PDA

View Full Version : Band of A**holes???

namgrunt
05-08-04, 11:53 PM
Here is a little communication received from an old friend. I thought you guys might want to know. The only changes made were to the original text spelling to keep from posting non-acceptable words. The stars (*) are mine.

I received this in my e-mail after posting a poem on a web site. Sure would like to get her e-mail box overloaded with some good replies. can anyone help me? She called Marines Band of Brothers, Band of A**holes. What say we get some Marines Friends and reply to her.
Gunny Bush

----- Original Message -----
To: gysgt@cox.net
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 1:37 PM
Subject: Band of brothers?? Band of a**holes!

>
> Remember one thing. You did not fight for me, my father or my mother.
> You fought to steal the freedom, assets and rights of other peoples and to
> impose your inmoral will on them.
>
> Shame on you.
>
> JP
>
> I'd wish you had been KIA a long time ago.
>

Is this a piece or work or what? Can you believe the gall of the person who wrote this to a Marine? Makes you wonder what planet this person lives on?

This didn't set well with me. How does it set with you all?

Semper Fi!
namgrunt

tacoman
05-09-04, 12:24 AM
it personally upsets me im in fallujah right now i get to check my email and call my family once a month and to open this up its very upsetting she aparrently doesnt understand what freedom really is

yellowwing
05-09-04, 12:25 AM
Sheesh, can't even spell or form proper sentences. "Sorry, schmuck, the last evac out is full. You're going to have to fight for your father and mother all by yourself."

MillRatUSMC
05-09-04, 12:58 AM
This isn't a "she" it's a "he" on the other hand it's a "he" that thinks it's a "she"
Dig that e-mail addy
For all I know this axxhole could be in france.
if he is in france, he should study WW I when the hun was at the front door, they left Paris by the thousands.
Only one division stood in the way, that was the 2nd Army Divison.
The 4th Marine Brigade was part of that Army Divison.
The 4th Marine Brigade was made up of the 5th and 6th Marine Regiments and The Machine Gun Companies assigned to those Regiments.
They stop the hun in his tracks, thus saving the french,
jean pascal might be descent of those french, who were saved by a Few Marines

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

PS I wouldn't waste my time send this axxhole an e-mail

CPLRapoza
05-09-04, 05:17 AM
This lady is dumber then a bag of hammers, I think she just needs a hug... one that will squeeze the ever living life out of her, nice and slow.

USMC-FO
05-09-04, 06:17 AM
Just seems to support the age old axiom:

"Women, can't live with em and ya can't shoot em"

0351teufelhund
05-09-04, 06:50 AM
this guy is a moron and a scumbag. that's quite a combo. if this guy is french, and judging by his name he probably is, i completely agree with Millrat. he should hit the books and learn his french history. he, and all his compatriots, would be speaking german if it wasn't for the band of a-holes that fought for THEIR country. furthermore, he should look into more comtemporary history as well, starting with the violent aftermath of french colonialism in africa and the great job they did there for the native peoples.

this reminds me of two things:

(1) a classic joke that goes - "how many french soldiers does it take to defend paris?"

give up? "can't say, it's never been done before."

and (2) during boot camp at pendleton we had marine corps history classes. every time our instructor said "france," we replied "sucks!" every time he said "the french," we responded "suck!"

i always repected the french foreign legion, and i thought that maybe on some minute level this boot camp exchange was a little over the top. but after reading crap like jean-claude-no-saq's e-mail and witnessing france's total betrayal of the united states through its current political actions (not to mention the soon-to-be-blown-open major role they played in the UN food for oil fiasco), i now find it very appropriate for the large majority of the french. nevertheless, i do still hold out some hope that there are some french citizens that break the mold. however, i fear that half of these mold-breakers are being buried by an avalanche of bullplop within their own country. the other half is sadly on their way to meet st. peter, or already there.

namgrunt, i'd send this guy an e-mail but i don't want to get arrested for threatening this "female dog." furthermore, judging by his grammatical errors in english, he probably wouldn't understand the "colorful" language i would send his way. needless to say, i will not be learning french either.

Toby M
05-09-04, 08:57 AM
These people are looking for their fifteen minutes of fame. Personally, I wouldn't even give them the time of day-let alone a response. It's not wroth my getting stressed over something so ludicrous!

d c taveapont
05-09-04, 09:41 AM
awww the heck with them..

paul g fleming
05-09-04, 10:11 AM
They are anything but Americans must be the ACLU

namgrunt
05-09-04, 12:15 PM
Tacoman

Don't let this numbnut get in your head. You fight for your family and your brother Marines. The next time you put fire on some dipsh** popping rounds at you, think of good old "Jean". Keep the Faith and ding that turkey 'tween the running lights.

I'll bet you that "Jean Pascal" isn't even the coward's real name. It is a "nom de guerre" to hide behind.

Hang tough, Tacoman, and keep your butt down in the lowcrawl.

Semper Fi!
Javier Cascos
namgrunt

jinelson
05-09-04, 01:17 PM
I'm boiling so its better to save my thoughts for this frogfags email message.

lurchenstein
05-09-04, 02:05 PM
"Band of ignorance" (as a circle of ignorance) would be a more appropriate subject for "Jean Pascal's" email. A truly sad-sack point of view and ignoring alot of evidence to the contrary (both current & historical).