PDA

View Full Version : RIP SemperFi from Iraq

Cement03
04-24-04, 03:01 AM
this is a tribute to all of the fallen Marines and saliors from Ar Ramadi Iraq. i am currently deployed at the Combat Outpost,Ar Ramadi,Iraq. on april6th echo 2/4 2nd PLT lost both Lcpl Crowley and Lt. Wroblewski in an ambush. Echo Company had 12KIA and 11 WIA that day. Matt Milczark Kyle Crowley Lt. Ski RIP Semper Fidelis.

PFC Litke Echo 2/4

Ski03
04-28-04, 04:00 PM
R.I.P. Brothers ....

Semper Fi

jinelson
04-28-04, 04:26 PM
Pfc Litke, I attended Lcpl Crowley's memorial service in San Ramon California two days after Lcpl Travis Layfields memorial service in Fremont California. Both cities really turned out for the memorials which were held at there respective high schools. By all accounts these Marines were fine young men and upheld the finest traditions of our Corps. Many Marines were in attendance active and former.

Please accept this old Marines thanks and admiration for the job you Marines are doing. God Bless You All

Semper Fi
Jim in California

usmc4669
04-28-04, 04:54 PM
The reports coming from the media about the Marines looks good, would like to hear from you Marines just what's going on over there. I know that you cannot give out too much information over the net, even to the Leathernet.com. If you have a friend here in the states who is a member email him what we don't hear from the news media and he can post it as a letter from Iraq, this way he can leave off the names to protect them.
All of our prayers are with all of our Brothers serving in Iraq, Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, National Guards and Reserves.

Semper Fi Little Brother,
Gunny

mrbsox
04-28-04, 05:02 PM
While these ol' bones are stuck here, you can bet your a$$ I'm there in spirit, as I know others here are.

Semper Fi to my brothers doing what Marines do best.

Get Some

Terry

arzach
05-16-04, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Cement03
this is a tribute to all of the fallen Marines and saliors from Ar Ramadi Iraq. i am currently deployed at the Combat Outpost,Ar Ramadi,Iraq. on april6th echo 2/4 2nd PLT lost both Lcpl Crowley and Lt. Wroblewski in an ambush. Echo Company had 12KIA and 11 WIA that day. Matt Milczark Kyle Crowley Lt. Ski RIP Semper Fidelis.

PFC Litke Echo 2/4

Do what you can to keep us updated Pfc Litke...Ya'll have our support here, from the 'Old Salts', to the 'Old Breed', the 'New Breed' and the 'Present Breed'.

Semper Fidelis Brother,
Keep your bore clean and powder dry.

cjwright90
05-17-04, 10:27 AM
Thanks, Pfc Litke. Many a dream comes lately that has me there. CJ-0311 Lima 3/7

Eaglestrikes
05-26-04, 09:00 PM
Well deserved, earned, and done. Semper Fi.http://

tacoman
05-27-04, 12:39 AM
semper fi i would also like to send this to the friends and fellow marines i lost im in fallujah 2nd bat 1st marines wpns co

tracrat
05-27-04, 08:13 PM
As this Memorial Day weekend approaches, the nation remembers those Americans who have sacrificed their lives so that we all may live and enjoy the freedom that was given us. The nation is reminded once a year of our warriors sacrifice, I remember it daily as I pass by a Veterans Memorial Wall in Jacksonville, Fl. God bless those that serve and have served this great country. There are no words I can say that will bestow the honor and gratitude that these Americans have done me...

USMCWifeNMom
05-27-04, 08:19 PM
God's Blessings to all ...

"When you hear thunder from the sky, know it's OUR Marines shouting SEMPER FI."

Semper gumby,
Margot Shinn
PROUD Wife of SgtMaj Charles Shinn - 4th LAAD Bn SgtMaj
PROUD Mom of Cpl Sarah Lane - HMH 769
PROUD Mom-in-Law of Sgt Owen Lane - HMM 764 (DEPLOYED OIF II)
PROUD Mom-in-Law of LCpl "Drew" Andrews - 1st MAR Reg (DEPLOYED OIF II)
PROUD Aunt of LCpl Tim Collins - 1/1 "C" Co (DEPLOYED OIF II)

namgrunt
05-28-04, 04:18 AM
May their sacrifice live forever in the annals of the Corps.
Lord, watch over these fallen brothers.
Give them long smoke breaks and lots of PX time at their new posting, Heaven's Gate.
Keep them fresh in our memories, that we may honor them as they deserve.
Amen.

Cement03
You keep your hind quarters down in the lowcrawl, when the lead starts to fly! You hear me, Marine?
We need you to keep us alerted to whats happening over there.

Semper Fi!

arzach
06-11-04, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by tracrat
As this Memorial Day weekend approaches, the nation remembers those Americans who have sacrificed their lives so that we all may live and enjoy the freedom that was given us. The nation is reminded once a year of our warriors sacrifice, I remember it daily as I pass by a Veterans Memorial Wall in Jacksonville, Fl. God bless those that serve and have served this great country. There are no words I can say that will bestow the honor and gratitude that these Americans have done me...

snipowsky
07-07-04, 11:27 AM
Mrbsox said it all! We are all there in spirit, that's for sure.

Watch your six and Semper Fi Marines!

God bless!