO RIGHTS as far as I'm concerned, except da right to diddy mau !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The stomped on our bro's memories and as far as I'm concerned it ought to be a hangin offense !!!!!!!!!!!!!! All 6's covered !!!!!!!!!!

arzach
09-28-02, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by NamGrunt68
GIT SUM YA FRIGGIN DERANGED MOFO !!! You too Blaster, JoeT, Bones, Lakers, Rat, ..........War Protestors are like flys....they eat sh!t and bother people.....the people that kept their slimy, scumbag azzes free !!!!!!!!!!!! All them sumb!tches should be kicked outta our Country !!! One way tickets.....I'll chip in !!! They got NO RIGHTS as far as I'm concerned, except da right to diddy mau !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The stomped on our bro's memories and as far as I'm concerned it ought to be a hangin offense !!!!!!!!!!!!!! All 6's covered !!!!!!!!!!
Yer right there Bro !!! Ever Marine that passed before us gits hurt by these miserable dirt-bags--This PC bullsh!t makes my azz tired---afore they leave they oughta have them 'silverspoons' shoved deep up inside em----Eat this protesters!!!!!:banana:

USMC0311
09-29-02, 02:50 AM
ANY Day now!!..Right now Our Troops are damn sure thinking about wtf is up..they are at the Ready.... Our Patriots deserve ALL the Support we can give them..I personally do my best to quell any negative connotations directed toward our Troops and the Duty they are bound to perform..

We can only Imagine what is going through their minds..They don't need people protesting that what they are about to undertake is wrong..We Are America..We are the UNITED States.. We Are Free People.. and Freedom is NEVER FREE

Good Luck and God Bless Our Patriots!!

Semper Fidelis, Marines!!

lakers
09-29-02, 09:31 AM
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY USMC0311.........We can only Imagine what is going through their minds..They don't need people protesting that what they are about to undertake is wrong..We Are America..We are the UNITED States.. We Are Free People.. and Freedom is NEVER FREE

BEST D*MN QUOTE I'VE READ IN ALL THESE POST REPLIES :yes: ,
SO GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER GUYS AND LETS BACK THESE BOYS UP, GIVEM ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN. :thumbup:
AND GOD BLESS THE ONES OVER THERE FOR DOING WHAT IS RIGHT FOR OUR AMERICA!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TROOPS :yes:

SGTBLASTER
09-29-02, 03:05 PM
LET CH.........IT OR GET OFF THE POT.

ITS WAR TIME IF WE LIKE OR NOT.
OUR TROOPS NEED ALL THE SUPPORT THEY CAN GET
Touch DOWN >>>> GB JUST SCORED AGAINST THE PANTHERS.
ANY WAYS LETS GIVE ALL WE CAN.

SEMPER FI:)