PDA

View Full Version : Washington Post Photos

enviro
05-21-04, 12:40 AM
Some how the Washington Post got a hold of some more photos of Iraqi prisoner abuse. Pretty disturbing pictures - judge for yourself

http://www.washingtonpost.com/

yellowwing
05-21-04, 06:29 AM
I still think its the CIA still sore from being the WMD scapegoat. I saw the frontline photos Ellie has posted. It grits my teeth that we are out on the wire securing the perimieter of the prison.

Were we watching the Army's back while they were safely tucked inside, pulling these stunts. Sean Penn could have made a hundred trips to Iraq and still could not have caused such an uproar.

jfreas
05-25-04, 10:08 PM
enviro, haven't looked at the pictures but are they anymore distrubing than the beheading. Or maybe the burned bodies hanging from the bridge. I figured who is the animals here wonder if anyone else has.

enviro
05-25-04, 10:32 PM
Gunny, I don't think any of them could measure up to the hundreds of massacres these people have brought to us and upon themselves.

The statistic that gets to me is this:

Who is responsible for more deaths of the islamic people (including the most violent deaths)?

Themselves.

I seek to try and understand why the Army folks at Abu Gahrib decided to take photos and distribute them. Maybe it's the advent of digital cameras being so readily affordable now. I'm willing to bet that crap like this went on all the time - just we all know it now because this is a digital world.

Some things I secretly (and sadistically) agree with. I didn't shed any tears over the "abuse" of these scumbags. But seriously - the general population does not need to see everything that goes on there. They can't handle it.

And or congressmen? What a load of crap! Some of these guys have been in on the planning, authorization, and debriefing of black ops in the past. Now they act appalled because it is politically convenient. :no:

Why are some people so proud that we are going to give Saddam something he never gave anyone else? A fair trial.

Why do some people feel the need to reject Iraq because it had nothing to do with 9-11? I feel 9-11 wouldn't have happened had Clinton been doing the same things that Bush is doing now. BE PROACTIVE - NOT REACTIVE!