PDA

View Full Version : Should We Cut The Hanoi Jane Bs ??

FREEBIRD
04-29-04, 08:37 PM
SHOULD WE ALSO CUT THE HANOI JANE BS TOO??? <br />
<br />
I THINK NOT!!!! <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Subject: Jane Fonda <br />
<br />
KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA <br />
HONORING A TRAITOR

greensideout
04-29-04, 08:47 PM
I think not as well---good post to remind us and educate those that may not know.

Semper Fi,

GSO

Lock-n-Load
04-29-04, 08:52 PM
:marine: "Way to Go, FREEBIRD"....excellent post...lest we forget.:marine: Semper Fi, Marine

namgrunt
04-30-04, 01:23 AM
Fonda is still an activist. The following, while off subject for POW/MIA or Vietnam references, does demonstrate her activism.

According to NewsMax.com, she was one of the "celebrities" who supported the womens' march for abortion in Washington DC recently. Hanoi Jane is mentioned in the following

(From NewsMax.com, Left Coast Report....April 27th.)

4. Stars Flock to Pro-abort Rally

In an apparent effort to widen the gender gap and assist the Kerry campaign, hundreds of thousands of pro-abortion demonstrators held a rally in Washington, D.C.

Roughly 1,400 organizations were involved in coordinating the event, and scads of Hollywood celebs showed up. Attendees included Cybill Shepherd, Ani DiFranco, Ashley Judd, Lisa Loeb, Salma Hayek, Amy Jo Johnson, Kathleen Turner and Whoopi Goldberg.

Techno-rocker Moby, Carole King and the Indigo Girls provided some of the background music.

Whoopi addressed the crowd. In her hand was the scare symbol of choice - a wire coat hanger. As she brandished the prop over her head she screamed, “We are one vote away from going back to this!”

The comic activist continued the theatrics. “There is a whole generation of people who don’t know what that is. This is what we used, and never again will this be the choice of any women in this world.”

Susan Sarandon directed her rally rage at President Bush. “We reject, Mr. Bush, your hypocrisy. We reject your vision of the world,” she squawked. “And we shall vote in this upcoming election and prove it.”

Julianne Moore murmured that “it’s important for them to realize that these rights are not a given, that we are going to have to fight for them.”

Additional celebs who endorsed the baby-snuffing gathering include Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Aniston, Bea Arthur, Ed Asner, Kevin Bacon, Alec Baldwin, William Baldwin, Meredith Baxter, Shari Belafonte, Polly Bergen, Stockard Channing, Jill Clayburgh, Glenn Close, Cindy Crawford, Sheryl Crow, Tyne Daly, Blythe Danner, Kristin Davis, Ossie Davis, Dana Delany, Laura Dern, Ellen DeGeneres, Fran Drescher, Kirsten Dunst, Hector Elizondo, Melissa Etheridge, Morgan Fairchild, Edie Falco, Frances Fisher, Calista Flockhart, Jane Fonda, Bonnie Franklin, Janeane Garofalo, Ana Gasteyer, Annabeth Gish, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Ed Harris, Marg Helgenberger, Helen Hunt, Swoosie Kurtz, Christine Lahti, Sharon Lawrence, Amy Madigan, Natalie Maines, Wendie Malick, Camryn Manheim, Frances McDormand, Ewan McGregor, Sarah McLachlan, Demi Moore, Alanis Morissette, Alyson Palmer, Mary-Louise Parker, Pink, Doris Roberts, Paul Rudd, Kyra Sedgwick, Martin Sheen, Julia Stiles, Sharon Stone, Charlize Theron, Uma Thurman, Heather Tom, Stanley Tucci, Ted Turner and Bradley Whitford.

Quite a list of the "celebs" when it comes to left wing activism.

arzach
04-30-04, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Lock-n-Load
:marine: "Way to Go, FREEBIRD"....excellent post...lest we forget.:marine: Semper Fi, Marine

arzach
04-30-04, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by greensideout
I think not as well---good post to remind us and educate those that may not know.

Semper Fi,

GSO

Ya owe me a few brews GSO....ahhhh, Guinness will be fine. :yes:

namgrunt
04-30-04, 11:59 PM
Thats an interesting picture of Fonda.
I wonder why the guy off camera to the right is pointing that long Vibrator at Fonda's head? :devious:
Do you think it could be a thank you gift for her "VSO" tour??
Looks like it could hold half a dozen "D cell" batteries, and run all week. Must have variable speeds too.

arzach
05-01-04, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by namgrunt
Thats an interesting picture of Fonda.
I wonder why the guy off camera to the right is pointing that long Vibrator at Fonda's head? :devious:
Do you think it could be a thank you gift for her "VSO" tour??
Looks like it could hold half a dozen "D cell" batteries, and run all week. Must have variable speeds too.

Think she's on her way back to CONUS...looks about to swallow and the vibrator'll be her 'companion' on the flight back....