PDA

View Full Version : is John Kerry Dividing Americans?

BaldEagle
04-23-04, 03:00 PM
I just read the wall street story that was printed in August 3, 1995 of an interview with a former NVA colonel, posted today by Ellie

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=70988#post70988

"America lost because of its democracy; through dissent and protest it lost the ability to mobilize a will to win."
Bui Tin, a former colonel in the North Vietnamese army

The former colonel states, that the american anti-war movemnet, "was essential to our strategy."

He names Jane Fonda and former Attorney General Ramsey Clark, as well as ministers (and we can throw John Kerry in with that lot,) as giving them
"confidence that we should hold on in the face of battlefield reverses,"

John kerry today seems to be doing what he once did, during the Vietnam War, which is to divide the country.

Do you agree?

jdfairman
04-23-04, 03:54 PM
I would agree. You can't denounce your position and yourself one day by calling yourself a war criminal and then call yourself a hero the next.
On a funnier note, anybody hear his latest position on SUV's?

In February while he was campaigning in Michigan, he stated his family owned several SUV's. (several mini-vans, a Chevy Suburban, several jeeps)

Then on "Earth Day" in April, he is quoted as saying, "I don't own an SUV." When he realized he was caught in a lie, he went on to state that he drives a Dodge 600 and his wife owns a suburban. (by the way, folks, a Dodge 600 burns nearly as much gas as many modern SUV's... a Dodge 600 will get around 25 mpg on the highway where as a Chevy Trailblazer gets around 21).

greensideout
04-23-04, 09:03 PM
John Kerry seems to think that he can say anything and that the mass of voteing fools, (that's what he must think we are) will beleive it. Of course it depends upon what day you hear what he has to say. You may agree or disagree but don't be discouraged, it will change with the rise of the sun.

namgrunt
04-23-04, 11:01 PM
I think Kerry is a genuine split personality. He is on both sides of all issues. That way he can agree with or disagree with everyone, depending on what is expedient at that time. Things are not looking good for him, according to polls.

Suddenly, his Iraq stance has shifted to one of "Not losing face" (my words, not his), and "staying the course" (his words, not mine). It is hard to tell which direction he is headed toward. Perhaps someone should nail one of his shoes in place to give him a steady, though circular, course.

d c taveapont
04-24-04, 06:25 PM
This nation has always been divided.....

Sparrowhawk
04-24-04, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE]Originally posted by d c taveapont
This nation has always been divided..... [/QUOTE]

Gee for a brief moment in history this nation who had lost much of its patriotic spirit as well as reverence for life, before the terrorist attack here, seemed to have come together on 9-11.

With a renewed patriotic spirit and a renewed respect for life, including the unborn (abortions went down 60% for two years), this nation was united and had resolved to destroy those terrorist and to hold accountable those nations that aided, supported and provided sanctuary to terrorist like those that had struck our homeland.

Then came the liberal left and the John Kerry's of the world, and what had once united us, started to tear us apart, just like Kerry did during the Viet Nam War.

In the beginning of that war, the American people were united in supporting the American fighting men, when the peaceniks and the social misfits and the do gooders of the world united with the cowards that loved life more then freedom and marched against the Viet Nam war, the American people arose and marched and supported us, while we battled communist aggression in South East Asia. Then, the John Kerry, Hanoi Jane and the movie stars joined that band wagon by testifying in congress of the atrocities being committed in Vietnam, which were a lie and the media picked up on those stories and the majority of the American people became silent and the North Vietnamese found an ally in John Kerry and that gave them hope, and strength to stay the course, which they did because Kerry and Jane Fonda and those cowards with the help of the liberal media had divided the nation and the majority of American remained silent and that was our downfall.

But it won’t happen again, mass communication has given the average American a new voice and power to overcome and to expose the John Kerry’s of the world who have placed their own selfish ambitions above truth for personal and selfish gains.

It’s a disgrace for Kerry to have taken three purple hearts (he blames the Navy for giving them to him), when not all three of them combined would not have warranted a bandage from a Navy Corpsmen for a Marine in battle.

The disclosure on how he got those purple heart has tarnished their value in the eyes of some Americans.

Kerry has not only divided this nation, but is on the pathway to destroying it from within if he is elected.

d c taveapont
04-24-04, 09:37 PM
Sparrowhawk : YES This nation is united against the terrorist. but it always has been divided by the Democrats and Republicans. and those who are Independent some times don't vote why ?? with the polls so close maybe they will make a difference. and i don't think that the American people will let j kerry or any one else destroy the country from within..

Flammer
04-25-04, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by BaldEagle
I just read the wall street story that was printed in August 3, 1995 of an interview with a former NVA colonel, posted today by Ellie

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=70988#post70988

"America lost because of its democracy; through dissent and protest it lost the ability to mobilize a will to win."
Bui Tin, a former colonel in the North Vietnamese army

The former colonel states, that the american anti-war movemnet, "was essential to our strategy."

He names Jane Fonda and former Attorney General Ramsey Clark, as well as ministers (and we can throw John Kerry in with that lot,) as giving them
"confidence that we should hold on in the face of battlefield reverses,"

John kerry today seems to be doing what he once did, during the Vietnam War, which is to divide the country.

Do you agree?

I don't think he is dividing our Country, cause most people can see thru his bullcrap !! Least most of the folks I know can. What his is doin though, is raising his ugly anti war protestor head up again, and demoralizing our fighting bro's and bro'ettes, just like him and Fonda did in the 60's and 70's. He is a traitor to the young men and women that are fighting overseas....same old story, just another time......I'll leave it to my bumper sticker !!

arzach
04-25-04, 06:46 PM
kerry's such a rotten piece of crap...stink won't even stick to him...Donnie, you do have a strange way of looking at stuff...our Country was united for maybe 2 weeks after 9/11 on the war on terror crap...kerry might just have a chance since a lot of the population of our Country is waffelin' same as him, 'sides that, there are more things tearin' at the guts of our country than john effin kerry...

d c taveapont
04-25-04, 08:38 PM
yup. two weeks until the bodies started to come home. i can be just as hard as i was. screw them all. kill them all. but well'll still see the dead no matter what. as far as the war just let the Marines and the others do what must be done....yes there are certain things about the war that i don't like and who had a hand in it for what ever reasons known only to GOD....

usmc4669
04-25-04, 08:47 PM
[quote]kerry's such a rotten piece of crap...stink won't even stick to him...Donnie, you do have a strange way of looking at stuff...our Country was united for maybe 2 weeks after 9/11 on the war on terror crap...kerry might just have a chance since a lot of the population of our Country is waffelin' same as him, 'sides that, there are more things tearin' at the guts of our country than john effin kerry...

[b]Now for Kerry I will vote for him today, vote for Bush tomorrow, the next day I don't know who I will vote for, I flip flop from day to day. I hope that this won't upset anyone. I'm just being a little devil.

greensideout
04-25-04, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
[ QUOTE]Originally posted by d c taveapont
This nation has always been divided.....

Gee for a brief moment in history this nation who had lost much of its patriotic spirit as well as reverence for life, before the terrorist attack here, seemed to have come together on 9-11.

With a renewed patriotic spirit and a renewed respect for life, including the unborn (abortions went down 60% for two years), this nation was united and had resolved to destroy those terrorist and to hold accountable those nations that aided, supported and provided sanctuary to terrorist like those that had struck our homeland.

Then came the liberal left and the John Kerry's of the world, and what had once united us, started to tear us apart, just like Kerry did during the Viet Nam War.

In the beginning of that war, the American people were united in supporting the American fighting men, when the peaceniks and the social misfits and the do gooders of the world united with the cowards that loved life more then freedom and marched against the Viet Nam war, the American people arose and marched and supported us, while we battled communist aggression in South East Asia. Then, the John Kerry, Hanoi Jane and the movie stars joined that band wagon by testifying in congress of the atrocities being committed in Vietnam, which were a lie and the media picked up on those stories and the majority of the American people became silent and the North Vietnamese found an ally in John Kerry and that gave them hope, and strength to stay the course, which they did because Kerry and Jane Fonda and those cowards with the help of the liberal media had divided the nation and the majority of American remained silent and that was our downfall.

But it won’t happen again, mass communication has given the average American a new voice and power to overcome and to expose the John Kerry’s of the world who have placed their own selfish ambitions above truth for personal and selfish gains.

It’s a disgrace for Kerry to have taken three purple hearts (he blames the Navy for giving them to him), when not all three of them combined would not have warranted a bandage from a Navy Corpsmen for a Marine in battle.

The disclosure on how he got those purple heart has tarnished their value in the eyes of some Americans.

Kerry has not only divided this nation, but is on the pathway to destroying it from within if he is elected. [/QUOTE]

I and I believe many others here would say that you have exposed Kerry for what he is---thus a bump for all to read and remember. (Be watchful of those "within".)

arzach
04-25-04, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by usmc4669

arzach, better watch that name calling, it will get you into trouble, it did me.

Now for Kerry I will vote for him today, vote for Bush tomorrow, the next day I don't know who I will vote for, I flip flop from day to day. I hope that this won't upset anyone. I'm just being a little devil.

No sweat 4669...he knows where I comin' from..:cool:

just need a little syrup now, for my kerry waffels...:evilgrin:

d c taveapont
04-25-04, 09:04 PM
yup. two weeks until the bodies started to come home. i can be just as hard as i was. screw them all. kill them all. but well'll still see the dead no matter what. as far as the war just let the Marines and the others do what must be done....yes there are certain things about the war that i don't like and who had a hand in it for what ever reasons known only to GOD....

d c taveapont
04-25-04, 09:20 PM
I had heard some talk about two catholic nuns being raped at hai van pass. and a vill being torched but its only rumors now.this was in 1969. :yes:

usmc4669
04-25-04, 09:41 PM
I had heard some talk about two catholic nuns being raped at hai van pass. and a vill being torched but its only rumors now.this was in 1969.

d c did you just delete one of your replies? Something about your Sguad Leader and the rape of thr Nuns?

Again most of you are getting off of the subject is John Kerry Dividing American? Don't poimt fingers. I don't see how the rape of twp Nuns has anything to do with this. Beating up on John Kerry witout any facts only gives fuel to our Liberals brothers. Take the time to check things out first before posting them, i am the only one who don't have to check them out,LOL:banana::banana:

d c taveapont
04-25-04, 10:30 PM
yup i did, it was he who told me about the nuns who were vietnamese, the marines who committed these acts were transfered out i think, one might look up the records at LBJ and see what those bozos were in for and crimes against whom..i'm out of here..:marine:

d c taveapont
04-26-04, 09:05 PM
what do ya mean a strange way at looking at stuff. ha ha.