PDA

View Full Version : anti Kerry web site

sgt.lane
05-04-04, 12:41 PM
I found this interesting:www.stopjohn.com/pages/movies/hanoi-john.htm

Super Dave
05-04-04, 01:10 PM
VERY interesting indeed, he does suck BIG time!!

sgt.lane
05-04-04, 02:15 PM
that's what I thought exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEBIRD
05-04-04, 02:21 PM
G@@D JOB SGT LANE,

You get an ataboy from me, this was great!!!

by the way, when were you in the corps??

HardJedi
05-04-04, 02:49 PM
very nice, how did you find this?

sgt.lane
05-04-04, 03:48 PM
A buddy of mine e-mailed me with it and knew I would have to let you guys know about it........................

thedrifter
05-04-04, 07:38 PM
We Ain’t What We Were

May 3, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by Geoff Metcalf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff." --Ambrose Bierce

John Kerry is appreciated…at least by North Vietnamese General Vo Nguyen Giap…despite equivocation to the contrary.

Reuters reported that during the 29th celebration of the fall of Saigon, Giap articulated his thanks to “the leaders of the U.S. antiwar movement.” He did not specifically mention the dysfunctional flip flopping Massachusetts Senator by name, but he made it clear that without the help (aid and comfort) of the Fonda/Kerry crowd, the U.S. would have prevailed in Vietnam.

In a Wall Street Journal interview, NVA Colonel Bui Tin specifically credited leaders of the anti-war movement as being “essential to our strategy.”

Tin said those high profile Hanoi visits by antiwar types “gave us confidence that we should hold on in the face of battlefield reverses.”

Aubrey T. DeVera once observed, “Prejudice, which sees what it pleases, cannot see what is plain." THAT factoid was personified by Fonda, Kerry, et al.

· The U.S. won every military battle in Vietnam.

· The North Vietnamese ‘thought’ they had lost after Tet (militarily, they HAD).

· However, perception defeated reality, when uncle Walter (Cronkite) spoke fiction and fantasy became reality.

Despite what you see on the TV news, and read in the liberal press about Fallujah and Najif, the reality is U.S. and coalition forces continue to win EVERY military confrontation. However, if or when the complicit mainstream media ratchet up the antiwar rants and Americans become squishy on the imperative of taking the fight to the bad guys, the media will become exploited co-conspirators with the forces who oppose freedom.

Mark Twain said, “Noise proves nothing. Often the hen who has merely laid an egg cackles as if she had laid an asteroid.” John Kerry is such a hen…or capon.

The Fallujah dust up is targeted to the average American TV viewer. However, it can and will only work if it is ALLOWED to work.

The bad guys expect their tactics to work because they have worked against Americans before. In 1993 when Osama bin Laden told ABC America was “a paper tiger” he was right…we were. However, our recent resolve and commitment has created a new reality check for would be intimidators and they are having more trouble with the startling reality check than the p.o.-ed 19-year old Marine waiting for the brass to “let the dogs out.”

Prussian General Carl von Clausewitz, wrote there is a remarkable troika of war:

· Will of the people.

· The political leadership of the government.

· The chance and probability that plays out on the field of battle.

· ……..in that order.

Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Tony Kern says this current war “will be won or lost by the American citizens, not diplomats, politicians or soldiers.” And he is spot on!

Moral commitment is more important than anything. Smarter and more experienced soldiers haven’t agreed on how much more important the moral is to the physical. Napoleon said it was three to one…Patton said five to one. I have seen apparently ‘average’ 135 pound soldiers survive Airborne, Ranger and Special Forces schools and ‘superior’ athletes quit for a the price of a shower and hot meal.

Soldiers like Bob Howard, Rocky Versace, Jon Cavaiani and thousands like them are honored to do your heavy lifting and bleed for you (as evidenced recently by Pat Tillman).

We fight for the hearts and minds of a people seeking freedom…but how committed are we to fight the attacks for the hearts and minds of Americans?

The bad guys are not going to go away because a gutless gaggle of pampered, dysfunctional, corrupt UN bureaucrats tell them to play nice.

Dr. Kern said what others are scared spitless to acknowledge. “We will be fighting a war of annihilation.” We cannot appease them. We cannot negotiate with them. We cannot compromise (and they don’t want to).

The anti-American jihadists want only to kill us or die trying. We must do everything possible to expedite the later.

Americans like fast food, microwaves, headline news and Cliff notes. The conventional wisdom is Americans lack the staying power for a long drawn out and costly fight. That is what led bin Laden to conclude, “America is a paper tiger.”

The multiple aggressors intend (and are prepared) to fight a war of attrition. They conclude (with lots of supporting documentation) that eventually, inevitably, Americans will grow weary of the fight and that the American (and European) media will continue to pick at the scab until it festers and some future leader will cut and run home. THEN it will start all over again…..

Dr. Martin Luther King once observed (in a different context), We ain't what we ought to be. We ain't what we could be. We ain't what we gonna be, but thank God we ain't what we were."

Geoff Metcalf

http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/m-n/metcalf/2004/metcalf050304.htm

Ellie

d c taveapont
05-04-04, 08:26 PM
you know that i responded to this article. and what i said was that anyone that believes what the damn nva general or any damn communist had to say about turning the war is plain bs...and to those who have read this bs are taking the commies word....i don't ever recall reading anything communist in my life.....or taking the nva word....THEY were my sworn enemy..maybe some can post what they have said but I never will..

jdfairman
05-04-04, 08:44 PM
I'm not a communist either, but its a well-known fact that the Anti-War movement was indeed a major contributing factor to our supposed "defeat" in Vietnam.
I also think that although Giap was a communist and our enemy, he was still pretty savvy. Sometimes you can learn from an enemy.
Anyway... thats just my opinion, so don't get too irate.

d c taveapont
05-04-04, 09:18 PM
Defeat in RVN came from here our own Governament...NOT the protesters....after what 8 years the US said will lets put a stop to our losses.and started the pull out...we heard about the protesting here at home but it never bothered us. we went on our ambushes and patrols and DID our job.....did kerry or fonda stop the war hell no. it was stopped by higher up...

arzach
05-04-04, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by d c taveapont
Defeat in RVN came from here our own Governament...NOT the protesters....after what 8 years the US said will lets put a stop to our losses.and started the pull out...we heard about the protesting here at home but it never bothered us. we went on our ambushes and patrols and DID our job.....did kerry or fonda stop the war hell no. it was stopped by higher up...

you know that i responded to this article. and what i said was that anyone that believes what the damn nva general or any damn communist had to say about turning the war is plain bs...and to those who have read this bs are taking the commies word....i don't ever recall reading anything communist in my life.....or taking the nva word....THEY were my sworn enemy..maybe some can post what they have said but I never will..

You amaze me Donnie, like the LT said...the protesters played a part, I believe a big part in our 'political loss'....kerry and fonda just kept gioving the communists more hope and helped strengthen their resolve.

If the war hadn't been politizied, the protesters weren't protesting and kerry/fonda etal...had kept their mouths shut, that war was over way before we pulled out.

Sparrowhawk
05-04-04, 09:48 PM
Don't take an NVA general truth that I can understand even if it is the truth but perhaps you will take the truth of more than 200 swift boat Vietnam veterans that call kerry's false war crimes...

Sparrowhawk
05-04-04, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by sgt.lane
I found this interesting:www.stopjohn.com/pages/movies/hanoi-john.htm

Great site, thanks Sgt. Lane

Enjoyed its compilation of Kerry's true goals in life.

While kerry may have JFK's initials, he is no JFK, he's more of a TED Kennedy liar.

Cook

d c taveapont
05-04-04, 10:08 PM
I was told RVN is over. it ended 34 yrs ago MOVE on will i can what about the rest of you. what kerry did was what 36 yrs ago or so...now why can't people leave that part of the war behind. na.... its because of his run for the presidency thats why....and if one is going to condemn him for his medals and ribbons then just how many did pad their awards...i know for a fact that one LT tried but he could not take the heat...he did not know one thing about patrols or ambushes but we took him out any way. because those in command said to..

namgrunt
05-05-04, 12:11 AM
If one doesn't see the similarity between the anti-war efforts during Vietnam and during Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), then that person is blind or of diminshed capacity.

It is the same playbook being used again to dishearten the folks here AT HOME, not the servicemen in Iraq. When the folks here lose their will to win, then the US forces and allied powers will start to lose ground. If it isn't reversed, then we shall fail. That is the aim of the protestors.

Even though the Soviet Union is dead, they see marxist-leninism as some sort of viable world order. What they don't realize is that the radical religious extremists will erase those smug marxists from the world as readily as they want to erase the Western capitalists.

When the protests are done and this nation is overwhelmed by its enemies, the first people who will be killed are the traitors and those who orchestrated the downfall. After all, how can you trust someone who would betray their own country?

The Vietnam war is a prime example of how we won the battles but lost the whole damn war. We must not make that same mistake again.

DEFEAT HANOI JOHN F('ing) KERRY!!!

arzach
05-05-04, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by d c taveapont
I was told RVN is over. it ended 34 yrs ago MOVE on will i can what about the rest of you. what kerry did was what 36 yrs ago or so...now why can't people leave that part of the war behind. na.... its because of his run for the presidency thats why....and if one is going to condemn him for his medals and ribbons then just how many did pad their awards...i know for a fact that one LT tried but he could not take the heat...he did not know one thing about patrols or ambushes but we took him out any way. because those in command said to..

Don't recall his ribbons and medals(other than the first heart) being much of an issue. His '71 testimony was damaging....and full of lies; as is his whole life. "it ended 34 yrs ago MOVE on"; you wouldn't be part of move on.org, would you Donnie? That is so typical, when backed into a corner on facts, a liberal will change the subject or start spinning..nice try.