PDA

View Full Version : I will need your prayers

lindagr41
09-20-02, 03:54 PM
Hi all. I found out yesterday that I will be needing surgery on 9/30 for a Rectaseal hernia. I will be off work for 4 to 6 weeks. I am not worried about the operation...cause not much can go wrong..in that location ;), but I am worried about my financial situation being off work for that long. Please say a prayer for me and my boys that the Lords will watch over us and provide. He always has in the past...but your prayers can only help.

Thank you

me

Kalbo
09-20-02, 04:42 PM
Linda,

My prayers are with you. I hope all goes well. Does your work provide short term disabilty? Maybe check it out with human resources, just a thought.

Hang tough and I'll be praying for you!!!

Bill

thedrifter
09-20-02, 05:00 PM
Prayers and our thoughts are going your way.......

Roger and Ellie

CAS3
09-20-02, 05:14 PM
Sending you my thoughts and prayers.

HE has never failed me unless I had failed myself first.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

Does Sparrowhawk need to draw a red line for the doc's????

lakers
09-20-02, 06:29 PM
LINDA,

MANY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR BOYS, AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY FOR YOU. :)

lindagr41
09-20-02, 07:14 PM
Thanks Roomy!!!! I checked into the short term disability. It amounts to $90/wk after taxes. I guess that's better then nothing.:)

Roger and Ellie...I knew I could count on you two.

Cas...Thanks for the well wishes. And I tell ya...if Cook has a picture of my body on here and draws the operation in red dots......I'll mooyder im. :p

Lakers...Thanks for the well wishes Lady.

me

Sniperone
09-20-02, 09:59 PM
Linda, you and the boys are in our prayers! My 9 year old had double bi-lateral hernias operated on this year and she was running around in about 3 days! or about the same time we ran out of popcicles!!!!!:banana: :D

lindagr41
09-21-02, 03:45 PM
Tom, thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement. I'm glad your child is fine now. Kids are an inspiration aren't they?

me

Sparrowhawk
09-21-02, 10:08 PM
Still think you ought to have them cam-record it and we can all see the operation on leatherneck.com or sell still pictures of it on EBay.

Just a thought, trying to help you raise money...LOL

Just think about it, you'll get to wear one of those hospital gowns that shows your butt to everyone and their brothers. LOL

Here's some internet flowers to get you feeling better about it already!

http://a764.g.akamai.net/f/764/1052/1h/www.1800flowers.com/800f_assets/images/flowers/images/shop/catalog/1120.jpg

prmama
09-22-02, 06:25 AM
My prayers r with ya and ur family for a speedy recovery.... I know how it is to have operations done to ya and not working too... I got up and about int about 2 wks time from operations...
I know that U will have a speedy recover and everything is going to be alright with ya...
God Bless Linda
Heather:bunny:

R4Q2
09-22-02, 07:57 AM
:banana: You're in my prayers, kid.