Suspect is at large, trained in survival <br />
June 10, 2004

TracGunny
06-10-04, 04:07 PM
he was a Marine... <br />
<br />
...that makes him about as ex-Marine as you can get. <br />
<br />
As stated before, it takes more than surviving Boot Camp and wearing the uniform to be a true Marine. There are a lot of...

HardJedi
06-10-04, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by TracGunny
he was a Marine...

...that makes him about as ex-Marine as you can get.

As stated before, it takes more than surviving Boot Camp and wearing the uniform to be a true Marine. There are a lot of pretenders out there; even if legally wearing the uniform...

That ain't no lie Gunny. Some will slip through. no matter what.

snipowsky
06-10-04, 04:59 PM
That man is no Marine! He don't even rate to be called an "ex-Marine"! No Marine would do anything like this!

Anyone else from the Midwest want to go on a hunting expedition for this "ex-Marine"?

Toby M
06-10-04, 06:25 PM
snip...unfortunately, even "we", have our ten percent! Just a matter of time before this scumbag gets caught.

namgrunt
06-10-04, 06:45 PM
This incident happened about three miles from where I sit and type this. The slain officer had been on the Detroit PD, and had just begun working for the Sterling Heights PD less than 9 months ago. His wife was happy because he had joined the department in the "safest city" in Michigan. Go figure.

You can bet this guy, Berner, will pay the price when he is collared. I hope he struggles, and they blow his brains all over the sidewalk. It would save the cost of trials and imprisonment if he somehow legally dodged the death penalty.

I consider him an "ex-Marine", as in CROSSED OUT Marine, because he was DD'ed. As much as I hate to admit it, he did graduate boot camp. He joins Lee Harvey Oswald, and Charles Whitman- the Texas Tower sniper. Two other men who sh** on the Marine Corps' reputation.

I've got my eye open for the red Camaro with MI tag # YSR-497, believe it.

snipowsky
06-11-04, 03:28 AM
I agree with you Sgt. Toby M and Sgt. namgrunt.

I honestly don't see how he won't be caught. Even Eric Rudolph was caught and they looked for him for years! This guy will slip up and the trash will be taken out then!

benny rutledge
06-11-04, 10:28 AM
Timothy Berner has forfeigted his right to claim "Marine".His actions are cowardly and ranks down there with the Hyenas and other Carrion eaters.Many outstanding Men still use that title and dont deserve the smear job.I still claim it loud and proud.Semper Fi!

DSchmitke
06-11-04, 12:59 PM
Also wanted for a bank robbery in East Lansing in April. This scumbag needs to be caught real soon.