PDA

View Full Version : What on Earth are we doing?

LONEEAGLE
05-20-04, 05:31 PM
:mad: :marine: Every night on the news it's more and more deaths, of our people. Some will disagree with this. But from a Vietnam Veteran experience. YOU CAIN'T RUN A WAR FROM BEHIND A DESK. Now more troops are being taken from Korea, sent to Irag. We have the power, the neccessary bombs, to wipe that place clean. Why don't we?
"OKAY MEN/WOMEN." "WE'RE GOIN' AT FULL FORCE." "OOPS, HOLD IT." "HALF WAY, AND WE LET THESE RADICAL IDIOT'S DICTATE TO US?" JUST LIKE THE NAM.
RUMSFELD? WHY DOES HE HAVE AN "AIRFORCE CHIEF?" "WHERE ARE THE MARINES?" THIS ACTION is crazy.
Yes, free the country. But as they are now killing each other, so will it be when we leave, so what really was the purpose of doing what we did, besides gettin' rid of Sad dam Insane?
Got another one just like him takin' over. Iragi's say; "Please stay America, for security."
I'm sorry but all of this is crazy.....One person said it best, he's an advisor and on Fox News. "You can't go into every country and wipe out terrorism." "We, America need to bring all the high ranking officials here to America, where they won't have to be worried about gettin' killed, and they'll give more information." "Now this makes sense to me. I pray for our people, and hope it will end, that the power's to be will realize, this is a "NO WIN WAR."