PDA

View Full Version : Marines, Friends, and family

FREEBIRD
05-04-04, 02:42 PM
Some of you will not like this post because you will know I'm talking about you, others might not even have a clue as to what the hell I'm talking about.

We are all Marines, Friends, and family in here, this is the BEST site and is here for all G@@D reasons so lets all try to quit bickering, and just get along. If some of you disagree with others you may post what you think, thats your opinion and you have the right to post remarks............But, some of you really seem to me to just come on here to cut somebody down or just to say some smart ass remarks about somebody else's post.
The main thing to remember is we all have different opinions and we are not perfect, even I made a mistake once.......LMAO, you all know exactly what I mean.
The thing to always Remember is we are all MARINES!!! we all should be and only ask to be treated with some respect!!!
So............. with all above said, lets try hard to bite your tongue a little and just get along!! We are all brothers and sisters, oh, I forgot brothers and sisters argue all the time, stupid me!!!

If anybody has any comments on this subject or how we can all get along better, or even make this site better please let us know.
Thanks for reading this post and like i said, please reply if you have some positive thoughts!!!

FREEBIRD
USMC 69-76
SEMPER FIE
Forget???...............NEVER!!!!!!!

HardJedi
05-04-04, 02:45 PM
My thoughts exactly Freebird. Nothing wrong with a little disagreement among family, but lets do so with respect. No need for personal attacks and name calling.

thedrifter
05-04-04, 02:48 PM
Thank You Mike......

I have been stating that message to a few precious few....

Ellie

Super Dave
05-04-04, 02:57 PM
In the immortal words of Rodney King..."Can't We All Just Get Along!!"

Kurt Stover
05-04-04, 04:21 PM
Die Warnung! Die Warnung! Alle Übertreter der netten Klausel und jedes conservitives mit einer politischen Ansicht, werden beim Morgengrauen geschossen!

Das ist alles, fortfahren!

thedrifter
05-04-04, 04:31 PM
My grandparents came from Germany.....;)

What I can remember.....LOL

The warning! The warning! All transgressors of the nice clause and each conservitives with a political view, become in the morning grey shot!

That is all, continue!

Ellie

sgt.lane
05-04-04, 04:32 PM
huh?

Kurt Stover
05-04-04, 04:43 PM
Nicht! Nicht! Nicht!

You are refering to lower Germany case. Upper is,

Warning! Warning! All violators of the nice clause and any conservitives with a political view, will be shot in the morning.

That is all, carry on!

thedrifter
05-04-04, 04:47 PM
Thanks Kurt.....

It's been too long.....

Ellie

Super Dave
05-04-04, 05:07 PM
Now Kurt don't expect a "seig heil" from me....

Kurt Stover
05-05-04, 10:50 AM
Fantastisch Dave,
That would be "Sieg Heil", always i before e except when you spell different languages, the rule goes 'Kaput"
Kurt!

Super Dave
05-05-04, 03:38 PM
Always knew dem Germans were a bit backards..

Sparrowhawk
05-05-04, 06:21 PM
That everyone else has a right to be wrong!

Robert Carnot
05-05-04, 06:40 PM
FREEBIRD,
Your head is screwed on tight-------We are all people, and we are all Marines or supporters -------I'm with you 100%.

Semper Fi,
Bob