PDA

View Full Version : Funeral Arangements Mike Clausen

dnelson
06-01-04, 07:13 PM
Funeral Services for MOH Recipient Raymond Mike Clausen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,
Here is the information for the funeral services and viewing for MOH Recipient Raymond Mike Clausen. Rick Lottie will be arriving on Saturday morning and returning back to Dallas on Monday evening. I plan on attending Mike’s funeral on Monday. If any of you may be able to attend, please let me know so that I can have the privilege of shaking your hand. Please pass this onto all Marines that you know and feel free to post this on military forums so that all who wish to attend will have the information at hand.

For those wishing to send Lois a card or letter, please let me know and I can provide you with her mailing address and for those who have asked where to send flowers to, please be so kind as to send them to the funeral home. Thank you all for your support and sentiments towards Mike and Lois.

Sincerely,
Christina Allen
callen@ottawork.com

The viewing will be on: Saturday and Sunday, June 5th and 6th 2004.

Harry McKneely & Sons Funeral Home
100 West Magnolia Street
Ponchatoula, LA 70454
(985) 386-6580

Religious Services will be held on Monday, June 7, 2004 at 10am at:

St. Joseph Catholic Church
330 West Pine Street
Ponchatoula, LA 70454
(985) 386-3749

The family will be receiving guests at a reception after the funeral. The location is yet to be announced.

If there any questions or concerns, by all means, please feel free to contact me.
Christina Allen
callen@ottawork.com