PDA

View Full Version : still think Rumsfield should stay in office?

SheWolf
05-10-04, 11:27 AM
from Newsweek <br />
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4934213/ <br />
<br />
By Evan Thomas <br />
NewsweekMay 17 issue - Donald Rumsfeld likes to be in total control. He wants to know all the details, including the precise...

arnoldyG/2/5
05-10-04, 11:32 AM
Yes!!!

thedrifter
05-10-04, 11:33 AM
Talked about it on this thread already.......

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14470

Ellie

SheWolf
05-10-04, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by thedrifter
Talked about it on this thread already.......

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14470

Ellie

oops sorry Ellie,,, no excuses,, just a bad memory,,, I had even read that one.... :o

Sgt Sostand
05-10-04, 11:56 AM
think Rumsfield should stay in office yes

Sgtj
05-10-04, 12:11 PM
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSchmitke
05-10-04, 12:43 PM
Yes Rumsfield should stay in office.

mjschrader
05-10-04, 06:19 PM
yes. there is always a few bad apples in the bunch.

with this being an election year everyone is on a wicth hunt for any problem to discredit the President and his cabinet.

paul g fleming
05-10-04, 06:22 PM
Yes

Ed Fleming
05-10-04, 06:31 PM
I believe that he's the man for the job and he should stay in !!!

radio relay
05-10-04, 06:39 PM
Wow, ain't it a shame. The stinking terrorists, who would kill any of us in a heartbeat, for little more than being American, were made to stand around naked, and harrassed a little bit. What a sad story.

Didn't see any of them burned and mutilated and hanging from a bridge!

Didn't notice any of them being forced to chose between leaping 100 stories to the ground, or being burned to death!

Rumsfeld, is a hero of great magnitude. You better thank your lucky stars everyday that he is doing the job he is!!!

SheWolf
05-10-04, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by radio relay
Wow, ain't it a shame. The stinking terrorists, who would kill any of us in a heartbeat, for little more than being American, were made to stand around naked, and harrassed a little bit. What a sad story.

Didn't see any of them burned and mutilated and hanging from a bridge!

Didn't notice any of them being forced to chose between leaping 100 stories to the ground, or being burned to death!

Rumsfeld, is a hero of great magnitude. You better thank your lucky stars everyday that he is doing the job he is!!!

you think you know it,, these were terrorists??? card carrying alquada (sp),,,, what if they were in the wrong place at the wrong time,, of course,, that only happens to people in America right?

they were in prison for their crimes.... but had there been a trial???

Harrassed a little,,,, try degraded a lot......

FREEBIRD
05-10-04, 07:25 PM
This goes out to SHEWOLF

HELL YES, HE SHOULD STAY!!!!

What you don't know and nobody is asking is why did they let anybody take pictures of the stupid stuff they were doing??
Its bad to do some of the things but stupid to get caught!!!

the second thing is this aint nothing compared to what they do to Americans, "DEGRADED??????" How damm degraded were the Americans that were hanging from the bridge????
I just posted a nice little line on here that we all need to say nice things about each other.............But I also said we have freedom of speach in the good old USA!! so I'm going with the freedom of speech on this one..........

Kinda what Shaffer started to say........
IF SHEWOLF WAS MY MOTHER AND I WAS IN THE MILITARY I WOULD NEVER LET ANY BODY KNOW SHE WAS KIN TO ME. SHE SHOULD CHANGE HER NAME TO HANOIWOLF OR IRAQIWOLF, I CANT BELIVE YOU HAVE THE GALD TO COME ON THIS SITE AND TALK ABOUT THE DEGRADING DONE BY AMERICANS WHEN YOU HAVE A SON OVER THERE THAT MIGHT NOT MAKE IT BACK HOME!!!
YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT THAT HARD BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THIS POST.........THERES ALOT OF YOUNG MARINES ALREADY HOME IN BODY BAGS BECAUSE OF THEM NICE PEOPLE OVER THERE. ONE DAY THEY SMILE, THE NEXT DAY THEY SHOOT, YOU MIGHT NOT BELIVE THIS BUT THE REST OF THE MARINES IN THIS SITE THAT HAVE BEEN THERE, MAYBE NOT IRAQ, NUT AT LEAST IN COMBAT WILL AGREE, THEY ARE LIKE NIGHT AND SAY, TURN YOUR BACK AND YOU ARE DEAD MEAT.

I WILL SAY I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT THE PICTURES SHOW AMERICANS DOING, BUT THERES MORE TO THE STORY THAN WE WILL EVER KNOW, NOBODY IS THAT STUPID TO DO THIS AND LET PEOPLE TAKE PICTURES, WE MAY NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH.
BUT I STILL STAND BEHIND MY FELLOW AMERICANS AND D.R.
I THINK HE HAS DONE AND IS DOING A GREAT JOB, HES IN WASHINGTON NOT IRAQ, DONT SEE HOW HE CAN CONTROL SOMETHING THIS STUPID....GO FIGURE..

GUESS I BLEW OFF ENOUGH STEAM FOR A WHILE

HardJedi
05-10-04, 07:27 PM
GOOD LORD! HAs the world gone mad? JESUS! Look, I agree with almost NONE of what SheWolf has to say. I am more of a kill em all before they get us type of guy myself.

But Shaffer? I personally think your last post was a little out of line and ALOT uncalled for. To disageree about politics is one thing, to tell someone that they are a bad mother and serve no purpose in this world is just WRONG! and you bagged on ME for giving poolees crap. Shame on you.

You of ALL people should know better. that's what Pm"s are for. the personal attacks and the like.

FREEBIRD
05-10-04, 07:42 PM
HardJedi

You need to get a Grip on Life

Think about this situation...................

How would you like to be in the USMC over in Iraq, fighting with people that smile one day and blow your ass away the next, and have a mom back in the states saying them poor Iraqis got
DEGRADED by some American Guards ????
The Poor degraded basterds are the same ones that sent some of our boys home in bags!!!

The rest of the Marines are still just waiting to get the word........ but will they ever get the word....... Hell no........ SOS just another war!!! POLITICS!!!!!

My opinion is we should call in the B-52's and carpet bomb the entire place, then sort it out later, maybe they will like us then.

Shaffer was right on target and you need to appoligize to him!!!

Osotogary
05-10-04, 07:43 PM
From what I have read and heard, at least during the sixties and early seventies, SERE training was quite realistic, even much more so, up to a certain point, than what the Iraqi prisoners went through. Now I don't know what my post has to do with Rumsfield staying around but I gather it has someting to do with prisoner abuse. I think that he should stay but...I grow weary.

namgrunt
05-10-04, 07:56 PM
Great work gents!

You have succeeded in driving SheWolf out.

Must make you all feel proud.

"First to fight for Rights and Freedom"

Dang, where have I heard that before......???

namgrunt
05-10-04, 09:24 PM
Say What?