PDA

View Full Version : New Marine to the board...

Perferd
06-18-04, 08:09 AM
Hello all just thought I would introduce myself. I am on a few mustang boards and that is the norm first thing to do.

Well I have been in for almost 6 years and currently on MSG here in Seoul, Korea. I just put in a package for reenlistment as 2336 EOD and looking forward to that challenge. If there are any EOD'ers here hook a bother up with some info.

I look forward to posting and reading threads. Without participation there is no board

Semper Fi.
Sgt Firor

If this is the wrong forum or if I missed the introduction thread just let me know...

yellowwing
06-18-04, 08:19 AM
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll find plenty of work these days as a 2336!

Semper Fi! :marine:

thedrifter
06-18-04, 08:19 AM
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

Ellie

Namvet67
06-18-04, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the best all Marine site on the planet. I wish I had access to something like this when I was a young Marine. This is a very user friendly site and all your brothers are here for you. Semper Fi S/Sgt Budd USMC 1966-1972

Perferd
06-18-04, 09:18 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome Marines...funny I never thought about a Marine forum till today and stumbled upon this site looks like a great place to be...

just a thought I happen to be the Coins NCO for all MSG dets along with many FMF units, not to mention tons of other military branches and non-military folks. So if you would like any info let me know. I dont know if unit coins were big back in the day but I know they are now.

airframesguru
06-18-04, 09:32 AM
Welcome aboard Marine. Keep those fingers where they belong. (Good luck in EOD).

Sempers,

Mike

mrbsox
06-18-04, 11:21 AM
Welcome Aboard, and ditto to all above.

This place will start to feel like home after awhile.

FIRST ROUND'S ON THE NEWBEE

CAS3
06-18-04, 12:06 PM
Welcome Aboard

You found the place to be!

Terry, Last one to show their unit coin is buying the rest of the night!

MillRatUSMC
06-18-04, 12:07 PM
Welcome Aboard
Have to echo mrbsox because I not able to think of anything to add...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Perferd
06-18-04, 12:14 PM
Well we are having a party at the Marine House tomorrow so everyone stop by our bar and drinks are on me all night...

DSchmitke
06-18-04, 12:45 PM
Welcome aboard Marine...

TopE-8
06-18-04, 01:33 PM
The way I look at it if your a Marine or have been one or even want to be one this is the place for you to be. There is everything you could want here. Just ask and I'm sure that anyone can help and be friends with you. Like it was said I sure wish they had something like this when I was in, but then again if you had an electric typewriter you were in up town so what does that tell you MARINES.

Toby M
06-18-04, 03:59 PM
Drinks are on him-all night? I'm gonna like this guy...Welcome Perferd, to the most exclusive group or brothers in the world!

Perferd
06-18-04, 04:14 PM
Well its my bar so drinks are cheap hahahaha...I get off duty in an hour so I will take a shot of 151 for you guys...

justjr59vet
06-18-04, 04:49 PM
Welcome aboard. May God be with you each minute you serve,
Mike.

david43844
06-18-04, 04:55 PM
And a hearty welcome aboard Marine from me. This is with out a doubt the best Marine Corps site there is.Once agine welcome aboard.