View Full Version : Book Cover testing

Sparrowhawk
06-20-04, 08:13 PM
testing

thedrifter
06-20-04, 08:19 PM
Cook

Outstanding.......

I can't wait to read your book....that I can understand a little more on this war from someone else that was there not a History book....

Love

Ellie

Sparrowhawk
06-20-04, 09:11 PM
sssshttp://cookbarela.bizland.com/cook.gif

working on it....

WillManning
06-20-04, 09:19 PM
Just a suggestion:

The title should go above the picture.
The subtitle is fine where it is..

I'll be sure to look for it when it hits the shelves.

Semper Fi

mrbsox
06-20-04, 09:22 PM
Outstanding !!

Catches the eye,
asks you to learn more.

Sparrowhawk
06-20-04, 09:55 PM
should be out by Thanksgiving, or Christmas, if everything goes the way its suppose to....

The editor went home at times with PTSD type nightmares, what's interesting is that when I had a question sometimes we talked on the phone to the Marines that were there, she cried a few times.

Osotogary
06-20-04, 11:11 PM
The cover looks good. Nice font selection and I like the way the photograph covers the entire cover surface. I look forward to reading your book.
Curious. How will your book be marketed? Under which category?Will there be Book Club exposure? Is an "audio book" being considered?
Great work. Congrats.

Sparrowhawk
06-20-04, 11:39 PM
It will be available via Barnes & Noble, Amazon, etc. audio later on, have a Marine that has published and wants to be my agent but wants 15%.

Decided instead to self publish, so that it will retain the style I want, meanwhile my editor will be seeking publishers.

She said, she's probably the first civilian who has gotten PTSD from reading a book.

:eek: