PDA

View Full Version : Me and my stick again!

wrbones
09-21-02, 03:29 PM
I told this one, already, too.

But this time I gotta point! LOL.

I remember one squadron I was with, I'd been there fer awhile. They had a black Master Sergeant transfer in. He proved himself from the first. A Marine's Marine. He knew his job, did it well. When there was time, he'd get ye sorted out in private. He became something of a father figure to us all. He took good care of us all. When you screwed up, you paid the price though. And you knew why! After awhile, outta respect, people did what they could not to screw up. All he had to do was look at you. Hard to explain the influence of this man. He was a good Marine, and a good man.

Several months after this Master Sergeant got there, we had a black L/Cpl assigned to the squadron. He played the race card every chance he could. He got away with a lot for awhile. It seemed that if you disagreed with him on anything at all, you were being racist if you were white. On the other hand, if you disagreed with him and were black, you were an Uncle Tom. One day, he made the mistake of calling that black Master Sergeant an Uncle Tom.

Well, I just happened to be right there when this happened. The Master Sergeant called this kid to attention in a command voice. The first time I'd ever heard of him raising his voice. He was the kinda guy who didn't have to yell! Then very quietly he began to speak to this L/Cpl. I NEVER heard a worse butt chewing in my life! After five minutes of being mesmerized by the performance, I had to leave outta embarrsment for the kid. It was bad! Really bad! It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion!

The kid became a model Marine after that.

I though this might be germain considering the last couple days...

Barrio_rat
09-21-02, 08:45 PM
Bones.. What do the Germans have to do with it?

:)

Sparrowhawk
09-21-02, 09:17 PM
I didn't know you was an Air Winger.

I wouldn't go around and be telling everyone that...LMAo

Why grunts, like Air Wingers!

Go, FAsTER, Air Winger, GO, FASTER!

http://cookbarela.bizland.com/Surf.jpg

wrbones
09-22-02, 12:58 AM
We make a pretty good team, don't ya think......

Sparrowhawk
09-22-02, 10:46 AM
you're gona poke your eye out with your stick.

And, I swear one day while you're out walking, enjoying "life is," and just when you think you finally got it right, this time!

You're going to get attacked by a dozen Flying Kamikaze Squirrels And Killer Cocker Spaniels!

LMAO

http://www.weirdharold.com/haroldandersen.jpg

wrbones
09-22-02, 11:46 AM
I'll go back to postin goofy stuuf and stealin' crap from other websites for your perusal!

Besides,

I'm gettin kinda confused about the signs I'm seein......

wrbones
09-22-02, 06:16 PM
.Politics, poilitics...alla time politics! ;)