PDA

View Full Version : They behead and burn American prisoners

Sparrowhawk
05-11-04, 02:57 PM
And our US Senators want us to apologize because we embarrassed their modesty of the prisoners. <br />
<br />
Should have P i ssed on them, then poured pig grease on them, set them on fire and then and dropped...

hack4398
05-11-04, 03:11 PM
We really need to stop FU&*ing around in this country and start whippin some ass. Enough of the pussy-footing around. :mad: :mad:

Toby M
05-11-04, 03:43 PM
After reading about Berg, I am surprised we haven't made a parking lot of that country! Oh sorry, wishful thinking...I keep forgetting that we aren't allowed to hurt anybody in combat! It's not politically correct...

Sgted
05-11-04, 03:43 PM
OK.......so now I want to hear an outcry from the World community condemming the beheading of Nick Berg. Especially the "government" of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
Is there no one there that can reason with these barbarians ?.

Mind you, this is all taking place in an area of the world claiming to be the birthplace of civilization.

Such a horrible fate for a man trying to help these people.

My thoughts are with the Bergs.

devildog21345
05-11-04, 04:25 PM
If those towel heads are so brave why do they have to hide their faces?

Sgted
05-11-04, 04:31 PM
Amen Devildog21345.
Pure and simple.
They are cowards hiding behind Allah.

bobpage
05-11-04, 05:13 PM
Where are our left wing brothers now? They want blood for Abu Ghrab, but I hear NOTHING now! The outcry should be deafening. You are right, they (the Al-Qaeda punks) are COWARDS. When we were advancing to Al Kut and Baghdad last year, these sissies are the ones we saw barely clad in civvies, with their uniforms lying on the roads. Their faces were red and they were out of breath from running from us, and the firefight they had just abandoned. And don't anyone start with that "if we hadn't had Abu Ghrab, this would not have happened" crap. This is reprehensible, and we should demand justice.:mad:

arzach
05-11-04, 06:35 PM
Gonna toss this in the mix about Abu-Ghrab, an uncle of one of the accused 7, said that he sent emails and letters to 17 Senators and Congressmen, informing them about this matter...way before the flix came out. Some are on the Armed Forces Committee acting like this is the first time they heard this crap. Senator byrd replied that he doesn't consider emails that contain less than 500 words. The rest said they knew the Military was already investigating and to just let them do their job.

In any case, this should not have hit the media...reports, yes...pictures, NO! If any blame is to be attached for the beheading, other than al-qaeda, it belongs to the media.

rsta
05-11-04, 06:43 PM
This brutal murder should remind us of who the enemy is and why we're at war with them. The future is either us or them, folks, and it's damn time people figure out who they're backing. All the "outrage" shown against the military and the administration is nothing more than a smoke-screen. Let's see some "outrage" now! I don't know, probably just hear more of the blame it on America crap.

Sparrowhawk
05-11-04, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Sgted
... Is there no one there that can reason with these barbarians ?....

Is there no one there that can reason with these barbarians ?.

How do you reason with a wild ass?

Gen 16:11-12

11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. KJV

sgt.lane
05-11-04, 08:10 PM
nice!!!

snipowsky
05-11-04, 10:05 PM
Makes me sick we are pussy footing around with murderers and terrorists like this. I seen the footage of Nick Berg being beheaded and they want to cry about some "abuse". Get real. I could care less about some "abuse".

At least they get to walk away and see their families again. Nick Berg will never have that chance. What about justice for the Nick Bergs and Daniel Pearls of this world?

Why do we kiss these peoples asses when they do this to our people who are only their to help them. And our President says the war is over? I say it is only beginning! These people are hell bent on HOLY WAR. You can't negotiate with people like this, only thing you can do is kill them.

Paybacks are definitely due for this!

BEWARE THIS IS THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF HIS EXECUTION and if you want to cry about some abuse, try this out! -

http://bms.sceneoracle.com/iraq.wmv

I say KILL EM ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT THEM OUT!

God bless you Nick!

Sgted
05-11-04, 11:09 PM
(quote)I say KILL EM ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT THEM OUT! (/quote)

Hey....its where they all want to go anyway.

I watched the video and I gotta say this.
The brutality of this act overshadows any abuse (humiliation) that our forces may have perpitrated on Iraqi prisoners.
It is blood chilling footage and hard to comprehend in the 21st century.

All the political correctness in the world cannot stop me from being human. I cannot deny my God given emotions.
And those emotions are anger, pure & simple.

At this time I just don't know what the answer is.

firemanfrank
05-11-04, 11:37 PM
Marines! Americans! Its time for the gloves to come off! I'm so damn tired of this crap! This is not a conventional war we are dealing with here. This evil must be defeated at all costs! Leave no stone unturned!

My heart and prayers go out to Berg's.

To all my brothers and sisters fighting the good fight in this war on terror- Honor, Courage, Commitment! You make me proud!

Semper Fidelis

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 01:38 AM
I agree with most of you. But its fu(king hard to grab these nut cases. Need more intel and we can't get that because we need more intel on how to get more intel. Damndest thing, huh? We can't just go to the local union hall and apply. And we sure as hell can't shoot everything that moves. That would put the US in Sadaam's place. I do know that whenever bullets start flying, we should squash the bastards and not allow anymore peace talks unless we see a sh!t load of white flags, and that's not going to happen because the Army screwed us over with this idiocy. So that puts us in one fu(ked up position.

The beheading was aimed at the media and the media aims it to the public, which in turn aims their anger to the government instead of the enemy. Helluva world we live in now. The Army has caused this world of sh!t, fu(king idiots, and it gave the extremists ammo on why the EVIL U.S. is to never be trusted. Even though they behead and burn and mutilate their victims in the name of their "GOD". Any "civilized" person knows that's wrong, but they are taught to think like that from an early age, and we can't reprogram a people overnight. The Iraqi's that want us there know that it will take at least a generation for the effect of Sadaam's reign to wear off, and it will take longer now because of this fiasco. It will take years of tac. missions and years of "Pacification" before we see a somewhat peace in Iraq.

It WILL not be another Vietnam, before anyone says that and pi$$es me off. The Iraqi's aren't opportunists as some of the S. Vietnamese military officers. They weren't interested in the freedom of their own country, and they happily allowed us to fight their war. If you do some research, they were arrogant, and ignorant in military matters, and unconcerned about anything but their own asses. Some would go so far as to warn the NVA about missions, and the U.S. had their hands tied.

Not all the S. Vietnamese were like this. Some were dedicated, and hard charging. Some were no more than a superstitious primitive people that were trained by the Army S/F. They did an excellent job, because they knew what would happen if the NVA won. We need to get the Iraqi's in that same position, or mind set if you will. Make the whole country aware of what would happen if the extremists have their way. I would lead to another Sadaam, if not worse, because the extremists would flaunt the U.S. defeat and make a mockery of us to the whole world. We would find ourselves with terrorist attacks, here at home, almost on a daily basis, because a defeat in Iraq would embolden every jihadist in the world.

To everyone who wants the UN to step in, look at Bosnia. To everyone who wants a Dem. president, look at Bosnia, Somalia, and S. Africa. Look at the USS Cole. Thats exactly what's going to happen. Our intel, not only abroad but here in the US will be screwed, like it happened under Clinton. Mark my words.

Before I get a ton of crap by a bunch of people shooting from the hip. Do me a favor. Think before you write. Reseach if you must. Almost everything that I've said to my personal friends is happening now, simply because I do think, and I do research.

Thank you,
Saurian's Edge

tophor
05-12-04, 02:11 AM
I said it before, we should do the same thing that those COWARDLY BASTARDS that they are doing to our servicemen and women. We should use the tactics as those COWARDS are using, when they attack with RPG's we should counter with a battery of artillery and a squardron of F-18's and Harrier's and send every one of them to ALLAH!!!

guldsoe
05-12-04, 03:25 AM
God bless Nick and his hurt family.

If there are people in the western-world today, that do not understand that it is them or us they are not only stupid. They are also helping this murderish cowards fulfilling their plan-the elimination of our civilization.
Gloves off. Let us kill them and save ourselves.

Semper Fidelis

Guldsoe. Denmark

cjwright90
05-12-04, 09:22 AM
I think we should have made a parking lot out of that place 12 years ago.

Super Dave
05-12-04, 09:27 AM
I heard a "lady" on the radio this morning making overtures that maybe America did this to him to push focus away from the prisoner scandal..I was attempting to put my hand through the radio and down her phone line to get my hand around that "ladies" throat!!

Sgted
05-12-04, 09:47 AM
Thats the problem with todays media.
Talk and talk, anaylize and analyze things to death.
Platforms galore for really stupid people.
Most of this is done to satisfy commercial interests and to keep ratings high.
Does this society really crave this kind of crap ?.
PITY !!!
For me, theres an invisible line that is crossed.
It is called too much information from many misinformed mutants.
It sometimes becomes overwhelming for me to sort out all the input.

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 09:58 AM
I agree with most of you. But its fu(king hard to grab these nut cases. Need more intel and we can't get that because we need more intel on how to get more intel. Damndest thing, huh? We can't just go to the local union hall and apply. And we sure as hell can't shoot everything that moves. That would put the US in Sadaam's place. I do know that whenever bullets start flying, we should squash the bastards and not allow anymore peace talks unless we see a sh!t load of white flags, and that's not going to happen because the Army screwed us over with this idiocy. So that puts us in one fu(ked up position.

The beheading was aimed at the media and the media aims it to the public, which in turn aims their anger to the government instead of the enemy. Helluva world we live in now. The Army has caused this world of sh!t, fu(king idiots, and it gave the extremists ammo on why the EVIL U.S. is to never be trusted. Even though they behead and burn and mutilate their victims in the name of their "GOD". Any "civilized" person knows that's wrong, but they are taught to think like that from an early age, and we can't reprogram a people overnight. The Iraqi's that want us there know that it will take at least a generation for the effect of Sadaam's reign to wear off, and it will take longer now because of this fiasco. It will take years of tac. missions and years of "Pacification" before we see a somewhat peace in Iraq.

It WILL not be another Vietnam, before anyone says that and pi$$es me off. The Iraqi's aren't opportunists as some of the S. Vietnamese military officers. They weren't interested in the freedom of their own country, and they happily allowed us to fight their war. If you do some research, they were arrogant, and ignorant in military matters, and unconcerned about anything but their own asses. Some would go so far as to warn the NVA about missions, and the U.S. had their hands tied.

Not all the S. Vietnamese were like this. Some were dedicated, and hard charging. Some were no more than a superstitious primitive people that were trained by the Army S/F. They did an excellent job, because they knew what would happen if the NVA won. We need to get the Iraqi's in that same position, or mind set if you will. Make the whole country aware of what would happen if the extremists have their way. I would lead to another Sadaam, if not worse, because the extremists would flaunt the U.S. defeat and make a mockery of us to the whole world. We would find ourselves with terrorist attacks, here at home, almost on a daily basis, because a defeat in Iraq would embolden every jihadist in the world.

To everyone who wants the UN to step in, look at Bosnia. To everyone who wants a Dem. president, look at Bosnia, Somalia, and S. Africa. Look at the USS Cole. Thats exactly what's going to happen. Our intel, not only abroad but here in the US will be screwed, like it happened under Clinton. Mark my words.

Before I get a ton of crap by a bunch of people shooting from the hip. Do me a favor. Think before you write. Reseach if you must. Almost everything that I've said to my personal friends is happening now, simply because I do think, and I do research.

Thank you,
Saurian's Edge

Sparrowhawk
05-12-04, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Saurian'sEdge

The beheading was aimed at the media and the media aims it to the public, which in turn aims their anger to the government instead of the enemy.
The Army has caused this world of sh!t, fu(king idiots, and it gave the extremists ammo on why the EVIL U.S. is to never be trusted.

It will take years of tac. missions and years of "Pacification" before we see a somewhat peace in Iraq.

<hr>

What the Army did to those prisoners has no weight at all on the beheading of "AN AMERICAN JEW," by terrorist.

They would have done it anyways as they have done so, to other American citizens, in the past. Their goal is world domination under Islam and power, that is all. They could care less about how Iraqi prisoners are treated, unless it was one within their higher ranks of power that was taken prisoner.

If they tried to "bargain," for certain prisoners, then that shows the "Power," that prisoner still holds in their chain of recognized authority, which that person would have obtained by doing similar terrorist acts against others including Iraqi Citizens.

The "terrorist," that committed this act owe it to a member of theirs that is in prison to do all they can to get him released, that's why they did it. Not for revenge about some poor Iraqi that was so called abused by Americans. If one of those embarrassed was among their kind, they will assassinate him because he embarrassed their level of affluence in the Arab world.

They kill their own daughters if she has had sex with anyone they don't approve of. They whip and abuse their wife if she does not bow when they enter their presence. They see non-Arabs as scum to be eliminated.

Your statement;

"The Army has caused this world of sh!t," only helps justify their acts. Like those that protested the Vietnam war, such self condemnation and division only helps the enemy. Our self condemantion by those Senate hearings, only encourages these type of terrorist to do more like acts, as they see those media hearings as American weakness.

We need to take a few relatives of these individuals quilty of these acts captive. Then cut them up into little pieces and send those pieces "VIA FED EX" to the Arab world leaders and you better believe a lot of this “terrorist acts,” will stop.

Study the Arab assassin ways, soon you discover that the Arab faith is but a pretext for violence that brings them world recognition, power and respect among their kind.

Abu Musaaab Al-Zarqawi has been in and out of Iraq for years, under Saddams approval. His connection to Syria and Iran leaders is likewise well documented. He is an assassin with an Arab following, just like Radical cleric leader Muqtada al-Sadr. They seek world recognition among Arabs for their acts, not because of their “god.”

It is purely for power, and respect he and those that were there with him receive when they commit these types of acts. It causes submission from others Arabs which is the goal of those extremist in that part of the world.

The greater part of Iraqi citizens support our war in Iraq, they are already beginning to taste what democracy is all about. Holding our own accountable for these “prisoner abuse” has taught the Iraqi citizen more about what real freedom and democracy is all about then years of any pacification program could ever accomplish.

Just my thoughts

Cook Barela

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 10:28 AM
I still stand by what I said. All they needed was an excuse, and the Army gave them one. Simple. Maybe you read a little too much between the lines. If I have confused you, lets CHAT.

Sparrowhawk
05-12-04, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Saurian'sEdge

Iraqi's aren't opportunists as some of the S. Vietnamese military officers. They weren't interested in the freedom of their own country, and they happily allowed us to fight their war. If you do some research, they were arrogant, and ignorant in military matters, and unconcerned about anything but their own asses. Some would go so far as to warn the NVA about missions, and the U.S. had their hands tied.

Thank you,
Saurian's Edge

"Iraqi's aren't opportunists as some of the S. Vietnamese military officers. They weren't interested in the freedom of their own country, and they happily allowed us to fight their war. "

"Iraqi's aren't opportunists,"

Get real this is what this is all about, they have seized the opportunity to take control over certain segments of their society, while we fight their war and help eliminate their enemies.

Abu Musaaab Al-Zarqawi is another opportunists, seeking to establish his own following.

We already saw this in Afghanistan, tribal leaders right away took certain liberties to take over their own little kingdoms, and this is what we are seeing in Iraq. Criminals setting up their own turf and gangs for control and power. 'Opportunists"

http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/thumbnails//IRAQ_.sff_BAG105_20040512100736.jpg
Muqtada al-Sadr, opportunist no. 1

<hr>
"... as some of the S. Vietnamese military officers. They weren't interested in the freedom of their own country, and they happily allowed us to fight their war. "
<hr>

"Some," the greater majority of the South Vietnamese officers in the field, did their job very effectively, because if they failed, they knew the North Vietnamese would have no mercy upon them, because of the position they held.

Cetain south Vietnamese government officials were corrupt, we know that, just like in Iraq, certain people only seek their own.

"Some" were NVA officers, dedicated to the north planted by Hanoi during the transition period when citizens were given the choice to go north or south.

Hanoi send their spies into the south and these individuals took over villages and certain militay and government positions, while under control of North Vietnam officials.

Visit Little Saigon in Orange county and you will find many of those south Vietnames officers, you seem to be writing about who still would go back if they had the backing to fight the Vietnamese government.

<hr>

"If you do some research, they were arrogant, and ignorant in military matters, and unconcerned about anything but their own asses. Some would go so far as to warn the NVA about missions, and the U.S. had their hands tied. "
<hr>

"arrogant, and ignorant ...unconcerned about anything but their own asses"

The littlest pheasant working in the rice field was seen by us as arrogant, until you lived among them. What we see as arrogant is but their way of life. If you ever hear them talk among their own family members, you would serve they are shouting at each other and are about to kill each other.

Ignorant, yes, but so are we about many things we don’t understand.

As NVA officers themselves, these "some" officers, only warned their own, you will find those officers were not South Vietnamese citizens. If they were South Vietnamese citizens, they had gone North then returned as communist spies and officers, or were corrupt officers.

If you really want to do some research or make statements on Viet Nam, (we are still suffering because of the negative image, the media painted of the American warrior in Vietnam, because of the disinformation printed at that time), I suggest you read what the Vietnamese here in American have written and read what the North Vietnamese soldiers that fought against us have also disclosed in their writings about the war.

It’s a whole different picture as they reveal the Communist connection with those "some" officers in the South.

They also reveal their connections with "some" American citizens that lead "peace" demonstrations here at home against the war.

We saw that connection when in Nam, American citizens were there in South Vietnam fighting against us, leading the VC and NVA against American forces because they opposed the war.

I saw the connection here as a Police officer in Los angeles in the early 70's (same, same time Kerry demonstrated) when they demonstrated and I found among the political flyers the peace demonstration had printed were the same words I had seen on the political propaganda leaflets we found on the trails in south East Asia.

Cook barela

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 11:12 AM
Damn son, I'm talking about the Iraqi's that want us there....hell just meet me in chat!!!!

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 11:18 AM
10:45:40 [Saurian'sEdge] Were you confused?

11:13:33 [Saurian'sEdge] I was talkijng about the ARVN officers, not peasents

11:14:36 [Saurian'sEdge] I'm talking about the Iraqi's that want us there

11:15:20 [Saurian'sEdge] I'm not siding with these numb nuts who slaughter just to show how bad they are

11:15:46 [Saurian'sEdge] I mean you are way off on the meaning of my message

11:16:05 [Saurian'sEdge] are you looking to @#$*! people off?

11:17:56 [Saurian'sEdge] Do you need explain to you exactly what I was saying?

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 11:24 AM
11:23:11 [Saurian'sEdge] There is no way in hell you con compare this to Vietnam

11:23:40 [Saurian'sEdge] Did you even read what I wrote or did you see what you wanted to see?

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 11:28 AM
11:27:26 [Saurian'sEdge] Thats why I said THINK before shooting form the hip. How can anyone confuse what is written?

11:27:58 [Saurian'sEdge] I thought I had spelled it out nice and clear. I guess not.

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 11:33 AM
11:32:27 [Saurian'sEdge] Open 2 internet connections to write in chat and post in forum

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 11:39 AM
The Day by Day Accounts of a U.S. Marine machine gunner assigned to a Combat Unit in Vietnam.
What is written is what actually was written in the diary followed by recollections of the events in summery form. There are also, many photos and other interesting facts about the Vietnam War interlaced in the day by day postings.
In the book, the accounts are very much in accordance with the majority of the Marine Corps After-Action Reports, Unit Diaries and Command Chronologies. To have many of my personal accounts as documented in my diary validated by others that were there was the most important element that adds the greatest value to what appears in the book.
Beginning June 13, 2004 ~ The diary will appear with links to the Marine Corps after action reports, command chronologies, maps, over 1,000 photos, captured military documents, and the actual enemies unit designation we engaged in battle. The names and Operations conducted by 3/7 as well as other documents from supporting units. Air units, artillery, engineers, all documented and will be included in one of the most intensive combination of recorded military history during my tour of duty.

It has taken me years to gather much of this information and beginning June 13, 2004 that adventure begins here. We promise an outstanding tour of duty of a Marine unit in combat, in the Republic of South Vietnam 1967-1968. While only the dairy notes will be posted, there will be links to other government documents of that time. I recently posted an ad for help in putting the finishing touches on the book itself and I hope this will not be a long process. In mid-May I will be meeting for three days with Marines that I served with in Vietnam that were in my platoon and experienced the same firefights, battles and everyday experiences. I will be giving them a copy of the book for review and comments. I hope to have the book published before the end of the year.

Semper Fi

Cook

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 11:43 AM
Even read the copyright.

DSchmitke
05-12-04, 12:32 PM
Why are we The United States suppose to play by the rules. And everybody else has a different set rules. So let just level the damn country and get it over with once and for all !!!!!!!!!!

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 12:35 PM
Re: Want to chat?
I don't chat in chat rooms.

Over 48000 Marines, servicemen, writers, military spouses, professors, educators, politicians have read the introduction, to the book my editor and I are working to finish by next week.

You will see what I have posted and written in the Internet in places I never authorized and can't afford to keep track of.

Last week it was the NY times this week two of our local papers, lol

Nothing much excites me, I don't get upset, I share very little with anyone and I am surprised I have taken the time to answer you. No disrespect meant, but like I posted the other day, when Jerry placed that actor on the phone with me, I am not excited by fame or position in government, I have taken on U.S. Senators like Ex-president Johnson’s son-in-law and Marine officer Charles Spittle Robb and other government officials, to expose what they have said, that was not correct or true.

I see things differently and I saw things differently in your post and outlined those concerns, that is all.

Last time it was Mr. Hackwortless himself that was ****ed off at me, but what I shared with him was the truth.

Semper fi

cook

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 12:41 PM
RE: Re: Want to chat?

not impressed. don't know you, really don't care to know you. If YOU are surprised that YOU even replied to me then, why would YOU even exist on a human level. Quit frankly, I now know to ignore YOU and YOUR self importance. So Fv(K OFF!

Sincerely YOURS,
Will Manning
Saurian's Edge
502 Williams St Lot 23
Grovetown GA 30813
HM: 7062283055
CELL: 7065132708
saurians_edge@hotmail.com

mrbsox
05-12-04, 01:06 PM
Saurian'sEdge

BE ADVISED

Your out of line, MARINE.

We share opinions, but we nedd to keep our ATTITUDES to ourselves.

..."but it is difficult to teach one his own attitude."-Bruce Lee"

fade2black
05-12-04, 01:22 PM
What the hell was that all about? "Let's chat" and then post everything you talked about???? WTF?

paul g fleming
05-12-04, 03:44 PM
Democrats they don't get excited about it was to get Bush

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 04:13 PM
Hey, he didn't read it and then ask questions, no he assumed he just knew what I was talking about. I was told, if you have ANY question, or ANY doubt, ASK first. I was in chat and he only posted on the forum. Now if you think I was out of line, that's fine. I just wrote what my opinion was, and SparrowHawk didn't bother to ask for me to clarify things that HE either a)didn't understand or b)misunderstood.

mrbsox, as for the attitude. I won't give you attitude when I give you my opinion, and I expect the same respect from others.

Any other questions, b1tches or moans?

arzach
05-12-04, 04:14 PM
"It WILL not be another Vietnam, before anyone says that and pi$$es me off. The Iraqi's aren't opportunists as some of the S. Vietnamese military officers. They weren't interested in the freedom of their own country, and they happily allowed us to fight their war. If you do some research, they were arrogant, and ignorant in military matters, and unconcerned about anything but their own asses. Some would go so far as to warn the NVA about missions, and the U.S. had their hands tied. "

Only way this can be compared to the Nam is how the media and leftist Senators/Congressmen are now doing. Object is divide and turn against each other...they are doing a fairly good job of accomplishing that goal now!

Politics, all politics need to be kept out of this...we assigned our Brothers a task, let them do what they were trained to do! Let the Generals handle what Generals handle...guarntee you one thing, the job'll get done a whole lot quicker.

Prayers for Nick Berg and his Family and friends.

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 04:16 PM
You got my meaning, THANK YOU.

MillRatUSMC
05-12-04, 05:12 PM
I wanted to stay out of all this, because emotions are so high.
Everybody has an opinion, and there's many more opinions that are in counter to that opinion.
Right now, we're in a war, that's turning physiological.
That's what this murder of Nicklous Berg was about.
They want to divide us and play on the the minds of moderate or coalition muslims.
The very act of terror was done for one reason and one reason only...Physiological Warfare.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

PS when you set limits to what some might say, there's no need to post.
IMHO

reddog4950
05-12-04, 07:22 PM
After veiwing the of the killing I feel it may be in the best interest of Leatherneck to remove the link to the for the families it may hurt or at least scare. I have seen my share of killing as well as done it. But to view that brought back memories of what the NVA would do to down captives in Nam. This is just my personal thoughts.
Reddog4950

Sgted
05-12-04, 07:26 PM
I second reddog4950's suggestion.
I viewed the video and cannot get the vision & sounds out of my head.

enviro
05-12-04, 08:38 PM
I feel that if it enrages you, then good!

Let's not stifle the truth. I plan on making copies and letting a few liberal people I know see it.

It proves a point that these fu(kers will go to any length to hurt America and anyone non-extremist Muslim

snipowsky
05-12-04, 09:21 PM
03's lead the way! Settle down Marines! I just think back to when I was in the 3rd grade and they killed 241 of my brothers (241 Marines, Sailors, and Soldiers) on October 23rd, 1983! I've hated them since! So it's no secret how I feel! Some how I even ended up with the 8th Marines.

Those people don't deserve help from people like ourselves. I can't wait until the Israelis join this global war on terrorism. Then they will really have something to cry and whine about! For right now the Israelis are keeping to themselves and dealing with the Palestinian issue. Those Palestinians will awaken a beast!

As long as there is US Marines on the face of this globe those ragheads will never rule this world! Not on my watch! I'd rather be dead! Don't tread on us MOTHER****ERS! lol

Can you sense I want to get my hands around the neck of a radical islamist? I take it personal when you kill my brothers! Thanks I feel better now since I have vented! I am in agreement that the video definitely has shock value, but I've seen worse up close and personal. I think all Americans should view this video and then they would understand what this war on terrorism is all about. If 911 didn't do it already!

My prayers are with Nick Berg, his family and friends also!

Semper Fi brothers!

jinelson
05-12-04, 09:50 PM
Right On Snipowsky - GET SOME

Semper Fi

mrbsox
05-12-04, 10:09 PM
I viewed the clip

Didn't like it, knew I wouldn't when I clicked the link

I'll always remember it

I want to

Maybe others will see the horror of it, and,
maybe,
just maybe realize the caliber of people our troops are dealing with, and trying to remove from the Iraqi society.

But we also need to remember NOT to succumb to their level.

"VENGENCE IS MINE, SAITH THE LORD".
We can be his tool, but because it is RIGHT, not because of revenge.

Saurian'sEdge
05-12-04, 10:12 PM
Right on

Semper Fi