PDA

View Full Version : In tribute to those now serving

MillRatUSMC
05-16-04, 06:32 PM
http://www.geocities.com/millrat_99/alwaysfaithful.html

I was thinking about this poem, when some wanted to send their apologies to Angel...lovely name, my newest granddaughter is named Angel.
She close to five months old now, giving grandpa fits, that what all ladies do to this old jarhead.

Cajan Dan writes Honor, Country and Freedom...I wanted to change it to read Honor, Duty and Country...but I decided to leave it as he wrote that poem

Many are now standing a post somewhere on this planet, so it's fitting that we remember that they are "Always Faithful"...

thedrifter
05-16-04, 06:38 PM
MillRatUSMC

Enjoyed it......Thanks for Sharing......but you forgot to tell us about the music.....Had sound up......My children downstairs heard it......LOL...
Haven't heard it in awhile....Thanks.....

Ellie

MillRatUSMC
05-16-04, 07:13 PM
Yes, I embed the Marine Corps Hymn...I'm glad that you like hearing it again...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

PS A long time in the past, when I first came on line, I wanted to use MillRat as part of my E-Mail addy in yahoo.com
Seems that many steelworkers had already used MillRat so it assign me MillRat_99, that why it's part of all the pages that I have on my site where I have a LOT of web pages

cjwright90
05-17-04, 10:34 AM
I was watching an old rerun of Lawrence Welk this weekend. They were doing a tribute to the Armed Forces in America. The Hymn came on and you bet I ju8mped straight up and locked it up. My wife, mother in law, father in law and my 3 1\2 year old sone, and 15 m/o daughter were all there watching me beam proudly. You never get tired of hearing that!