At least 9 U.S. troops killed in Iraq attacks <br />
41 wounded on Sunday; Myers says Iraqi general may be replaced <br />
<br />
MSNBC News Services <br />
Updated:...

namgrunt
05-02-04, 11:07 PM
Hang on, SheWolf.

I won't tell you not to worry, but I will tell you not to lose heart.
Your boy is surrounded by daily prayers. Keep the Faith and believe.

SheWolf
05-03-04, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by namgrunt
Hang on, SheWolf.

I won't tell you not to worry, but I will tell you not to lose heart.
Your boy is surrounded by daily prayers. Keep the Faith and believe.

I'm trying but it's hard especially when we haven't heard from him in a while,,, I know,, I know,, he's in a combat situation but he had been able to call his wife at least twice a week, I guess we've been spoiled that way, but when you put that together with the news... you get "worry" at least when you are a mom

Sgt Sostand
05-03-04, 12:41 PM
i dont understand this war i dont know why they want just go and clean house and it will be over every time i turn on Cnn it one or 2 US dead its sad and i am geting ****ed off at the way thing going

USMC-FO
05-03-04, 01:43 PM
Hang tough "SheWolfe" we understand these are particularly hard times for you and your family. You have an entire extended family with you in our thoughts.

SheWolf
05-04-04, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by USMC-FO
Hang tough "SheWolfe" we understand these are particularly hard times for you and your family. You have an entire extended family with you in our thoughts.

thanks

Osotogary
05-04-04, 09:35 PM
Shewolf,
Wow, your son was able to call his wife at least twice a week? That's paradise!
My Marine son called twice since "over there" and I missed both his calls. My other son called about once every five weeks, last time being three weeks ago, more or less. Last time was from Basra.
I know that you are worried. Shoot, I am worried as well. Hang in there.
I can't get over the twice a week phone calls. You have been very, very fortunate.
I'll say a couple for your son and his fellow Marines this evening.
I hope your son calls you or his wife as soon as circumstances allow.
Take care.

SheWolf
05-04-04, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Osotogary
Shewolf,
Wow, your son was able to call his wife at least twice a week? That's paradise!
My Marine son called twice since "over there" and I missed both his calls. My other son called about once every five weeks, last time being three weeks ago, more or less. Last time was from Basra.
I know that you are worried. Shoot, I am worried as well. Hang in there.
I can't get over the twice a week phone calls. You have been very, very fortunate.
I'll say a couple for your son and his fellow Marines this evening.
I hope your son calls you or his wife as soon as circumstances allow.
Take care.

it might have been once a week, but I was amazed at that too,,, wouldn't want his phone bill! lol,, I did send some money in a care package to help him .... and I know and do feel lucky that even though he only called me every couple of weeks or so,, I could hear of him through her...

but with getting used to that often of a contact has spoiled me and causes me to worry when it's less.. the first time he was over there he had email,,, doesn't have it this time ...

anyway,, thanks for the support........... and I will add your sons to my prayer list (although they have been there all along as I pray for everyone over there)

take care...