PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

SGT T
09-23-02, 01:19 PM
I JUST READ A POST IN THE WOMEN MARINES FORUM AND AM DISGUSTED AT WHAT I READ. LCPLCOLLEEN A FEMALE MARINE IS LEAVING THE SITE BECAUSE SOME F-ING HARDHEADS CANT KEEP THERE B.S COMMENTS TO THERE SELF. NEWSFLASH THIS SITE WAS STARTED SO MARINES COULD COME HERE BOND AND BULL **** NOT SO YOU CAN F-ING ABUSE YOUR FELLOW MARINES. GUESS WHAT REGARDLESS OF WEATHER OR NOT THEY HAVE A COCK OR PUSSY THEY STILL EARNED THE F ING TITLE. SEMPER I IS NOT THE SAYING I REMEMBER LEARNING OR BEING PASSED DOWN BY THE MARINE WHO CAME BEFORE ME.

Gary
09-23-02, 01:37 PM
Sgt T, I couldn't agree with you more.

badbob
09-23-02, 01:51 PM
I don't know what's going on here guys.

I just read all of the threads that LcplColleen has subscribrd to, and I can't find any body-slamming anywhere.

Semper Fi,
Bob

SGT T
09-23-02, 02:22 PM
THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF SLAMMING THAT HAS HAPPENED AND CAUSED OUR FELLOW MARINES TO MOVE ON AND IT TRULY DISGUSTS ME. I KNOW THERE IS A WILD BREED HERE OF OLD CORPS AND NEW CORPS BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE ARE ALL CORPS. THE PROBLEM IS SOME DONT SEE IT THAT WAY AND CONTINUE TO BOIL BLOOD WITH SOME OF THE MARINES HERE. IF YOU KEEP CHECKING YOU WILL SEE SOME OF THE POSTS THAT ARE OUT THERE. I AM NOT GOING TO NAME THEM BECAUSE I DONT WANT GUESTS WHO VISIT THE SITE TO GO INTO THE PAST THREADS AND SEE WHAT USED TO HAPPEN.

CAS3
09-23-02, 06:28 PM
Have no fear MARINE. Those of s who are TRUE to the Corps are here. Those former MARINES who can not handle the title are gone. One that you mentioned, made her own way. LET IT BE DEVILDOG. ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE is now and always will be what I stand for. SHE got out because she could not hang, shed no tears. Ther was no one out to get her. The crap that had been started was doused by yours truly.
Do not be disgusted. We have delt with worse and will continue to do so. Be strong

SEMPER FIDELIS...it is in OUR hearts...not the ones that could not hang. REMEMBER THAT DI T